增长最为迅速
of the homeless vet population.
同时 同时女性也不是那种在街头流浪
And-and women aren't the vets that are standing
手上举个牌子的
on the side of the road
退伍老兵
with a cardboard sign.
他们不在街上也不在庇护所里
They don't live in the streets or shelters.
如果带着孩子 住在车里 或者借宿在别人家里
It is safer to sleep in a car or on someone's couch
会更安全
if you have kids.
正是如此
Exactly.
她们就像透明人
It's like they're invisible.
她们都没真的被算进去
They're not even counted.
所以救助资源不够 我明白
So there are not enough resources to help, I know.
但是我们的案子很特别 Sloane探员
But our case is unique, Agent Sloane.
先不管生活状况
Living situation aside,
Sara Carter看起来就像个嫌疑人
Sara Carter is looking like a suspect.
她受到的外伤性脑损伤影响她的记忆了吗
Does the TBI affect her memory?
没有发现相关记录
Nothing in her charts would suggest that, no.
所以她不可能回想不起来在她妈妈被害之前
So there's no way she can't recall a week-long argument
一周时候她们的吵架内容
leading up to the murder of her mother.
查出来她在隐瞒什么
Find out what she's hiding.
Sara Carter正在会议室里面等着
Sara Carter is waiting in the conference room.
我带她儿子去安顿一下 然后去那边找你
I'll get her son settled somewhere and meet you in there.
我想和你一起去跟她谈谈
I'd like to go with you to talk to her.
人太多了 她会有警戒心的
Too many people, her guard will go up.
Gibbs 我们这边还没完事呢
Gibbs, we're not done here!
这不是你说了算的
Hey. That's not your call to make.
你知道我正在做的志愿活动是什么
You know about the volunteer work I've been doing.
嗯 关爱无家可归的退伍老兵
Yeah. Charity for homeless vets.
让我和Sara谈谈
Let me talk to Sara.
我能给这次调查找到线索的
I can benefit this investigation.
好吧 Reeves 你替我去
Okay, Reeves, you take my place.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后跟我报告一下
You report back to me.
他们把Theo带到哪儿去了
Where'd they take Theo?
他和Bishop探员在大厅
Uh, he's just down the hall with Agent Bishop.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我不知道你们想从我这儿得到什么
I don't know what you want from me.
你们还记得你们一年前说的话吗
Uh, do you remember stuff you said a year ago?
如果那是我跟我妈妈说的最后几句话的话 会的
If it was one of the last things I said to my mom, yeah.
Sara 我们知道你欠了钱
Sara, we know that you were in debt.
你管你妈妈要钱了吗
Did you ask your mom for money?
你越早回答我们 你和你儿子就能越早离开
The sooner you talk to us, the sooner you and your son can go.
我不想让我妈妈给我还债
I-I didn't want my mom to bail me out.
她喜欢拍照片
Uh, she loved taking pictures.
所以她把她的养老金都变了现 然后开了个照相馆
So she cashed in her 401K to start a photography studio.
当她发现我欠了多少钱之后
When she found out how much I owed,
她就用那些钱替我付了账单
she used the money to pay for my bills instead.
所以那就是你们在争吵的内容
So that's why you were arguing.
是的
Yeah.
为什么不告诉Olson警探呢
Why didn't you tell Detective Olson?
我感到很丢脸
I was ashamed.
而且我跟她被谋杀一点关系也没有
And it had nothing to do with her murder anyway.
我是说 那个警探
I mean, that detective
查错了方向
was looking in all the wrong places.
所以你来找我们 因为你希望
And so you came to us because you wanted
以你妈妈照顾你的方式来照顾她
to take care of your mom the way she took care of you.
她做的比这个多多了
She did more than that.
她照顾Theo
She took care of Theo.
在我去服役的时候 她照看我的孩子
When I deployed, she kept my baby safe and fed,
她会给他唱歌♥
she sang to him,
她让他感到自己被爱着
she let him know he was loved,
所以我才能完成我的任务
so I could complete my mission.
她为我做了这么多
You know, she did that for me.
现在我要来回报她
Now I'm going to do this for her.
