别担心
Don't worry.
我确定你会是一个比他好多了的父亲
I'm sure that you're a much better parent than he ever was.
什么
Excuse me?
你想隐藏证据
You tried to hide the evidence,
但是痛苦的吐痰声出♥卖♥♥♥了你
but the pungent scent of spit up was a dead giveaway.
一个儿子和一个女儿
A boy and a girl.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
从你的眼袋来看
And judging from the bags beneath your eyes,
我猜他们睡眠时间完全不同
I'm assuming that they're on different sleep schedules?
一定很难熬吧
Must be difficult.
是的 你都无法想象
Yeah. You have no idea.
好吧
Well.
我在听
I'm all ears.
Johny醒着的时候 Morgan就睡着了 反之亦然
When Johnny is awake, Morgan is asleep, and vice versa.
我的意思是 简直就像他们在搞阴谋
I mean, it's like they're conspiring
一点都不让 Delilah和我睡一会儿
to keep Delilah and I from getting any sleep at all.
我们一直在尽可能多陪陪孩子们
And we're doing the bonding thing as much as possible,
你知道的 给孩子穿衣服
you know, we're-we're doing the babywearing,
每天给他们唱歌♥
and singing to them for hours every single day,
但是还是不够
but... just doesn't feel like enough.
是的 永远都不够
Well, it never will.
你要做的是爱他们
All you need to do is love them.
其它的事会水到渠成
Everything else will work itself out.
你看着吧
You'll see.
谢谢
Thanks.
另外 我的父母从未陪伴过我
Plus, my parents never bonded with me,
我也过得不错
and I turned out just fine.
谢谢 Abbs 很好
Thanks, Abbs. Right.
Triff 是时候发挥你自己的作用了
Time to start making yourself useful, Triff.
我不是已经帮你定位了Hicks的凶器了吗
Haven't I already helped you locate Hicks's murder weapon?
顺便说一声 谢谢
You're welcome, by the way.
Hicks已经逃之夭夭了
Hicks is to the wind.
有他朝哪儿去了的线索吗
Any ideas where he's headed?
没有 不过如果他从Zihuatanejo寄来明信片的话
No, but if he should send a postcard from Zihuatanejo,
我保证会通知你
I will be sure to let you know.
你在和Hicks做室友的时候曾经指导过他
You mentored Hicks when you were cellmates.
如果你处于困境时你会想起去什么地方吗
Did you ever mention where you'd go if you'd lay low?
让我想想
Let's see.
嗯 小意思啦
By all means,
想多久都行 反正现在也没有个
take your time. I mean, it's not like
疯狂的连续杀人犯
we got a crazed serial killer
-在大街上乱晃 -可是 我什么也没想起来
- on the streets. - You know, nothing comes to mind.
Triff 说实话
Triff, tell us the truth.
你觉得在我们分享了这么多之后
You think that I would lie to you,
我会对你撒谎么
after all we just shared together?
我不会这么对我最好的朋友
I wouldn't do that to my best friend.
你说啥
Say again?
我们是好哥们 蠢货
We're besties, you dolt.
而且我们也不需要你个电灯泡
And we don't need another musketeer,
你还是去给我拿点吃的吧
so why don't you go get me something to eat?
哎呀 这表情我见过
Yikes. I know that face.
-你在想什么呢 -Hicks
- What's on your mind? - Hicks.
事情不大对头
Things aren't adding up.
我也这么想过
I thought the same thing.
所以我找人帮忙拿到了
That's why I called in a favor and got a copy
他的少管所记录
of his juvenile records.
他童年时期的心理评估表明
A psych eval done when he was a kid suggests
他从小就遭受到父亲的家暴
that he suffered from abuse at the hands of his father.
嗯 就是说
Yeah? Meaning what?
这就说明为什么他的受害者都是一个类型的
It explains why all of his victims fit the same profile.
男性 三十多岁
They're all males, in their 30s,
身材强壮 处于权威的地位
strong builds, in positions of authority.
让他想起父亲的人
Men who remind him of his father.
