我父母去世的时候他没拿到任何钱
that he didn't get any money when my parents died.
你们知道 Delilah的表兄和国税局有点渊源
You know, Delilah's cousin had a thing with the IRS.
其实是个很搞笑的故事
It's actually a pretty funny story.
不是个糟糕的故事吗 他在几个月的手续之后
Was it, uh, terrible and he lost a ton of money
损失了超多钱
after months of paperwork?
是啊 我想那个故事不是那么好笑
Yeah, I guess it's not that funny of a story.
是的
Yeah.
噢 我们关门了
Oh, we're closed.
哦 我们是联邦探员
Oh, we're federal agents.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
John吗 认识 他每天都来这儿
John? Yeah. He comes in here every day
寄他的那堆包裹
to send out those packages of his.
你曾经跟他聊过天吗
You ever talk to him?
有
Yeah.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
要我坦诚说的话
Well, if I'm being completely honest,
-我觉得他对我有点意思 -是吗
- I think he's got a bit of a crush on me. - Really.
你为什么这么说
And why do you say that?
他以为我没有注意到 但John总是让大家
He thinks I don't notice, but John always lets people
排队站好 直到我的柜台没人
budge him in line until my station's free.
好吧 我们需要他寄出的一个包裹的
Well, we're gonna need the internal tracking information
内部物流信息
for a package he mailed out.
给你 我有那个包裹的扫描码
Here, I have a scan code for that.
好的
Okay.
他是遇到什么麻烦了吗
I-Is he in some sort of trouble?
你和John都聊些什么
What do you and John talk about?
闲聊 呃 主要是我丈夫和孩子们
Stuff. Uh, mainly, my husband and kids.
他会把他的爱心包裹里有多的饼干带给他们
He'll bring in leftover cookies from his care packages for them.
最好先别吃最近的那些饼干
I'd hold off on eating the last batch.
嗯 我们来看看
Uh, let's see.
啊
Huh.
这是啥意思
Wh-what does that mean?
你给我的扫描码
The scan code you gave me
是在离这儿不远的蓝色邮筒
is for a package that got picked up
被邮差收取的包裹
by a mailman at a blue dropbox not far from here.
那很奇怪吗
That unusual?
嗯 确实很奇怪
Yeah, actually.
John Ross吗
John Ross?
是的 我知道他
Yeah, I-I know him.
-怎么知道的 -那家伙可以算得上是
- How? - Guy's basically
海员们的圣诞老人
Santa Claus for sailors.
我的意思是 每个人都知道他是谁
I mean, ev-everyone knows who he is.
Sweeney士官收到爱心包裹之前
Did Petty Officer Sweeney ever mention that he talked
有没有提到 跟Ross有过交流
to Ross before he received the care package?
我想没有
I don't think so.
我听小道消息说 我们以后不会再收到那些包裹了
I heard a rumor we aren't gonna be getting boxes anymore.
我们正在努力解决
We're working on it.
自打Sweeney去世以后
It's just that morale's been pretty low
士气十分低迷
ever since Sweeney died.
家里寄来的东西对我们还是有用的
We could all use a little something from home.
谢谢您 Dale士官 我们再联♥系♥
Thank you, Petty Officer Dale. We'll be in touch.
McGee 查到什么了吗
McGee, got something?
送给Sweeney的爱心包裹
Care package sent to Sweeney was dropped
是从弗兰肯距离John Ross家一英里的
in a blue mailbox less than a mile
一个蓝色邮筒寄出的
from John Ross's house in Franconia.
但是
But?
但是在邮局的那个女人说
But the woman at the post office
John Ross一直是
says that John Ross always
亲自把包裹送到邮局的
dropped off the packages in person.
包裹里有毒药
Box was full of poison.
Ross不想和它一起出现
Ross didn't want to be seen with it.
我查了一下Ross的时间线
Yeah, I checked Ross's timeline.
邮差在2月16日
Mailman picked up the package
收取包裹的
on February 16,
这时Ross在芝加哥参加一个海军陆战队重聚会
while Ross was in Chicago at a Marine Corps reunion.
不可能是他寄出的包裹
Then he couldn't have sent the package.
