Nobody could find him.
直到她的出现
Until she came along.
Amber Davis 一个网络软件工程师
Amber Davis. A network software engineer.
刚刚搬到弗洛尼亚州
Just moved to Virginia.
当我们的受害人死的时候 她在哪里
Where was she when our victim died?
如果我们按照Ducky的初步死亡时间
Well, if we go by Ducky's preliminary time of death
二月份 她在乌干达 为救济慈善事业
of February, she was in Uganda, setting up a computer network
设立电脑网络系统
for a relief charity.
所以不管King发生了什么事儿
So whatever happened to King,
Amber 甚至都不在这个国家
Amber wasn't even in the country for it.
呃 我们是不是需要讨论下 她在我们刚刚站的地方
Um, are we gonna talk about what she heard
听到的那些内容
when we were standing there?
不要
No.
我绝对什么都没有听见
I definitely did not hear anything.
King说他很冷
King said he was cold.
噢 他说过哦
Oh, he did, now?
行了 McGee 我知道了
Okay, McGee, I get it.
你不信这个 我知道了
You're not a Believer. I get it.
Bishop你呢
Bishop?
你们都听到我说不许讨论这个了吧
You all heard me say “no,” right?
我是相信有鬼的
I do believe in ghosts.
但是跟他们说话
But actually talking to them?
这个还没有定论
The jury's still out.
什么定论
Wait, what jury?
现在还完全没有超感存在的证据
There's absolutely no evidence that ESP exists.
目前还没有 但是应该有一些科学定律
Not yet. But there could be some kind of principle of science
还没有被发现呢
that hasn't been discovered.
不要再讨论巫术了
Enough with the voodoo!
我们要关注的是我们了解和能证明的东西
We focus on what we can prove, what we know.
-就这样 -目前
- That's it. - Well, right now,
我们什么都不知道
we don't know anything, and if Amber is getting messages
如果Amber可以从这个死人身上接收信息
from this dead guy...
那她可能会帮助我们查出他身上发生了什么
Then, maybe she can help find out what happened to him.
-哦 是吗 -我只是说
- Oh, yeah? - I'm just saying, it might
应该跟Amber再谈一下
be worth talking to Amber again.
你永远不知道其他人知道什么
You never know what somebody knows.
Jack 你随便
Jack, knock yourself out.
我会找她谈的 Gibbs
I will, Gibbs.
我已经把事情经过
I already told
告诉了其他特工
those other agents what happened.
除了那个有口音的可爱特工
And with the exception of the-the cutie with the accent...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我觉得他们都不相信我
I don't think they believed me.
我能感觉到你自己都不相信自己
I get the sense even you don't believe you.
是啊 我是个计算机科学家 不是占卜师
Well, I'm a computer scientist, not a tarot card reader.
请
Please.
我也许能帮助你
I might be able to help you with that.
请坐
Have a seat.
回想下
Let's see.
你有没有曾经给一个朋友打电♥话♥
Did you ever call a friend on the phone
他们说 嘿 亲爱的 什么事
and they say, “Yo, babe,
我刚刚也准备给你打电♥话♥呢
what up? I was just about to call you”?
有 但那是巧合
Yeah. It's called a coincidence.
有时候是巧合 有时候
Sometimes. And sometimes,
可能是因为你们在广播上听到了同一首歌♥
it's because you both heard the same song on the radio,
想起了彼此
and it reminded you of each other.
看 大脑是很神奇的
See, the-the brain is an amazing thing,
能把很不可思议的东西联♥系♥在一起
capable of making connections that are so incredible,
有时候会让你有点像
sometimes it can seem like you're...
-像灵媒 -对
- Like you're psychic? - Bingo.
有时候这些连接是下意识的
Sometimes the connections are subconscious,
就像你的直觉一样
like that gut feeling that you get.
但是有些人 他们的直觉
But in some people, they manifest
是通过内心的声音来表现的
as an inner voice.
