我已经开始兴奋起来了
I'm totally counting my chickens.
这是什么
What is that?
这个吗
Oh, this?
这个 我的朋友 是我的新订书机
This, my friend, is my new stapler.
这是新的吗
Oh, that thing is new?
对我来说是新的
Well, it's new to me.
感受它的重量
Feel the weight of it.
这像是麦克卡车
It's like a... like a Mack truck.
-他们现在已经不产这个了 -是啊
- They just don't make 'em like that anymore. - Yeah.
它还能用吗
Yeah. Does this thing even work?
可以的
Oh, it works.
听好了
Listen to this.
-哦 耶 -嗯哼
- Oh, yeah! - Mm-hmm.
我都不知道
Yeah, you know, I had no idea
在这些地方会找到什么
what kind of priceless old relics
-无价的古董 -嗯
- you can find at these places. - Hmm.
-你花了多少钱买♥♥的 -8美元
- How much you pay for that? - Eight dollars.
-哦 无价 -好的 谢谢
- Ooh, priceless. - All right, thanks.
是Danielle
Okay, that was Danielle
从爱荷华州美国收藏者总部打来的电♥话♥
at the American Pickers' base in Iowa.
-什么 她打给你而不是我 -不 她打给我们
- What? She called you and not me? - No, she called us,
不像你 我待在我的桌子旁
but unlike you, I spend time at my desk.
我们能停止这个话题吗
Okay, can we not start with that again?
Danielle说Mike Wolfe
Anyway, Danielle said that Mike Wolfe
在Annandale一个约定好的地方
is at a convention somewhere in Annandale,
而且他带着战棍
and he's got the war stick with him.
-我打电♥话♥给Gibbs 让他在那里和我们碰头 -不不
- I'll call Gibbs to meet us there. - Oh, no, no.
是我们打电♥话♥给他 让他在那里和我们碰头
Allow us to call him to meet us there.
在你的办公桌旁多待一会儿吧
Just spend a little more time on your desk.
你别急 记得发地址给我们
Yeah, you take it easy and you send us the address.
不用告诉我这个
You don't have to tell me that.
我知道的
I got it.
好的 这样子
All right, here's the deal, guys.
我绝对不会卖♥♥掉这个东西的
I have absolutely no interest in selling this piece,
因为它为我们带来了好运
because it's just been too lucky for us.
怎么幸运了
Lucky how?
在蓝色护卫把它当做崇拜之前
Well, Nordic sailors believed
北欧水手就认为这个东西
this piece had mystical powers way before the Blue Guard
具有神秘力量 在我得到它之后
ever claimed it as their own, and since I've had this,
Frank和我很幸运地找到了一些东西
Frank and I have had some incredible luck finding things.
我只是不想破坏这个运气
And I'm just not willing to break up that mojo yet.
我们得破坏你的好运了
We're gonna have to break it for you,
毕竟 这根棍子在16年前
since, uh, this stick wasn't very lucky
为某人带来了厄运
for somebody 16 years ago.
我的办公室打电♥话♥说 你们真的认为
Yeah, my office called and said that you guys really believe
-某人被这个东西谋杀了 -只有一个办法找到真♥相♥
- that somebody was killed with this thing. - Only one way to find out.
如果你们错了 请一定让我们取回它
Just please tell me we can get this back if you're wrong,
因为Danny一定会心碎的
'cause Danny's gonna be heartbroken.
告诉Danny不必担心
Tell Danny she doesn't have to worry.
我们做完检测后就会还给你们的
We'll get this back to you as soon as we're finished with it.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦 这是 这是一根棍子
Wow. This is... This is a stick, all right.
-这很酷吧 -是的
- It's pretty cool, huh? - Yeah.
为什么用它杀人之后 还留着它
Why would someone keep it after killing somebody?
这是证据 我会扔了 烧了 不是吗
I mean, this is evidence. I would toss it, burn it, right?
我猜
My guess is
那人知道它有价值
somebody knew it had value.
这么说 凶手是一个收藏者
Does that make that someone a collector?
收藏者都是古怪的人
You know, collectors are eccentric people,
但是我从来没听说过有人
but I've never heard of anybody
因为藏品被杀的
getting killed over a collectible.
好的 Keogh女士
Well, Mrs. Keogh
终于找到了卖♥♥给她这根棍子的人的名片
finally found the card of the guy who sold her the stick.
Earl什么的真实姓名是Roy Baxter
Earl something's name is actually Roy Baxter.