有人却想让这看上去是他送的
Well, someone sure wanted it to look like he did.
客户服务
Customer service.
-按7转到... -不 我不想按7
- Press seven to.... - No, I don't want to press seven
转到语♥音♥信箱
to leave a voice mail.
我想和人说话
I want to talk to a human being.
-按1进行... -人
- Press one for... - Human being.
嘿 查得怎么样了
Hey. Where are we?
邮筒的监控探头呢
Street surveillance on the mailbox?
运气不佳 镇子太小
No luck. Small town.
附近没有摄像头
No cameras nearby.
我们还在收集退伍军人♥大♥厅里
We're still gathering a list
帮忙包装包裹的老兵名单
of veterans who helped pack boxes at the Legion Hall.
目前为止 没发现与受害者的关联
And, so far, no connection to the victim.
一定跟什么人有关联
Gotta connect to somebody somewhere.
有一个关联 只不过与Sweeney无关
Well... There is, just not to Sweeney.
三个月前 一个叫Whit Dexter的广播主持
About three months ago, a podcast host named Whit Dexter
-让John Ross上了他的节目 -不知情的Ross
- had John Ross on his show. - An unwitting Ross
以为是采访爱心包裹的事情
assumed the interview was about the care packages.
Dexter经常发布一些疯狂的误导性言论
Dexter pushes insane theories he knows are false in order
来吸引听众和广♥告♥商
to gain listeners and advertisers.
我知道他是谁
Yeah. I know who he is.
好吧 那我就直说了
All right, I'm gonna get straight to it.
有很多人对你的日常把戏
There's a lot of people out there who aren't buying
并不买♥♥账
your little dog-and-pony routine.
我不知道你在说什么
Uh, I'm not sure I understand...
别装了 John
Ah, come on, John.
我们都知道美国政♥府♥
We all know that the U.S. government is paying
在为这些包裹买♥♥单
for those boxes to be shipped
为的是重振正在衰败的美国邮政系统
just to drum up support for the failing U.S. Postal Service.
你知道 我不需要向你证明任何事
You know, I-I don't have to prove a damn thing to you.
我有多个消息源告诉我
Well, I have several sources who tell me
你所谓当"俘虏"的那些日子
that your little stint as a “POW”"
只不过是去夏威夷带薪休假罢了
was nothing more than a paid vacation in Hawaii,
用一个虚假行动来加剧美国
used a false flag operation to drum up tension
和中东国家之间的紧张形势
between the Middle East and the U.S.
沉默了 朋友们 你们听到了吗
Silence, folks. You hear that?
看来在Dexter的粉丝们中引起了激烈的反响啊
Looks like Dexter Nation has struck a nerve.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我会揭露
I'm gonna expose you
你的真面目
for who you really are.
和受害者有什么联♥系♥吗
Is there a connection to the victim?
在Ross离开后 Dexter列出了
After Ross leaves, Dexter lays out Ross's history
Ross的暴♥力♥史
of violence and aggression.
他承诺很快会给他的听众
He promised his listeners something big
揭露一个大新闻
would soon be revealed
证明Ross是政♥府♥的暴徒
to prove that Ross is a government thug.
什么 一盒剧毒饼干吗
What? A box of poisoned cookies?
嘿
Hey.
你想要什么咖啡
How do you take your coffee?
我想要和电池酸一样酸的黑咖啡
Oh, I like my battery acid black.
不过我会自己加糖的
I'll handle my own sugar, though.
清咖 马上好
Blackjack. I'm on it.
所以 呃
So, uh...
你为什么问关于Whit Dexter的事
Why'd you ask about Whit Dexter?
是他杀了那个水手吗
He killed that sailor, didn't he?
我没说过
I never said that.
如果没有这种可能性
Well, you wouldn't have mentioned it
你不会提到的
if it wasn't a possibility.
你认为是他做的吗
You think he'd do it?
他肯定是恨我们军人的
He definitely hates our military.
还和我有私人恩怨
Came after me personally, too.
不管那个男人说什么
Listen, there is nothing that man could say to you
都不会比在笼子里待五年更糟
that would be worse than living in a cage for five years.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表