心理变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥总是很不爽
who target old ladies.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你是不敢面对和你一个量级的人吗
You too scared to pick on someone your own size?
对不起 你不是我喜欢的类型
Sorry, you're not exactly my taste.
但是代我问候你的女儿
But give my best to your daughter.
哦
Oh!
我触到痛处了吗
Did I hit a nerve?
Tobias
Tobias...
-Tobias -别参与进来 Gibbs
- Tobias! - Stay out of this, Gibbs.
这是我和他之间的事情
It's between him and me.
你的行为正是他想要的
You're doing exactly what he wants.
我不管
I don't care!
我知道他是有罪的
I know he's guilty.
够了
Enough!
散散步 冷静一下
Go on, take a walk.
离开这里
Get out of here.
你的朋友脑子不很正常啊
Your friend is a seriously disturbed man.
如果他再靠近我 我就要提起诉讼了
If he comes near me again, I'll have to press charges.
如果我们没能活着找到Mary Smith
We don't find Mary Smith alive,
我会亲自来找你的
I'll be the one paying you a visit.
两球了 Gibbs探员
Strike two, Agent Gibbs.
时间紧张哦
Ticktock.
刚才感觉如何
How did that feel?
你真的有必要这么快把他从我身边拉开吗
Did you have to pull him off me so soon?
我刚进入状态
I was just getting into it.
你把追踪器放在哪里了
Where'd you plant the tracker?
在他的衣领下面
Under his coat collar.
设备启动运行了
And it is up and running.
现在我们知道Hicks去的每个地方
Now we'll know everywhere Hicks goes,
希望这能让我们追踪到Mary Smith
which will, hopefully, lead us to Mary Smith,
-如果她还活着的话 -她还活着
- if she's alive. - She is.
你直觉告诉你的吗
Your gut tell you that?
这都是Hicks的游戏
It's all part of Hicks' game.
即便如此 他也不会让她活得更久
Even so, he's not gonna keep her that way much longer.
他之前的受害人都在绑♥架♥后的
His previous victims were all killed
48小时内被杀了
within 48 hours of their abductions.
所以我们不能在一棵树上吊死
Which is why we're not putting all our eggs in one basket.
你有什么我不知道的王牌吗
You got a wild card I don't know about?
嗯 是的 类似的东西
Eh, yeah, something like that.
Gibbs这是疯了吗
Has Gibbs lost his damn mind?
他竟然想让NCIS跟Paul Triff达成协议
He wants NCIS to cut a deal with Paul Triff?
是的 并且我同意他的做法
Yes. And I agree with him.
我就知道我今天该请病假
I knew I should have called in sick today.
我注意到了Triff的...丰富多彩的历史 好吗
I am aware of Triff's... colorful history, okay?
因为谋杀 非法持有武器
Three life sentences for murder.
以及多次
Illegal possession of a firearm.
非法毁坏尸体 而被判
And multiple counts of unlawful mutilation
三个终身监禁
of a corpse.
我会说我们
I would say that we are
比'多彩'还要出彩
a few shades past “colorful.”
你我都知道犯人们经常互相吹嘘
You and I both know that inmates brag to each other.
Triff当了Hicks六个月的狱友
Triff spent six months as Hicks' cellmate.
他的线索可能非常有价值
His insight could be invaluable.
你认为我们可以信任Paul Triff吗
And you think that we can trust Paul Triff?
不 你开玩笑吗 不是信任他
No. Are you kidding me? Not trust him.
是利用他 根据我的推断
Use him. From what I've deduced,
Triff 极度自我
Triff has a massive ego.
Hicks得到的关注
The attention Hicks has gotten
只是点燃了Triff希望看到他被抓的心
only fuels Triff's desire to see him caught.
对付我们了解的坏人总好过
Better to deal with the devil we know
对付我们不了解的坏人
than the devil we don't.
非常到位
Precisely.
