Yes, you do.
嗨
Hiya.
嗨
Hey.
新书吗
New book?
不 8-90B表格
No, form 8-90B.
一个有关
An evidence log
雷明顿枪♥支♥的证物记录表吗 棒棒的欸
on a Remington? Nice.
是啊 这是新玩意儿
Yeah. It's new.
-至少对我来说是全新的 -挺好的呀
- Well, new to me. - That's great.
那个打印机店
The typewriter shop.
等等
Wait, how did you know
-你咋知道我写小说的呢 -你搞笑吗 大哥
- that I wrote a novel? - Seriously?
别太低估你自己了
Don't sell yourself short.
你出版了两本小说
You wrote two novels.
我本人是
I'm a huge fan
Thom E. Gemcity的超级迷妹
of Thom E. Gemcity.
而且你的头像就在扉页上
And your picture's on the flap.
-你知道吗 第二本基本没啥人读过 -那是他们的损失
- You know, no one really read the second one. - That's a shame.
小说里的人物性格十分鲜明
The characters really blossom.
结构上来说第二本小说复杂多了
Structurally, it was much more complex.
你完全说在点子上了
I think you're absolutely right.
你应该弄个三部曲啥的
You should make it a trilogy.
然后改编成电影
Sell it as a movie.
我不知道 也许我还是单身
I don't know. Maybe if I was still single
而且没有孩子的话
and had no kids.
事实是 之前我单身的时候
See, finding time to write back then
抽空写作不是很难
was much easier.
之前一切都很简单
Everything was.
很多事情 会变
Perspective... shifts
因为现在你回家 会有人给你留灯了
when you have someone to come home to.
是啊 这工作不仅要我们以身犯险
Yeah. The job is dangerous.
而且吞噬了我们的时间
Time-consuming.
你为何下决心想成为一名探员
What made you decide to become an agent?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我还有个更好的问题
I've got another one.
怎么了
What's up?
谁做的
Who's responsible for this?
死者是谁
Who is that?
特别探员Graham
Special Agent Graham.
-海岸警卫队的一员 -她的尸体
- Coast Guard. Yeah, - her body was found
在两小时之前被人发现
two hours ago.
我给Gibbs打电♥话♥
I'll call Gibbs.
哇 你可够厉害的
Wow, you made progress.
你想了啥办法把接合部弄得那么光滑呢
How'd you manage to smooth out the joints so fast?
告诉Palmer尸体在路上了
Tell Palmer the body's on the way.
好的 有新消息马上通知我
Yeah. You keep me updated.
关于啥的新消息
Updated on what?
我的案子吗
My case?
你说了 尸体 你意思是 死尸吗
You said "Body." Like, dead body?
这是谁
Who's that?
你好好待在这
You stay put.
Leon好 Marcy你也好呀
Leon. Marcy.
都完蛋了 Gibbs 我们得告诉她真♥相♥了
It's over, Gibbs. We have to tell her.
告诉我啥真♥相♥
Tell me what?
你们这些人 真是吓死我了
You guys are... You're scaring me.
我意思是
I mean,
藏藏掖掖的 真让我不爽
what's with all the cloak and...
-天哪 -嗨 亲爱的
- Oh. - Hey, babe.
Phil
Phil?
惊不惊喜 意不意外
Surprise.
天哪 你没死
Oh, my God!
嗷
Aw.
噢
Ooh.
你真是个大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
邻居在公♥寓♥的停车场
Neighbor found the body
发现了尸体 就叫了警♥察♥
in the apartment parking garage, called the police.
你们认为她的死和上校的案子有联♥系♥吗
Think her death is somehow related to the captain's case?
之前曾经是联合调查行动
It was a joint investigation.
三发子弹射中了胸部
Three bullets to the chest.
真是个天大的巧合
Makes quite a coincidence.
她说她要对案子穷追猛打
She said she was gonna keep digging.
这是我们在短短数周里 对第二个探员
This is the second agent we've had down here
进行尸检了
in as many weeks.
不禁让人觉得教书更具有吸引力了 不是吗 医生
Makes that teaching position all the more appealing, huh, Doctor?
是啊
Yeah.
这段时间对大家来说都不好过
Well, these are challenging times for all of us,
所以我能做点什么吗
so if I can be of any assistance?
实际上 如果你能准备
Actually, if you could prep the...
这儿有张纸
It's a piece of paper.
或者纸的残存部分
Or what's left of it.
Sandy
"Sandy."
也许生前和这名探员联♥系♥的人叫Sandy
Possibly someone connected with the death of this agent.
或者Phil的攻击者叫Sandy
Or the attack on Phil.
我要查查这个
I'm gonna run this up to...
Kasie
Kasie.
医生 你介不介意
Doctor, would you mind
-把尸体准备好以便清洗 -非常乐意
- prepping the body for cleaning? - Gladly.
我去换衣服
I'll get changed.
Ducky
Uh, hey, Ducky?
我知道现在不是什么好时候
I know this isn't the best time,
我能求你一件事吗
but can I ask you a favor?
当然了
Certainly.
是关于Reeves的
It's about Reeves. Uh... Ah.
我知道接下来的话你会觉得蠢的
I know this is gonna sound kind of stupid,
我试图找一张我和他的合照
but I'm trying to track down a photo of he and I together.
-哪一张合照啊 -任何一张都可以
- Which one? - Any of them.
MI6有他的手♥机♥号♥ 然后我给MI6打了电♥话♥
MI6 has his cell phone, and I called them,
但是出乎意料的 他们
but surprise, surprise, they're being...
行事非常隐秘 是啊 这是他们的拿手好戏
Secretive, yes. They're good at that.
如果你想的话
Well, I could reach out
我能跟我前同事聊聊 看看他能不能帮忙
to one of my former colleagues if you like.
那真是太好了 十分感谢
I would. Thank you.
昨晚多谢你给了我那个包包 Gibbs
Thanks for leaving me holding the bag last night, Gibbs.
小事儿 你先开始的
Hey, yours to begin with.
Marcy说她要讨个说法
Marcy said she wanted an explanation.
然后我们回到了家 她都不稀得搭理我
Then we got home, she refused to even talk to me.
-至少她让你进家门了 -算是进门吧
- Least she let you in the house. - Mm. Sort of.
她让我滚到我的隐蔽防空洞了 现在怎么办
She made me go back down to the fallout shelter. So, what now?
你对于谁要加害于我依然一无所知
You're no closer to finding out who tried to kill me.
Marcy和我还有可能处在危险之中
Marcy and I could still be in danger.
安保人员已经在你家外作了部署
There is a security detail set up outside your house.
回家去吧
Go home.
然后做什么呢
And do what?
拯救你的婚姻
Fix your marriage.
我该怎么拯救我的婚姻呢
And how am I supposed to do that?
Phil 婚姻的事你不该问我
Phil, I'm not the guy to ask.
-Kasie怎么了 -找到了些线索
- Yeah, Kasie? - I got something.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
我必须承认 Gibbs
Got to say, Gibbs,
不死的朋友 横尸的海岸警卫队员
undead friends, lying to the Coast Guard
还有现在
and now a bloody note
从尸体上找到的沾满血迹的纸条
carrying a message from beyond the grave?
拜托大哥 我应该只做个临时工的
I mean, I'm just supposed to be a temp.
要么你全职 要么你什么都不是
Can't be half-pregnant.
我没意见
Okay.
哦
Oh. Um...
发射前核算清单
Prelaunch checklist.
哦
Oh.
我们已经进入轨道了
We are already in orbit.
我希望
I hope.
好了 根据通话记录
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表