杀掉他们是Hicks夺回
Killing them was Hicks's way of gaining
他日思夜想的控制权的方法
the control he desperately craves.
对 除了Jessica Shaeffer不在这范围之内
Yeah, except Jessica Shaeffer doesn't fit that mold.
正是这一点让我心忧
Precisely what worries me.
Gibbs 他的全部档案都整个偏离了
Gibbs, his entire profile has-has completely shifted.
他现在是按照章程杀戮了
He's killing with an agenda now,
这使他变得更加危险
which makes him even more dangerous.
那又为什么不杀Mary Smith
Then why not kill Mary Smith?
这并不是说他突然
It's not like he's suddenly grown
长出了良心
a-a conscience.
Hicks很聪明
Hicks is smart.
他做任何事都是有原因的
There is a reason for everything he does.
Hicks知道我们在追踪他
Hicks knew we were tracking him.
对
Right.
所以他扔掉了大衣
That's why he ditched his coat.
所以他把手♥机♥交给了Mary Smith
It's why he gave his cell phone to Mary Smith.
他想要我们去那里询问她
He wanted us to go there and question her.
这是为什么
But for what purpose?
把我们分♥裂♥开
To split us up.
Fornell走了多久了
How long has Fornell been gone?
你离开疗养院的时候他回办公室了
He went back to his office when you left for the nursing home.
说要浏览一下他手里关于Hicks的文件
He said he wanted to look through his files on Hicks.
看起来他们终于追上来了
It looks like they finally caught on.
我都给你那么多机会了
After all the chances I gave you,
你还是抓不到我
you still couldn't catch me.
你知道三好球之后会发生什么 对不对
You know what comes after strike three, don't you?
第四个好球么
Strike four?
抱歉 我对体育方面不是很了解啊
Sorry, I'm not really a sports guy.
过去十年我都在等着这一天
Oh, I've been looking forward to this for the last ten years.
现在可终于成真了
And here we finally are.
你想说点什么么
Is there anything you want to say?
是啊
Yeah.
你比我想象中的还要弱
You're weaker than I expected.
我得夸夸你
I give you credit
没有像其他人一样被我的演技欺骗
for not falling for the act like everyone else did.
真是很遗憾 你做不好你的工作
It's too bad you couldn't do your job,
把我关在监狱里
keep me locked up.
你很快就要回去了
Well, you'll be back there soon.
或者直接死翘 我不是个很挑剔的人
Or six feet under, I'm not picky.
没人听得进去你的话真是可惜
It's a shame no one listened to you.
否则Jessica可能还活着呢
Jessica might still be alive,
还有未来数不清的人们
and countless others yet to come.
包括你在内
Including you.
你别这么情绪化好不好
Don't get emotional on me.
我猜猜 现在你是想拖延时间
Let me guess, right now, you're trying to stall
好找个机会逃出生天
so you can think of a way out of this.
我是在疑惑到底还要
I was wondering how much longer
听你废话多长时间
I'd have to listen to you babble.
你比我前妻还要坏 而她至少还好看一点
You're worse than my ex-wife, and she was good-looking.
帮帮忙 挥下球棒吧
Do me a favor, swing the damn bat.
你觉得你这么轻松就能完事啦
Did you think you were getting off that easy?
不行 现在我可不要杀你
No, I'm not killing you just yet.
见识一下
Two birds,
一石二鸟吧
one stone.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
安全
Clear house.
-没看到Fornell -唉
- No Fornell. - Well,
他把电击枪和这手♥机♥残骸都落下了
he left his Taser and what's left of his cell phone.
应该不会太糟吧
It might not be that bad.
也许是出门吃晚饭了
Maybe he went out to dinner.
把自己绑起来之后么
After he tied himself up?
乐观一点喽
Just trying to stay positive.
额 Gibbs
Um... Gibbs?
Fornell的驾照
It's Fornell's license,
还有Hicks用在
with the same calling card
之前受害者身上的标记
Hicks used on his previous victims.
好吧 现在不那么乐观了
All right. Less positive now.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表