感觉似乎出了什么岔子
Looks like something went wrong.
抱歉 长官 码头已经关闭了
Sorry, sir, dock's closed.
我有权到这儿来
I have a right to be here.
你让不让我通过 大头兵
Are you gonna let me through, G.I. Joe?
这是民用码头
This is a civilian marina.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜你是负责人
So I guess you're in charge?
对 特别探员Gibbs
Yeah. Special Agent Gibbs...
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
你锁在这儿的那艘游艇是你的吗
You own the boat that was docked here?
我在这个码头有4艘游艇
I own four boats in this marina.
现在只有3艘了
Three.
我的船到底出了什么事
What the hell happened to my boat?
-你告诉我们 -我不知道
- You tell us. - I don't know.
昨天我把Chloe号♥租给了某个小混混
I rented Chloe out yesterday to some punk kid.
等我找到他 我一定要杀了他
When I find him, I'm gonna kill him.
太晚了
Too late.
你知道他是个混混
If you knew he was a punk kid,
为什么还会租船给他
why would you rent him your boat?
因为他的钱很诱人
Because his money was green.
他其实还是个挺不错的孩子
He actually was kind of a nice kid.
他身边有别人在吗
Was anyone with him?
好吧 我知道谁没在 老大 看看这个
Well, I know who wasn't. Boss, look at this.
Bishop的一次性手♥机♥发来的信息
Just got this text From Bishop's burn phone.
昨晚过得不太好吧
Rough night?
Gibbs 我知道工作守则 我们应该早点报到的
Gibbs, I know protocol says, uh, we should've reported in.
这我提醒过他好多遍
Which I reminded him of a dozen times.
好多好多遍
Two dozen times.
但是 当行动像昨晚那样出了意外
But when an op goes sideways like that,
你就应该继续潜伏直到确认安全
you stay down until you know which end is up.
他管这点小聪明叫做 Torres的两步走战略
And he calls that bit of wisdom the Torres Two-Step.
你们说完了吗
You done?
看来我没错过多少
Well, looks like I didn't miss much.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
在国会山被困住了
I, uh, got stuck on the Hill.
-主任... -我是来听简报的
- Director...? - I'm here for a sitrep.
既然真理不肯主动走向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
And since the mountain won't come to Muhammad...
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们正朝着那条船走 然后...
We were walking towards the boat, and then...
接着我们就屁♥股♥着地了
The next we knew, we were flat on our asses.
我们从港口逃走
Slipped away from the base,
找了个地方藏身 躲了一整晚
found a spot to hole up. Spent the whole night, uh,
还查了Jared Turner的手♥机♥
searching Jared Turner's cell phone.
我们知道他的毒品来源了
We know where he's getting his drugs from.
我们得回去
We need to go back in.
你们唯一需要去的地方是医院
Only place you're going is the hospital.
抱歉 伙计们 我们花了两周时间
I'm sorry, guys, but we didn't spend two weeks
伪造身份信息
backstopping our identities just...
可不只是为了脱身的
just so we can walk away.
是啊 Gibbs 我们很好
Yeah, Gibbs, we're-we're fine.
你们看起来一点儿也不好
You don't look fine.
是啊 而且我们认为 你俩已经完成任务了
Yeah, and for all we know, you two have been made.
好吧
Okay.
哦
Oh.
哦 你是认真的
Oh, you're serious.
我还没完成呢
I don't get made,
主任
Director.
恕我直言
With all due respect.
而Gibbs刚刚让你俩去医院报到
And Gibbs just told you to report to the hospital.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but...
恕我直言
All due respect.
好吧
All right.
我们走 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Let's go, Muhammad.
等等 我才是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 对吧
Wait a minute, I'm Muhammad, right?
Jared Turner 32岁
Jared Turner, 32 years old,
犯罪记录罄竹难书
with a record a mile long.
小偷小摸 一些小规模毒品交易
Petty theft, some B and E, small-time dope dealing.
不再是小规模的了
Not small-time anymore.
