她找遍了图书馆
and she went over to the library
然后扫描了这世界上最精彩的书给我
and scanned over the most amazing book to me.
-这是个了不起的朋友 -很幸运我有很多这样的朋友
- That's an amazing friend. - Oh, I'm blessed with a lot of them.
你知道吗 蓝色护卫的相关物品
Well, did you know that an actual exhibit
在被收起来之前 进行过
of Blue Guard stuff made the museum rounds
数年的博物馆巡回展
for years after they folded up?
这些东西里就包括独一无二的 战棍
Stuff including the One-of-a-kind:War stick.
是他们说的 不是我
Their words, not mine.
展览的最后一站是哪里
Where was the exhibit's last stop?
没说 但1983年巡回展结束后
Doesn't say, but when the tour ended in 1983,
藏品都被送进了一家私人博物馆的仓库
the collection went into a private museum storage facility
-位于弗吉尼亚的费尔法克斯郡 -等等
- in Fairfax, Virginia. - Wait.
你是说维京战棍在仓库里
So you're saying the Viking war stick is in storage?
不是我说的
I'm not saying it.
美国登记处的兄弟组织说的
The American Registry of Fraternal Organizations is.
他们甚至还有照片
They even have pictures.
所以 如果独一无二的维京战棍
So, if this one-of-a-kind Viking war stick
在仓库里
is in storage...?
那为什么又出现在这
Then why is it right there?
欢迎来到第613排
Welcome to Row 613.
我真应该多下来转转
I really should get down here more.
92号♥板条箱 蓝色护卫展览
Crate 92 holds the Blue Guard exhibit.
-哇哦 -从哪开始
- Whoa. - Where to begin?
或许我们可以从这个
Or we could just start with the one
写着维京战棍的箱子开始
that says Viking war stick.
哈 空的
Huh. Nothing.
什么
Excuse me?
是空的 里面什么都没有
It's empty. There's nothing in it.
那怎么可能
How can that be?
至少现在我们知道我们拿着的是真货了
At least now we know we have the real thing.
我看见监控摄像头了
I see security cameras.
记录只保留六个月
They only store up to six months.
嘿 你觉得这会是什么
Hey, what do you make of this?
血迹
It's blood spatter.
-看起来更像是黑色而不是红色 -是陈年血迹
- Looks more black than red. - It's old blood.
我猜大概有16年了
Guessing about 16 years old.
这使得这里成为了原始案发现场
Which makes this the original scene of the crime.
你的麦克卡车订书机能用吗
Is your Mack truck available?
当然 让我把她从车♥库♥开出来
Sure, just let me back her out of the garage.
嘿 伙计们 Gibbs在哪
Hey, guys, where's Gibbs?
会议室
Conference room.
他和士官Finn曾经的女友在一起
He's with Petty Officer Finn's old girlfriend.
怎么了 有什么事
Why? What's up?
血液
The blood...
噢 不
Enn! No.
不不不
No, no, no!
别告诉我 啊
Don't tell me...Ah...
真的假的 你又弄坏一个
Really? You killed another one?
我
Me?
这明明是你的文件 你是个倒霉蛋
They're your papers. You're a jinx.
别怪到我的文件身上啊
Don't blame my papers.
你刚才想说的是
You were saying?
怎么打开这玩意儿啊
How do you open this thing?
你们在仓库发现的血液喷溅样本
The blood spatter samples that you found at the storage facility,
与士官Finn相吻合
they were a match to Petty Officer Finn.
哦 我们猜的也是
Oh, yeah. We figured.
Finn的尸体怎么跑到几英里以外的
How did Finn's body end up miles away?
嗯 仓库大到足够
Well, the storage facility's big enough
开一辆轿车或者货车进去
to drive a car or van into,
所以把尸体带出来也没那么难
so getting a body out wouldn't be that hard,
不像这个蠢
unlike this stupid...
哦 哦 嘿嘿
Oh. Oh. haha...
只是 需要装订书针而已
Just... It just needed staples.
所以 如果我没记错
So, if I recall,
最后两个看到Finn活着的人
the last two people to see Finn alive
从未提到过仓库
never mentioned a storage facility.
我的意思是 难道他们不知道他要去那里吗
I mean, didn't they know he was going there?
