A-Again, this is all
都只是大致的推测
under the guise of supposition...
把这些补给物品放好
Get these supplies put away!
Mallard医生不会喜欢这样的
Dr. Mallard wouldn't like that!
嘿 有什么大不了的
Yo. What's the big deal, man?
Nick我可以写报告 我可以进行尸检
Nick, I can fill out reports, I can autopsy bodies,
我能够胜任尸检领域的任何工作
I am certified in all areas of medical examination,
但是除了Mallard医生以外 没人给那个储藏室进行过补给
but no one other than Dr. Mallard restocks that closet.
你后来有没有发现第二个尸体 那个女尸的剩余部分
Did you ever find the rest of the second body, the woman?
她的家人怎么说 一定是很大的丑闻
Uh, what did the family say? Must've been quite the scandal.
这些都不是医学问题
These are not medical questions.
作为一个病理学家
My job as a pathologist is only
我的工作只是报告那些医学发现
to report the medical findings.
那谁负责证据间的链接
Well, who was responsible for the broken chain of evidence?
是啊 凶手是什么时候拿掉一堆内脏
Yes. When did the killer have a chance
再把那个可怜的姑娘放进去的
to remove the bag of guts and add the poor lass?
我是说 你觉得这样
I mean, how long
得用多长时间
do you think that took?
凶手是不是自己作案的
Was the killer working alone?
抱歉 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
不好意思打扰了
I hate to interrupt.
但是你有一个紧急电♥话♥
But you have an urgent phone call.
失陪了
Uh, excuse me.
Darwin博士
Dr. Darwin.
我没看到
Yeah, I don't see
这有电♥话♥啊
a phone in here.
1925年Gullstrand的电♥话♥
Gullstrand '25 calling.
是单一麦芽威士忌
It's a single malt.
你看起来很渴
You looked thirsty.
见到你真高兴 Cadence
It's good to see you, Cadence.
我也是 Donald
And you, Donald.
我听说你被授予荣誉教授的消息时
When I heard you were being honored,
就决定要见证这一刻
I knew I just couldn't miss it.
我是说 为了我从纽约赶来
I mean, all the way from New York just for me.
对了 还有威士忌
Oh, and the whiskey.
为什么不呢
And why not?
第五次 还是第六次了
For the fifth-- or is it the sixth time?--
我有工作的
I have a job.
一个女孩就不能单纯支持男校友
Can't a girl support a fellow alumnus
而不被看作是猎头吗
without accusations of being a headhunter?
说到猎头
Ah, speaking of headhunters...
Mallard医生
Dr. Mallard?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
展示这种特殊的案子是你的失误
Well, it's your own fault for presenting such a unique case.
-呃 -Mallard先生
- Well... - Dr. Mallard?
还出现过其他尸中尸的案子吗
Has there ever been another Body-in-a-Body?
现在不是分♥析♥这个的时候
Yeah, well, now's not the time to find out.
Mallard医生 你答应我可以和你拍张自♥拍♥的
Dr. Mallard? You promised you'd let me take a selfie with you.
Lane的SUV里发现什么了吗
Anything on Lane's SUV?
没有可以找出警♥察♥杀手的证据
Nothing to I.D. our cop killer.
没有 但是这辆车是登记在宾州哈利斯堡的
No, but the car itself is registered to a Jessica Pottorf
Jessica Pottorf名下
of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
前排座位下发现了她的笔记本电脑
Well, and her laptop was hidden underneath the seat.
Abby刚破解了硬盘 发来了链接
Abby just cracked the hard drive and sent a link.
这个妈妈看起来很眼熟
That mother looks familiar.
Michelle Lane和Jessica Pottorf
Michelle Lane and Jessica Pottorf
是同一个人
are the same person.
用假名生活
Living under an alias.
08年她和Craig Pottorf结婚 有一个儿子
And she married Craig Pottorf in '08; they have a son,
名叫Landon 今年9岁
Landon, who's nine years old.
她过上了全新的生活
She started a whole new life.
她回华盛顿她干什么
What's she doing back in D.C.?
和老搭档的尸体在一起
Yeah, with her old partner's dead body.
感觉和2007年的案子有关
Thinking it has something to do with the 2007 case.