他的交易都够租一条游船了
He's making enough dealing to rent a yacht.
多亏Bishop和Torres克隆了他的手♥机♥
And thanks to Bishop and Torres cloning his phone,
我们现在知道是谁给他提供毒品了
we now know who's supplying him with the drugs.
Mitchell Young 在诺福克基地的民用码头
Mitchell Young. Runs a boating supply store
经营一个船只用品商店
at Norfolk's civilian marina.
我们还弄到了他们过去几个月
And we've got texts going back for months
讨论取放货物的短♥信♥
discussing pickups and drop-offs.
但是他们没讨论过有关钓饵渔具的事情
Bet they ain't talking about bait or tackle.
-那些芬太尼一定是从这里来的 -他是老板吗
- Must be where the fentanyl's coming in. - He the boss?
看起来更像是中层管♥理♥员♥
Seems more like middle-management.
但是我们离老板更近了
But we're getting closer to the top.
好的 我们把他接过来
All right, let's pick him up.
这儿看起来真不像
It doesn't really look
毒品销♥售♥的好地方啊
like a hotbed for drug distribution.
所以他们把这里叫幌子 McGee.
Well, that's why they call it a front, McGee.
等一下
Hold on a second.
等等 Torres不应该待在医院吗
Wait, isn't Torres supposed to be at the hospital?
是啊
Yes.
所以他违背了一个直接命令吗
So he's disobeying a direct order?
是啊
Yes.
驾照写着你来自缅因州 是吧
Your driver's license says it's from Maine, huh?
没错
Mm-hmm.
那里现在特别美 请问一下
It's beautiful this time of year. Remind me,
这个美丽的州的首府是哪里呢
what was the capital, again, of that fine state?
不错的尝试 女士们
Nice try, ladies.
那你们还想要指尖陀螺吗
So do you still want the, uh, fidget spinners?
我们试过了
Well, we tried.
奥古斯塔
Augusta.
你说啥
Excuse me?
奥古斯塔 伙计 缅因州首府
Augusta, man, that's the, uh, capital of Maine.
啊
Ah.
我这算抢答了
Yeah, I'm straight in the beer department.
我能为你做什么
So what can I do for you?
哦 你的问题不对啊 兄弟
Ooh, that's not the question, player.
问题应该是 我能为你做什么
The question is, "What can I do for you?"
这是什么
What's that?
这是Jared Turner手♥机♥的克隆
That is a clone of Jared Turner's cell phone.
我女朋友昨晚顺来的
My girlfriend snagged it last night.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们多年来一直在做同样的事情
We've been running the same con for years, right?
你知道 她以应♥召♥女郎身份做掩护
You know, she poses as an escort,
然后克隆目标人物的手♥机♥
yeah, she clones the-the marks' cell phone,
然后 我们就用那些信息
and then, uh, we use that information
来窃取他的身份
to steal the guy's identity.
聪明
Smart.
-你们过得还好么 -没你好
- How you guys making out? - Not as well as you.
还有 把枪放回去
And go ahead and put the gun back.
我来不是勒索你的 伙计
I'm not here to blackmail you, man.
那你是来干什么的
So what do you want?
我想要份工作
I want a job.
Torres探员 你违背了一个直接命令
Agent Torres, you disobeyed a direct order.
我以为那更像一个建议
Thought it was more like a suggestion.
你不会喜欢这样做引起的后果的
That's not the direction you want to go in.
好吧 那这样如何
Fine. How about this?
-我做了一个决定 -你无权做决定 Nick
- I made a choice. - Not your call to make, Nick.
-你把自己和搭档置于险境 -这是有回报的
- Put you and your partner at risk. - And it paid off.
Mitchell Young给我和Bishop提供了工作
Mitchell Young offered both Bishop and me
在他手下干活
a job on his crew.
所以 怎样 现在我最好的两个探员
So... what, now two of my best agents
要把时间花在
are gonna be spending their time
在码头上贩卖♥♥毒品是吗
going up and down the boardwalk selling drugs?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表