我去告诉Gibbs这个问题
I'm gonna check on that with Gibbs.
我和McGee联络一下
Yeah, and I'll check with McGee
看他需不需要我帮他
and see if he needs help tracking down
找Finn的好友 Bill
Finn's buddy Bill.
嘿 我正要来找你
Hey. I was just coming to see you.
哦 真的 因为你正好是我下一个要去见的人
Oh, really? 'Cause you were my next stop.
嗯 有缘啊 你先说
Well, it was meant to be. You first. Go.
嗯 我能借几支棒棒糖吗
Um, lollipops. Can I borrow some?
当然 来 你要什么味的都行
Always. Come. Whatever you want.
好 该你了
Okay, your turn.
好吧 我只是想看看你
Well, I just wanted to check in on you.
你之前 看起来有点 我不知道 不太开心
You seemed a little-- I don't know-- off before.
也许和Kasie有关系
Maybe something to do with Kasie?
确实是因为Kasie
It is about Kasie.
而且我可不止有一点点不开心
And I'm more than a little off.
为什么 她看起来聪明 甜美
Why? She seems so smart and sweet.
-她不喜欢我 -什么
- She does not like me. - What?
她 她不跟我说话 她也不看我
She doesn't talk to me, she doesn't look at me.
你没看出来吗
You couldn't tell?
完全没有啊
No, not at all.
我也不能想象有人不喜欢你 Abby
Nor can I imagine anyone not liking you, Abby.
每个人都不能立刻合群的
Everybody doesn't just click right away.
我就能
I do.
我自来熟
I click.
她也是
And so does she.
她有个关系网 Jack
She has a network, Jack.
就像是 有一大堆神奇的朋友
Like, a whole collection
愿意为她扫描一本书
of amazing friends that do stuff like
或者其他任何事
scan books for her.
这听起来像是不合群的人吗
I mean, does that sound like someone who doesn't click?
就再给她一次机会吧
Just give her another shot.
我就是这么打算的 棒棒糖啊
Oh, I intend to. Lollipops.
哦 我懂了 棒棒糖是给Kasie的
Oh, I see. The lollipops, they're for Kasie.
对 也许我没有给她一个合适的欢迎仪式
Yeah. I mean, maybe I didn't give her a proper welcome.
我会帮你挑出绝对适合她的味道
I'm gonna help you pick out the exact right color for her.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们曾经那么年轻
Oh, we were babies.
这么多年我都无法摆脱
All these years later and I've never quite shaken
Finn死之后这种糟糕的感觉
this sick feeling since Finn was killed.
有些事是你永远无法克服
Something you never get over.
Finn从来没对你提到过 这个博物馆仓库吗
Finn never mentioned this... museum storage place to you?
从来没有 你们确定在那找到的是他的血迹吗
Never. Are you sure it was his blood you found there?
对
Yeah.
现在我们能确定了
We are now.
上帝啊 Finn几乎都没去过博物馆
God, Finn hardly went to museums,
更别说像那样的地方了
let alone a place like that.
拿到了你的原始陈述
Have your original statement.
没多少东西
Wasn't much to it.
Finn去找他的朋友Bill喝酒
Finn went out to meet his buddy Bill for a beer.
Bill总是惹上关于女孩子的麻烦
Bill was always having girl trouble.
我再一次见到Finn
And the next time I saw Finn
是在楼下的一个尸检台上
was on one of your autopsy tables downstairs.
他的朋友Bill说 他们晚上10点就分开了
His buddy Bill said they parted ways at 10:00 p.M.,
在喝完酒之后
after their beer.
Bill现在怎么说
What does Bill say now?
怎么回事 为什么审问我
What's the deal? Why the hot seat?
你不是第一次接受审问了吧 Lester先生
Not your first interrogation, Mr. Lester?
你们说是关于Finn的 所以我自愿来的
You said this was about Finn, and I came willingly.
我只是想要卸下这个重负
I want nothing more than to have this burden lifted.
伴随了我一生的愧疚感
The guilt I carry around my whole life.
愧疚
Guilt?
对啊 想着如果我能送Finn安全回家就好了
Yeah, thinking if only I'd seen Finn home safely,
喝完酒之后和他待在一起
stayed with him after we had that beer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表