对 但我听到的不是内心的声音
Yeah, this was no inner voice I heard.
我相信
I believe
是你的潜意识得到了
that your subconscious mind
关于King尸体♥位♥置的各种信息
picked up various clues about where King's body was.
也许是跟凶手的一次偶然相遇
Perhaps a chance encounter with the murderer himself.
然后我的大脑合成了这些信息
And then my brain synthesized those clues,
把我领到那个棚屋
and led me to the shed.
对
Exactly.
好的
Okay.
那现在要干什么
Okay, so what now?
现在我们搞清楚那些信息是从哪来的
Now we try to figure out where those clues came from.
再看看这些信息能不能帮我们找到凶手
And see if they can lead us back to the murderer.
对
Right.
好吧
All right.
可以
I'm in.
很好
Good. So...
先从你平常的一天开始吧
Let's start with a regular day for you.
-你结婚了吗 -离了
- You married? - Divorced.
有孩子吗
Kids?
有过一个女儿
I had a daughter.
她去年夭折了
She died last year.
在睡梦中 是心脏的问题
In her sleep. It was her heart.
很遗憾听到这个
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我也是
So am I.
这件事终结了我的婚姻
Ended my marriage.
大概吧
I think.
说实话 我也不知道到底发生了什么
To be honest, I'm-I'm not really sure what happened.
嗯
Hmm.
最难受的是
The worst part is,
我每次一想起她的脸 我就能看到
every time I even picture her face, I see...
Victor King
...Victor King.
他在跟别人打架
He's fighting with someone.
Amber
Amber?
额
Uh...
Amber你能听到我吗
Amber, can you hear me?
车里的一个男人
A man in a car.
Amber你能看到是谁在车里吗
Amber, can you see who's in the car?
Amber你知道是在哪吗
Amber, d-do you know where it is?
那辆车在哪
Where's the car?
West Bay
West Bay.
West Bay West Bay
West Bay. West Bay.
他发生了意外
He had an accident.
这个Amber是怎么回事
How about this Amber?
我是说 人真的能跟死人说话吗
I-I mean, can people really talk to the dead?
你确定要问我这个问题吗
You are seriously asking me that?
真正的问题是
The real question is...
-他们会不会回应 -而答案是
- Can they talk back? - And the answer is...
-不会 -哦 我不同意 Jethro
- No. - Oh, I disagree, Jethro.
这个人有很多要告诉我们的 首先从他怎么死的开始
This man had a lot to tell us, starting with how he died.
冻死
Hypothermia!
放尊重点 医生
Have a little respect, Doctor.
对不起 医生 只是我之前从来没见过
Sorry, Doctor. It's just that I've never seen
这么完好的维斯涅夫斯基氏斑
【注:低温下腹腔神经丛使胃肠道血管先发生痉挛,
然后血管发生扩张,使血管通透性发生变化,出现小血管或毛细血管应激性出血,
首先由苏联学者维斯涅夫斯基发现的,故称为维斯涅夫斯基氏斑,简称维氏斑。】
such well-formed Wischnewski spots before.
-你确定吗 -相信我Gibbs
- Hey, you sure about that? - Oh, trust me, Gibbs, these are
这些是很明显的维氏斑
really great Wischnewski spots.
-冻死的 -是的
- Hypothermia. - Yes.
他表现出所有冻死的明显特征
He shows all the classic signs.
回想Amber 她的确说过
Point to Amber. She did say
King告诉她自己很冷
that King told her that he was cold.
从冻伤的模式看
Judging by the pattern of the frostbite,
我觉得他是在徒步旅行中迷路然后冻死的
I'd say this man became lost when hiking and froze to death.
也就是说这是一场意外 不是谋杀
Which, incidentally, makes this an accident, not a murder.
我想你不同意
I take it you do not concur?
他是一个很有经验的徒步旅行者 医生
Guy was an experienced hiker, Doc.
能在国家公园迷路
He gets lost in a state park?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表