如果我们既能救了Mary Smith
If we can save Mary Smith,
又能一并抓获Hicks
and catch Hicks in the process,
难道不是很好吗
wouldn't that be worth it?
Triff的要求是什么
What are Triff's demands?
呃 要求...
Well, they are...
不是不合理
not unreasonable,
尽管有那么一点不同寻常
though a tad bit unorthodox.
第二个坏消息终于来了
And the other shoe drops.
Triff希望当他协助案件的时候
Triff wants a “48-hour work furlough
可以有48小时监外休假
outside the prison while he assists with the case”?
附带两个不可协商条件 "必须指派
With two non-negotiables. “Agent McGee
McGee探员 在调查期间
“must be assigned to supervise inmate Triff
去监督犯人Triff"
for the duration of the investigation.”
继续念
Keep reading.
Triff在休假期间
“Triff will only reside
'只会住在'
“at his last place of residence
他的最后一个住处"
during the furlough”.
什么住处
What residence?
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
从他接到Vance的电♥话♥以后一直这样
Since he got a call from Vance.
他刚意识到他将和一个连环杀手合住
He just found out he's gonna bunk with a serial killer.
没有为这种事准备的慰问卡
There is just no sympathy card for that.
McGee
McGee?
McGee...
McGee...
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
这真的发生了吗
Is this really happening?
我说真的 这真的发生了 还是这只是
Seriously, is this happening, or is this just
一场非常糟糕的噩梦呢
a really bad nightmare?
这实际上两者都是
It's actually both.
嘿 有什么我可以做的吗
Hey, anything I can do?
需要我和Delilah谈谈吗
Want me to talk to Delilah?
不 不 不需要 我已经把Delilah和双胞胎
No, no, no, I have sent Delilah and the twins
送去与她妈妈一起住 在案子期间
to stay with her mother for the course of the case.
-我去除了所有带特征的东西 -明智的想法
- I left out all specifics. - Smart thinking.
好吧 这是最后一部分了
Well, that is the last of it.
考虑到你的地方成功地去婴儿化了 McGee
Consider your place successfully de-babyfied, McGee.
光这么说就让我觉得难受
Just saying that bums me out.
听起来也是 但这种方式更安全
Hearing it does, too. But it's safer this way.
我不想Triff知道任何有关我或者我家庭的事情
I don't want Triff to know anything about me or my family.
好的 我马上复查一遍
Right. I'm just gonna do one more little once-over here
确保没有问题
just to make sure.
呃 你可能想扔掉所有的刀具
Uh, you might want to remove all cutlery, too.
嘿 说得好
Hey, good call.
我们是不是都有点
Aren't we all going
过度担心了
a little overboard here?
Triff 只是一个人
Triff's one man.
我的意思是 他能有多坏
I mean, how bad can he be?
他在吃中餐外卖♥♥的时候
He expertly dismembered
就在这个房♥间里 用餐刀
three human bodies with a carving knife
专业地肢解了三具尸体
in this very room while eating Chinese takeout.
呃 我跟你一起
Um, I'll give you a hand.
一切都会好起来的 McGee
Everything is gonna be fine, McGee.
Triff将会全程被
Triff is gonna be
链条锁在这个牢房♥里
locked up in chains in this cell the entire time.
而且Reeves会在这儿支援
And Reeves is here for backup.
我们对这里严密掩护
We got all the bases covered.
好的
Right.
家 温馨的家
Home, sweet home.
-得走了 -我得走了
- Gotta go. - I gotta go.
我说了什么吗
Something I said?
你确信锁没问题吗
You sure the lock is secure?
除非Triff裤子里有个喷灯
Unless he has a blowtorch in his trousers,
否则他哪儿也去不了
Triff ain't going anywhere.
我是不会让他逃跑的
Well, I wouldn't put it past him.
我来签字
I'll handle the paperwork.
好的
All right.
我不记得我的协议里面提到过笼子的事
I don't recall this cage being a part of my deal.
你的协议里没有 我的有
It's not. It's part of mine.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表