这真是件最令人惊奇的事情了
It was the damndest thing.
Gibbs 找到点东西
Gibbs, got something.
嗯 我猜这些是用来帮助病人
So, I assume these are used to help patients relax
在去医院的路上能够放松的
on the way to the hospital.
看来Amber为它们找到了另外的用途
It looks like Amber found another use for them.
她似乎是把平板电脑接入了固件中
It looks like she booted the tablet into the firmware,
而且用它控制了厢式货车
and used it to take control of the van.
你的意思是撞坏了货车吧
You mean crash the van.
在这过程中受了伤
And got hurt in the process.
她还是司机
Her or the driver?
Sloane猜错了
Sloane was wrong.
她确实逃跑了
She is running.
-我倒希望是 - 无论她想做什么
- I hope so. -Whatever she's doing,
她拿走了其中一台平板电脑
she took one of the tablets.
你能追踪到吗
Can you track it?
McGee可以 只要Amber上线就可以
McGee can, if Amber goes online.
嗯 行 赶紧做吧
Yeah, yeah. Come on, do it.
Bishop 我们遇到点问题
Bishop, we got a problem.
呃 我和Gibbs都在这呢
Uh, I'm here with Gibbs.
Gibbs 我们遇到问题了
Gibbs, we have a problem.
有人试图进入我们的系统
Someone's trying to access our system.
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
我们从国防部拿到的
The files we got from DoD.
调查Victor King的文件
The case against Victor King.
我觉得是Amber上线了
I think Amber's gone online.
- 让她进系统 - 什么
- Let her in. - What?
我说让她进来
Let her in.
你想看看她在找什么
You want to see what she's looking for.
呃 头儿 我觉得这可不是个好主意
Uh, boss, I think that's a really bad idea.
照做就行
Do it!
好了 她接入进来了
Okay, she's in.
她在找什么
What's she looking for?
一份人事档案中的地址
An address from a personnel file.
让我提取出来看看
Let me pull it up.
等等 是送箱子的那个人
Wait, that's Box Guy.
前几天是他负责递送的文件
He was delivering files the other day.
他是国防部的平民研究员
The-the civilian investigator from DoD.
打给他
Call him.
为什么Amber会突然对这个人感兴趣呢
Why would Amber suddenly be interested in this guy?
我也不知道 但他没接电♥话♥
I don't know, but he's not answering.
叫上Torres 让他去那和我们碰面
Get Torres. Tell him to meet us there.
好 报告情况
Okay, sitrep?
邻居指认出了Amber
Neighbor ID'ed Amber,
说她从侧门进去了
said she went in a side door.
McGee从后面绕过去盯住了目标
McGee's out back, has eyes on the target.
- 她在做什么 - 她一直在做相同的一件事
- What's she doing? - Same thing she's been doing.
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
什么是我啊
What was me?
我之前忘记了 但现在 我记起来了
I had forgotten, but now... I remember.
你就是Victor King一直没进监狱的原因
You're the reason Victor King never went to jail.
你就是
You're the reason
我女儿死亡的原因
my daughter is dead.
头儿 我们遇到麻烦了
Boss, we got a problem.
Bishop 在前面掩护
Bishop, cover the front.
Torres 听我的指令
Torres, on my go.
你办公室每得到一条新线索
Every new lead that came into your office
你都会暗地里告诉King
you'd slip to King.
拜托了
Please...
这就是他为什么总能比调查抢先一步
That's how he stayed one step ahead of the investigation--
靠贿赂你
bribing you.
钱还在我这
I-I still have the money.
如果他进去了
If he'd gone down...
那幢楼也不会被建起来了
that building would never have been built.
我女儿也还会活着
My daughter would still be alive.
如果你想要 现金都是你的
The cash is yours if you want it.
所有的钱都是你的
Every dime.
你觉得我想要的 是钱吗
You think it's money I want?
上
Go.
Amber 放下枪
Amber, put the gun down.
是时候面对结局了
Time to face the music.
你们在等什么 开枪打她啊
What are you waiting for? Shoot her.
放下武器
Drop it.
开枪射她啊 她想杀了我
Shoot her, she's gonna kill me.
不 她不会的 对吗 Amber
No, she is not. Are you, Amber?
是的
No...
我不会
I'm not.
我把子弹都拿出来了
I took the bullets out.
不怎么会用枪
Not so good with guns.
那个司机没事吧
Is the driver okay?
我知道你们得又一次的逮捕我
I know you guys got to arrest me again,
但拜托你们告诉我你们也会逮捕他的
but just please tell me that you're gonna arrest him, too.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on here?
就像她说的一样
Like she said...
是时候面对结局了
time to face the music.
如果你想要 现金都是你的
The cash is yours, if you want it.
所有的钱都可以给你
Every dime.
所以 Amber
So, Amber
实际上甄别出了三个她认为
actually identified three people she blamed
- 对她女儿的死负有责任的人 - 对
- for her daughter's death? - Yep.
她找到了其中的两个 但国防部
And she got to two of them, but DoD sent the third
赶在她袭击第三个之前把他送出了国
overseas before she could whack him.
等到他回国的时候
By the time he was back in the States,
她的神游已经结束了
her fugue had ended,
而她把整个事件都压抑在了心底
and she repressed the entire episode.
- 封存起来 - 直到我们把她释放了出来
- Bottled it up tight. - Till we uncorked her.
但这一次
But this time around,
Amber不想杀掉3号♥人物了
Amber didn't want to kill number three,
她只想要无懈可击的供认
she just wanted an airtight confession.
- 她惹了多大的麻烦 - 很大
- How much trouble is she in? - A lot.
她会接受审判
She'll stand trial.
我相信她的律师会做出心理失常的辩护
I'm sure her lawyers will make a mental-disorder defense.
嗯 如果她不算心理失常 就没人算了
Well, if she hadn't earned it, no one has.
我能跟Gibbs探员说再见吗
May I say good-bye to Agent Gibbs?
我们来就是为了这个
That's why we came down here.
我只想谢谢你
I just want to thank you.
为什么
For what?
因为你帮我找回了记忆
For helping me remember.
忘记Julia的死因 对我来说要更轻松些
It was easier not knowing how Julia died.
但这事本来就不轻松
but it shouldn't be easy.
而且我还有件事想问你
And I also want to ask you something.
在门外的时候你表达得很清楚
You made it crystal clear right out of the gate
你不相信我能听见这些声音
that you didn't believe I was hearing voices,
但后来
but then later,
我发誓你看起来似乎
I could swear you seemed disappointed
对我听不到 而失望
that... I wasn't.
是我想错了吗
Or am I wrong?
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
嗯 菜鸟 是她想错了吗
Well, probie, was she wrong?
因为听见声音 看到已死之人
'Cause hearing voices, seeing dead people--
我也不知道
I don't know.
灵媒或许是一个更好的选择
Psychic seems like a better option than the alternative.
紧急超声波 我以为你不是不能做的吗
An emergency ultrasound? I thought you couldn't have one.
McGee 一切都还好吧
McGee? Is everything okay?
是Delilah
It's Delilah.
她的血液检测有些不寻常
Something unusual came out in her blood work.
情况有多不好
How bad is it?
没 我还没看过我的邮件
No, I haven't checked my e-mail.
他们确定吗
Are they sure?
行 嗯 好吧 保持冷静
Okay, um, all right, just stay calm.
呃 一切都会没事的
Uh, everything's gonna be fine.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表