所有的对话和行动都会被记录下来
all words and actions will be recorded
并且上传到一个安全的服务器上
and uploaded live onto a secure server.
- 没问题 -可以理解
- No problem. - Understood.
任何非法搜查与扣押
And any illegal search and seizure
都要出具证明文件并进行记录
will be documented and recorded.
我们只是要问你几个问题
We're just gonna ask you a few questions.
无论何人 不受死罪或其他重罪的审判
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime."
Shea先生 你不需要背诵
Mr. Shea, you don't need to recite
第五修正案[宪法]
the Fifth Amendment.
除非根据大陪审团的报告或起诉书
"...unless on a presentment of an indictment of a grand jury."
- Ricochet 嘿 兄弟 听着 - 嗯
- Ricochet. Hey, buddy, listen. - Yeah.
没事儿的 好吗
It's okay, all right?
-嗯 -我知道有联邦特工在你的屋子里是很可怕的事
-Yeah. - I know it's scary to have federal agents in your house.
- 对 - 一切都会好的
- Yes. - Everything's okay.
-好了 你的狗还好吗 - 他只是很好奇
- All right, is your dog okay? - He's just very curious.
呃 我没什么访客回来
Um, I don't get many visitors.
你们俩对狗过敏吗
E-either of you allergic?
不
No.
你这么问真贴心
It's very kind of you to ask.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱狗狗
I love dogs.
-真的吗 - 我能见见他吗
-Yeah. - Could I meet him?
-可以 - 太好了
-Yes. - Great.
我其实没那么喜欢狗
I'm really not that into dogs.
过来 Benji
Here, Benji.
Benji
Benji?
我认得这只狗 我昨天在Miller士官家见过他
I know this dog. I met him yesterday at Petty Officer Miller's house.
我们用的是同一个遛狗人
We use the same dog walker.
他发疯似的跑向我
He was jumping out of his skin to get to me.
现在他看起来没事了
Now he seems just fine.
他也对你这么做了
He did that to you, too?
对 他还对谁这么做过
Yeah. Who else did he do that to?
Jaybird
Jaybird.
Miller士官
Petty Officer Miller.
嗯 这是件很奇怪的事
Yeah, it's the strangest thing.
他 呃 通常都表现的很好
He's, uh, usually very well-behaved.
等等 这就是你和Miller
Wait, is that what you and Miller
在他被杀前一晚通过无线电台聊的事情吗
were talking about on the radio the night before he was killed?
对
Yeah.
你从哪得到的Benji
Where did you get Benji?
我是在他从美国安全运输局退休之后领养的他
I adopted him after he retired from the TSA.
警犬
A canine agent?
缉毒犬
A drug dog.
Ricochet
Ricochet?
我得借Benji用一下
I'm gonna need to borrow Benji.
呃
Um...
没事的
It'll be okay.
嘿 头儿你记得Abby说的那一大堆可♥卡♥因♥吗
Hey, boss, you know that pile of cocaine Abby was talking about?
我找到了
I found it.
所以 这是直接从沙坑中提取的沉积物
So, this sediment was taken directly from the bunker.
看起来是普通的砂子 对吗
Looks like just plain old sand, right?
错
Wrong.
里面混合着极纯的可♥卡♥因♥
Mixed in is pure-grade cocaine.
你们得帮我从中分离出来
And you're gonna help me separate it out.
呃 用滤网吗
Hmm. With colanders?
实际上 这是筛子
Actually, it's a sieve.
液体用滤网 固体用筛子
"Colanders drain, and sieves strain."
家居频道
Hgtv.
好吧
Okay.
好了 Martha Stewart 你来完成最终产物
【注:玛莎.斯图尔特 美国著名家政节目主持人,作家. 被誉为"家政女皇".】
Well, Martha Stewart, you're gonna end up with the final product.
我们要做的
All we have to do
逐渐地过滤出越来越细的微粒
is progressively strain out finer and finer particles.
基本的分离学
It's basic separation science.
好吧 我不知道 把沙子变成可♥卡♥因♥
Well, I don't know. Turning sand into cocaine
在我看来就是魔法
seems more like magic to me.
我想说 有更精确的
I mean, there's more sophisticated ways
分离可♥卡♥因♥的方法 但这样也行
to separate out cocaine, but this will do the job.
好了 Bishop 晃动你的赚钱机器
All right, Bishop. Shake your money maker.
