你们 懂了 吗
Do you got it?
就让我帮他一下
Please, just let me help him.
-我没问题 -不要警♥察♥ 我不想让警♥察♥过来
- I'm okay. - No cops. I want no cops!
这我没法保证 你知道有些人在你扣动扳机的时候
I can't guarantee that. You know someone called them the moment
-就已经报♥警♥了 -那就放下你的枪
- you pulled that trigger. - Then drop your gun.
别放下枪 干掉他
Don't drop it! Shoot him!
闭嘴
Shut up!
哦
Oh!
-放她走 -那么放下你的枪!
- Let her go! - Then drop your gun!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
看
Look.
滑过来
Now slide it over.
你想现在就死吗 老头
You want to die right now, old man?!
不 不 没人会死
No. No. Nobody dies.
今天不会有其他人死去 Yorka
No one else is gonna die today, Yorka.
没有其他人 哼
No one else, huh?
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
听我说 一件一件来
Look, one thing at a time.
现在我们需要给你包扎好
Now, we need to get you patched up.
但首先
But, first,
你需要放了他们
you got to let them go.
我不需要做任何事情
I don't have to do anything.
那就放了那个女孩
Then let the girl go.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me!
闭上你的嘴 老头
Keep your mouth shut, old man!
不然下一刻子弹就会穿过这儿
Or else the next bullet goes right here.
不 不要那样 好吗
No, there's no need for that, okay?
听我说 我们可以 我们可以找人帮你
Look, we'll-we'll get you help
我们会带你离开这儿
and we'll get you out of here.
你说得够多了
I'm hearing a lot of talk.
医生
Doctors!
嘿 这儿有医生吗
Hello? Is there a doctor here?!
我们需要帮助
We need help!
想法不错
Nice try.
现在去给我找个医生
Now go and get a doctor!
而且在你没找到之前不要回来
And don't come back till you have one.
-不行 -你说什么
- No. - What?
我不能扔下他们不管
I'm not leaving 'em behind.
我需要你们大家有序地撤离
I need you to evacuate in an orderly fashion!
快 这边 快 快
Quickly, this way, move, move!
大家快撤到路障后面 快
Everybody back behind the barricades! Hurry!
警官 NCIS 现在知道什么了
Lieutenant, NCIS. What do we know?
海军罪案调查处 你们为什么在这儿
NCIS? Why are you here?
里面有我们的人 这大概就是
We already have a man inside, which is probably why
里面如此安静的原因
it's so quiet in there.
除非你知道点我们不知道的事情
Unless you know something we don't.
目击者说是一个枪手 两个或三个人♥质♥
Witnesses say it's one shooter, two or three hostages,
还有一个人试图说服他
and another one trying to talk him down.
那就是McGee
That'd be McGee.
等等 这里交给我们了 探员们
Wait, wait. We got this, Agents.
一个持枪的混混靠一点震慑行动就能解决
One punk with a gun is nothing a little shock and awe won't fix.
等等 什么震慑行动 这家伙可不是什么持枪的混混
Wait, wait, shock and awe? This guy's no punk with a gun.
他会在感到威胁的时候
He won't hesitate to take others down
毫不犹豫地干掉别人
the moment he feels threatened.
所以你了解他啰
So you know him?
我了解他 他是个国际重犯
I know he's an international felon,
而且我知道 他所过之处寸草不生
and I know he will leave scorched earth in his wake.
明白了吗
Got it?
你想在这件事上跟我争管辖权吗
Do you want to fight me for jurisdiction on this?
全部听你的 我们支援你们
All yours then. We got your back.
非常感谢
Pleasure.
暂停行动 并等候下一步指示
Stand down and stand by for further orders.
撤退到路障后方 快
Back behind the barricades! Hurry up!
在这儿你得跟我合作 Andre
You got to work with me here, Andre.
你知道 除非你放下枪
You know we're not gonna have much luck
否则我们很难找医生来
getting a doctor unless you put that gun away.
那我建议你更努力找找看
Then I suggest you try harder.
好的
Okay.
求求你 放了我吧
Please, let me go.
闭嘴 你这个胆小鬼
Shut up, you stupid cow!
现在 我感激你扮演了英雄的角色 朋友
Now then, I appreciate you playing hero, my friend,
但我向你保证 英雄的结局会很糟
but it will end badly. I promise you that!
你听到了吗 是时候把武器收起来了
Did you hear that? Time to put the weapons away.
我说Yorka感到寡不敌众时
I wasn't kidding when I said as soon as Yorka feels outgunned,
就会开始射击 我不是在开玩笑 相信我
he'll start shooting. Believe me.
那我们就空着手进去吗
So we just walk in unarmed?
不
No.
Andre得感觉一切在他掌控之中
Andre needs to feel like he's in control.
我们得诱导他
We got to try to win him over.
Bishop 绕到医疗室后头去
Bishop, go back around through the treatment room.
从另一边出来
Come out the other side.
Sloane 跟她一起去 不要被发现
Sloane, go with her. Stay out of sight.
凭什么 你认为我控制不了
Why? You think I can't control the urge
-揍他的冲动吗 -嗯 是的
- to punch him in the face? - Well, yes.
现在的状况下 你观察现场给出建议
Right now, it's more important you listen and advise...
比直接亮出我们所有底牌更重要
...than show all our cards up front.
你说得对 我总是忘记你有多擅长这些事儿
Right. I keep forgetting you're really good at what you do.
别对我开枪
Don't shoot me.
情况怎样了 McGee
How's it going, McGee?
就像在梦里一样 老大
Living a dream, boss.
-嗨 McGee -嗨
- Hey, McGee. - Hey.
除非你们俩都是医生
Unless you're both doctors,
否则我不记得说过让你们进来
I don't recall inviting either of you.
不 我们不是医生
No, we're not doctors.
我们没带武器 是来提供帮助的
Unarmed. Here to help.
你的要求能实现的机会
And the chances of you getting
大了许多
what you need just got a whole lot better.
-如果你让我帮他一下就更好了 -现在还不行
- Especially if you let me help him. - Not yet.
首先 我们搜个身
First, we search.
你 退后 退后
You, get back. Get back!
任何人如果乱动
Anyone moves...
她就死
she dies.
先搜她
First her.
好好看 看她身后的口袋
Look. Look in the pockets in the back!
没带武器
Unarmed.
骗鬼呢
Indeed.
现在 那个老大 来这边
Now, boss man, over here.
你 让开
You, move.
现在搜他
Now him.
搜他 马上
Him! Go!
看仔细点
Look.
身后的口袋 快搜
Pocket in the back, look.
继续搜
Keep searching.
不错啊
Impressive.
搜他的脚踝
Now the ankles.
去吧
Go.
哦 他打得我真疼
Oh, he got me good.
起来
Get up!
那么现在
Now then...
你们到底是谁
who are you, really?
NCIS
NCIS.
Gibbs和Bishop
Gibbs and Bishop.
我们知道今早晨那个MI5的事了
We know what happened this morning with MI5.
这就是说 你们什么都不知道
In which case, you know nothing.
也许吧
Maybe.
所以 你愿不愿意拿我们换他们两个
So, you'll let these two go in exchange for us?
听起来很公平 对吧
Sounds like a fair trade, right?
公不公平由我说了算 金发妞
I'll decide what's fair, Blondie.
在我腿上的子弹被取出来
No one leaves here
并且让我安全离开这个国家以前
until this bullet is out of my leg
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表