-Roy -你认识他
- Roy? - You know him?
当然 在我们的圈子里 你一定知道Roy是谁
Of course. If you're in my business, you know who Roy is.
他在跳蚤市场
This is a guy that's been buying
做买♥♥卖♥♥多年了
and selling for years at flea markets,
一直努力到
worked his way up
在佛尔斯彻赤拥有一家古董店
to an antique shop in Falls Church.
打字机到茶壶应有尽有
Deals in anything from typewriters to teakettles.
-McGee在查他的地址 -去和他碰头
- Well, McGee's getting his address now. - Yeah, go meet him.
Torres和我把这个带给Abby 让她做检测
Torres and I will take this to Abby; she can look at it.
好吧 让我和我的宝贝说声再见
All right. Hey, let me say... let me say good-bye to my baby.
我和它有一段历史了
I mean, I've got history with this piece.
我买♥♥了它有段时间了
I've had it for a while,
彼此相处 我和你
and we spent some time together, me and you.
请告诉我你没有杀害任何人
Please tell me that you didn't kill somebody.
真的
It's been real.
那真是...
Well, that was...
很好的告别
That was a nice good-bye.
-谢谢 Mike -不客气
- Thanks, Mike. - Appreciate you.
-很喜欢你的节目 -谢谢
- Like the show. - Thank you.
刚到古董店 老大
Just got to the antique shop, boss.
还没见到店主
Haven't been able to get ahold of the owner.
一旦发现什么就会通知您
We'll let you know what we find.
谁关了门还把灯开着啊
Who closes up and leaves the lights on?
肯定有个后门
There's got to be a back door.
对 还开着
Yup, it's open.
有人么 Roy Baxter
Hello? Roy Baxter?
NCIS
NCIS.
嘿 Bishop
Hey, Bishop?
我们找到Baxter了
Think we found Baxter.
Ducky和Jimmy在来的路上
All right, Ducky and Jimmy are on their way.
就是说 Baxter锁上了前门 从后门出来
So Baxter locked the front door, came out the back.
扔了垃圾
Dumped the trash.
结果被偷袭
He got ambushed.
被一条断了的桌子腿打死
Beaten to death with a broken table leg.
这死法可不好受
Quite a way to go.
钱还在柜台里 但是不确定
Money's still in the register, but there's no way of telling
这些古董有没有被偷
if any of the antiques have been taken.
监控摄像头呢
Security cameras?
这后面没有
Nope. None back here.
里面倒是有一个 但是型号♥很老了
There's one inside, but it's a really old model.
我确实找到了Baxter的预约笔记本
What I did find was Baxter's appointment book.
今天写了几个名字
There's a few names in there from today.
几年前把战争棍卖♥♥给Baxter的人 会是其中之一吗
Could one of them have sold Baxter the war stick years ago?
如果真是这样 他很显然不想让Baxter
Well, if so, he obviously didn't want
告诉其他任何人
Baxter telling anyone.
这就是那位古董商么
Ah. Is that the antiques dealer?
-对 -太可怕了
- Yeah. - Horrible.
你觉得他就是16年前那个杀手么
Do you think it's the same killer from 16 years ago?
使用维京战棍造成钝击伤
Blunt force with the Viking war stick,
现在又换断桌腿了
and now a broken table leg.
如果不是同一个人 他们至少有相同的行为标签
If it's not the same guy, they at least share a signature move.
对 把人活活锤死确实可以算独特标签
Yes, bashing people to death is quite a signature.
-我又没说是个好习惯 -棍子呢
- I didn't say it was a good one. - What about the stick?
-你满意比对结果么 -很满意
- You satisfied it's a match? - Quite.
看起来棍子和尖钉
It's looks to me as if stick and spike
像是拼图一般吻合
go together like two pieces of a puzzle.
我发誓 如果这东西上有一丝证据
So help me, if there is any evidence on this thing,
-我都要找出来 -断桌子腿
- I will find it. - Yeah, the broken table leg
已经送往你的实验室了 Abby
was already sent up to your lab, Abby.
上面的证据很新鲜
You'll find the evidence a lot fresher.
又得工作一整天啊
Well, that means I have a full day.
走吧 Kasie
Let's go, Kasie.
-我 去哪里 -去我实验室
- Me? Go where? - To my lab.
这底下也不是你待的地方
Doesn't look like you're gonna get much done down here.
她说的没错 Kasie
Uh, she's right, Kasie.
你受到的打扰越少越好
You need the minimum of distraction.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表