她用Higgins的登录权限查看警局的旧档案
She used Higgins' log-in to look at old police files,
尤其关注当年准备抓捕的那个军♥火♥交易商
specifically the arms dealer she was trying to bust,
Benjamin Sitano
Benjamin Sitano.
只不过他两年前就死了
Except he died two years ago.
总得有人继承家族产业
Well, somebody had to inherit the family business.
的确有人继承 他的儿子 小Benny
Well, they did. His son, Benny Jr.
他应该是靠运作一家叫做
He's supposedly gone legit by starting
Check 'N Cash 4U的支票兑现特许经营机构洗白的
a check-cashing franchise called Check 'N Cash 4U.
洗的很彻底
Super legit.
Lane访问的最后一个网页上
The last Web page Lane visited was
有Benny的公♥司♥地址
the address of Benny's corporate office.
Bishop Torres 我们走吧
Bishop, Torres, let's go.
老大 你要我跟进这个意大利人吗
Boss, you want me to update Sportelli?
跟进什么
About what?
你觉得这个女人会来伤害我
So you think this woman's coming here to hurt me?
-我们不能确定 -谢谢关心
- Oh, we don't know that yet. - Well, I appreciate the concern,
但这就是我为什么雇佣Nitro 当然他的浓缩咖啡泡的也很好
but that's why I have Nitro-- who also makes a mean espresso,
顺便说一句 如果你们谁感兴趣
by the way, if either of you are interested.
是吗 她要一杯
Yeah? She'll take one of those.
-当然 -Nitro
- Sure. - Nitro?
好的 Benny
Sure thing, Benny.
请坐
Please.
Nitro和我是老交情了
Yeah, Nitro and I go way back.
-经常有人伤害你吗 -也不是
- People come to hurt you a lot? - Not exactly,
但是担心自己的安全
but fearing for your personal safety
是我从出生起就必须面对的现实
is the sad reality of being born with my name.
你的父亲恶贯满盈
And your father's criminal empire.
所谓的
Alleged.
但的确是
But yes.
他去世之后 我让我们家从那种生活中解脱出来
After he passed, I got us out of that life.
用隐蔽的兑现支票的方式
With shady payroll advances.
我们又不是给孤儿送小狗的慈善家
So we're not giving puppies to orphans.
你上个月因为洗钱被捕了
You were arrested last month for money laundering.
父亲的影响力
Dad had long tentacles
没那么容易消失
that keep growing back.
不是FBI来找我 就是ATF或者DEA
【注:ATF 美国烟草火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局 DEA 美国药品管理局】
And if not the FBI, it's the ATF or DEA,
而且我很确定IRS就要来抓我了
【注:IRS 美国税务局】
and I'm pretty sure the IRS is about to arrest me!
是吧
Huh?
我什么都不知道
I have no knowledge
什么也没参与
or involvement.
但不知为何 责任似乎总是
But somehow the buck always seems
到此为止了 我很高兴
to stop here. I was ecstatic
这次谈话不是因为过去的事
when this meeting wasn't about the past.
不 就是因为过去
Oh, yeah, it is.
你认出她了
You recognize her.
她曾经为我父亲工作
She used to work for my father.
这是十年前的事了
That had to be ten years ago.
你知道她是个警♥察♥吗
Did you know she was a cop?
直到我在报纸上看到她才知道
Not till I read about it in the papers.
-她死于那艘船的爆♥炸♥ -她没死
-She died in that boat explosion. - Nope.
她是第一张照片里的那个人
She was the woman in that first photo,
找到这儿来找你的那个
the one who was coming here for you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你来告诉我们
Well, you tell us.
我什么也不知道 谢谢 Nitro
I have no idea. Thanks, Nitro.
加新鲜肉桂吗
Fresh cinnamon?
不用了 谢谢你
Uh, no, thank you.
Benny 昨天早上你在哪
Benny, where were you yesterday morning?
我说过我习惯了面对询问
Now, I know I said I'm used to questions,
但我觉得这次我需要个律师
but I think this one's gonna require a lawyer.
说吧 Torres
Yeah, go, Torres.
我们的神秘小姐走进来了
Our ghost just walked in.
跟着她
Stay with her.
收到
On it.
NCIS
NCIS.
你本来应该已经死了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表