我曾见过Abby
I have seen Abby
从纳米大小的氧化铈颗粒中提取微量汞
extract trace amounts of mercury from nanometer-sized cerium oxide particles,
这个肯定简单多了
so this should be easy.
我打赌你要是对Delilah说这些 她肯定对你爱不释手
I'll bet Delilah can't keep her hands off youwhen she hears you talk like that.
- 事实上 - 哦 行了
- Actually... - Oh, come on.
嗯 感觉我在筛金子
Mm, it's like I'm prospecting for gold.
对啊 白色的金子
Yeah. White gold.
足够为之杀人了
Enough to kill for.
我们找到动机了
We got our motive.
而且我们也找到嫌疑犯了
And we've got our suspect.
我对负责高尔夫俱乐部的绿化公♥司♥的所有员工都做了面目识别
I ran facial recognition on all the employees for the golf club's landscaping company.
找到了吻合的人
That's our match.
他的名字是Ramon Moncada
His name is Ramon Moncada.
他是东南部沙子和草皮公♥司♥的送货员
He's a delivery guy at the Southeast Sand and Turf.
和在Miller死前那天一直不停给他打电♥话♥的是同一个地方
Same place that kept calling Miller the day before he died.
- 把他带回来 -McGee和Torres正在找他
- Pick him up. - McGee and Torres are out looking for him now.
他下一次打电♥话♥ 他们就能抓到他
Next cell call he makes,they got him.
他从哪儿拿到的可♥卡♥因♥
Where's he get his coke?
嗯 我们认为
Well, we think
是从墨西哥走私来的
it's being smuggled in from Mexico.
西南沙子草皮公♥司♥的沙子
Southeast Sand and Turf get their sand
是从Nogales外的一个采石场弄到的
【注:Nogales墨西哥城市 位于该国北部 由索诺拉州负责管辖】
from a quarry outside of Nogales,
所以 不难想象
so, it's not hard to imagine
有人把沙子和可♥卡♥因♥混在一起
someone lacing the sand with coke,
运输到边境东南部的仓库
shipping it across the border to Southeast's warehouse,
在那里分离出来并进行贩售
where it's separated and sold.
哦 但有人搞砸了
Oh. But somebody screwed up.
嗯 看起来一袋有可♥卡♥因♥的沙子
Yeah. Seems a bag of coke sand
被送到了Miller的高尔夫球场
ended up on Miller's golf course
而不是流向街头
instead of the street.
这估计就是
Which is probably
Moncada一直给Miller打电♥话♥的原因
why Moncada kept calling Miller.
他需要拿回他的毒品
He needed his drugs back.
这时 Ricochet缉毒犬和Miller搅和了进来
Then, Ricochet's drug-sniffing dog clued Miller in to what was going on.
那条狗对McGee做了相同的行为
That dog did the same thing to McGee.
Miller变成了那个 知道的太多的人
Miller became The Man Who Knew Too Much
Moncada就把他杀了
and Moncada took him out.
说吧 Torres
Yeah, Torres?
带他回来
Bring him in.
我们找到他了
We got our guy.
他在公交车站 拿着一张去多伦多的单程票
He's at a bus station, with a one-way ticket to Toronto.
嗯 远离墨西哥
Hmm. Headed far away from Mexico.
所以你是说这不是你是吗 Moncada
So you're saying this is not you, Moncada?
我们可以毫无疑问的认定你谋杀
We've got you dead to rights for the murder.
在被害人的的衬衫上
Your blood is on the victim's shirt,
和他用于自卫的钉耙齿上都发现了你的血迹
and the teeth of the rake he used to defend himself.
给你做缝合的兽医指认出了你
The veterinarian that stitched you up made a positive ID.
这些是你的前科
That's your rap sheet.
你可不是个好男孩
You haven't been a very good boy.
加上谋杀和毒品走私 嗯
And with murder and drug smuggling, well,
判决肯定很快就能下来
that's gonna be a short trial.
嘿 帮你自己个忙
Hey.Do yourself a favor.
合作
Cooperate.
你告诉我们还有谁涉案
You tell us who else is involved,
我们也许能让你这二十五年的牢
we might be able to make that 25 years to life
坐得稍微舒服点
a little more comfortable.
我要是说了 他们会杀了我的
If I talk, they'll kill me.
他们是谁
Who are "They"?
我在哪儿都不会安全的
I won't be safe anywhere.
尤其是在监狱
Especially in prison.
我猜想你说的是墨西哥贩毒集团
I assume you're talking Mexican cartel?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表