Sara
Sara,
如果你不先帮助自己的话 就没有办法去帮助别人
you can't help anybody if you don't help yourself.
有一个叫最后的敬礼的组织
There's an organization called Final Salute.
他们有为退伍女兵和
And they have a house
她们的孩子准备的房♥子
for female vets and their kids.
我已经告诉你了
Look, I already told you...
你可以暂时住在那儿
You could stay there
直到你稳定下来
until you get back on your feet.
我们不是无家可归
We're not homeless.
好吗 只要这件事结束了
Okay? As soon as this is over,
我跟Theo就搬到德克萨斯我阿姨那里去 好吗
Theo and I are gonna go live with my aunt in Texas, okay?
已经付过钱了
It's pre-paid.
我已经输进去了我的号♥码
I've programmed in my number.
以防你改了主意
Just in case you change your mind.
我们能去接Theo了吗
Can we go get Theo now?
当然
Absolutely.
早上好 Abby
Morning, Abby.
准备好 我给你准备了一份惊喜
Get ready, 'cause I've got a surprise for you.
是为了在我去Cooler吃饭的时候
Is it something to keep me warm
给我保暖吗
while I'm having dinner at The Cooler?
骷髅人造毛耳包 快看看
Faux-fur skull earmuffs, check 'em out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以把它们放在那边的桌子上
You can put them here on the table
跟Torres送我的围巾
with the scarf from Torres
Bishop送我的保暖裤
and the leg warmers from Bishop
还有Jimmy送我的汤勺放在一起
and the soup spoon from Jimmy.
你选好跟谁一起吃饭了吗
Have you picked a plus one yet?
还没有 我就是想确保我选了
No. I just want to make sure that I choose the person
真正值得
who really deserves
一个美好夜晚的人
a fantastic night.
Abby 我认识你和爱你的时间
Abby, I have known and adored you longer
比其他任何人都要长
than any of these people.
我知道 McGee
I know, McGee.
我会把这个因素加进我的选人算法中的
And I'm factoring that into my dinner companion algorithm.
好吧
Okay.
同时 我发现了
Meanwhile, I found out
Mae的身体被移♥动♥的原因了
why Mae's body was moved.
凶手给她翻了个身
She was turned onto her side so the killer could
好从她的前口袋里拿东西
get something out of her front pocket.
这是她当时穿的牛仔裤吗
These the jeans she was wearing?
是的 我在里面找到了纸印上去的痕迹
Yes. And I found traces of paper here.
这些痕迹是什么
What are those markings?
炭黑会染色
Carbon black dye
第二十八号♥炭黑
number 28.
因为收到高温的影响
Because of the extreme heat we were having,
在纸张上的一部分油墨
some of the ink from the paper transferred
被印染到了口袋的内部
onto the inside of the pocket.
然后你把那些印染过的痕迹加强了
And you enhanced it.
我把它加强了然后翻了个面解读了出来
Enhanced it, unscrambled it and flipped it,
我们现在看到的
and I could see that it's a list
是一个用字母和数字组成的列表
of alphanumeric characters,
列表的每一行开头都以GC开头
all beginning with the letters "GC."
啥意思呢
Which means...?
清单里包含了货运单号♥
They're tracking numbers
这些货运来自一个叫全球速递的快递公♥司♥
from a shipping company called Global Courier.
凶手很有可能
It's possible the killer was looking
在找一些特定的包裹
for some kind of package.
你有找到任何完整的订单号♥吗
Were you able to find any full numbers?
只找到一个 而且我已经短♥信♥给你了
I got one, and I texted it to you.
了不起 多谢了 Abbs
Wow, thanks, Abbs.
哦对了 那个耳套
By the way, those earmuffs?
可是天鹅绒内衬的噢
Velvet lined.
我们需要一辆叉车前往装卸码头 谢谢
We need a forklift at the loading dock, please.
嗯 这肯定是我们的一个单号♥
Yep, this is definitely one of our tracking numbers.
发给谁的
What was it for?
我们不知道里面装了啥
We don't know the contents,
但可以确定的是货物装在了一个6*9英寸的信封袋里
but it was a six-by-nine envelope bag
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表