至少是从应♥召♥女提升到了皮条客
Well, it's a step up from a hooker and her pimp.
放松点 杀手
Easy, killer.
Gibbs 这个Mitchell
Gibbs, this Mitchell guy
处于一个比Turner更高层的食物链上
is higher on the food chain than Turner was.
我们离头目只有一步之遥 我知道的
We are a step away from the ringleader, and I know it.
主任 你到底希不希望我把贩毒头目抓捕归案
Director, do you want to bring down a drug ring or not?
基地里用药过量的人数正在攀升
Overdoses on the base are climbing.
有人即将逝去 我们的朋友们正在面临死亡
People are dying; our friends are dying.
我们却没什么头绪
We don't have a lot of leads here.
实际上 我们的潜水员刚刚找到了
Actually, our divers just recovered the gun
杀害Jared Turner的枪
that was used to kill Jared Turner.
序列号♥被挫掉了
The serial number's been filed off.
你早知道他会这么做 对吧
You knew he was gonna do this, didn't you?
我们没事了吗
Are we all good?
不 你离没事还远着呢
No. You're about as far from good as possible.
我随后要处理你违背命令的事
And I'll deal with your insubordination later.
但是目前嘛
But for now, yeah...
你暂时没事了
you're good enough.
你真的早就知道我会这么做吗
Did you really know I was gonna do that?
然后他在医院里
And then he left me
把我扔下
at the hospital,
独自回去
while he went back in alone
重启了 我们俩 的调查
to restart our investigation.
好的 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
你做得很好
We are good.
嗯哼 感谢你的全部帮助
Mm-hmm. Thank you for all of your help.
我 实际上 呃
I-I actually, uh...
已经有足够的子弹来确认
already had enough bullets to confirm that
这就是凶器了
that is our murder weapon.
-抱歉 我只是 很生气 -完全了解
- Sorry. I'm just... pissed. - Couldn't tell.
听着 我很确定Torres对他的
Look, I'm sure that Torres feels terrible
所作所为很后悔
about what he did.
哦 我真是太厉害了
Ooh, I'm the man.
主任刚刚同意了...
The director just approved...
真庆幸我把枪拿回来了
Be glad I took the gun.
哟 哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo, yo.
Bishop 等等 等一下
Bishop! Hold on, hold on.
哦 现在你有时间跟我说话了啊 Nick
Oh, now you have time for me, Nick?
出问题了吗
Something wrong?
-对 我以为我们是一个团队 -我们是啊
- Yeah. I thought we were a team. - We are.
但我看到了一个机会 所以我得抓住
But I saw an opportunity, so I took it.
但这真不是你说了算的
Well, that wasn't really your decision to make.
你当时不知道更好
It was better that you didn't know.
哦 真的吗 更好是对谁而言的
Oh, really? Better for who, Nick?
听着 也许我确实搞砸了
Look, maybe I screwed up.
但是当你做卧底的时候 事情发生得会很快
But when you're undercover, things move fast,
你会被迫去做一些平时不会做的事情
and you're forced to do things that you normally wouldn't do.
你会这么做是因为 感觉这么做是对的
And you do it because... because it feels right,
因为你身处其中
because you're in the zone,
因为你必须得这么做
because you just have to.
这样一天下来
And at the end of the day,
你才能继续活着
that's how you stay alive.
我只是想 捕捉这宝贵的时刻
Just wanted to... capture the moment.
欧
Oh.
也和你们说一下
And to tell you that the gun
潜水员找到的那把枪 实际上
our divers found is, in fact,
正是谋杀Jared Turner的那一把
the gun that killed Jared Turner.
能确认所有者是谁吗
Any luck I.D.'ing the owner?
你们肯定知道枪上没序列号♥吧
Well, you know the serial number was filed off the gun,
-但是你们也知道... - 你是个天才么
-but you also know... -That you're a genius?
谢谢 我其实并不想亲自说出来的
Thanks. I didn't want to have to... say it myself.
所以 今早 我试着用了个新技术
So, earlier this morning, I tried this new technique.
所谓的电子反向散射衍射仪
It's called electron backscatter diffraction,
它能显示出单独原子的影像...
and it images, like, individual atoms...
呃 你们想听我扯多少科技原理
So how much technobabble do you want to hear?
百分之零可以不
Is zero an option?
行 咱们的凶器
Yes. Our murder weapon
注册在
is registered to...
Denise Mancuso名下
Denise Mancuso.
她是基地的一位科学教师
She's a science teacher on the base.
她看起来更像是夏令营类型 而非坏人
She looks more like band camp than badass.
我们也有地址了
Now, I also have an address.
很好
All right,
交给McGee吧
well, send it to McGee.
Torres和我要去贩卖♥♥毒品啦
Torres and I have to go sell some dope.
呵
Well...
怪不得扑通扑通的
that explains the thumping sound.
抱歉了 朋友
Sorry about that, my friend.
我平常都是用打沙包来清理思绪的 但是
I normally use the bag to clear my mind, but...
今晚我有约会
I have plans tonight,
可不想浑身汗津津的
and I don't want to sweat.
至少现在不行
Not yet.
我猜你来是为了嫌疑犯
I assume you're here about our murder suspect.
我得说 这个Denise小姐
I got to say, this woman Denise
-清白的不能再清白了 -嗯
- is about as squeaky clean as they get. - Mm.
九年级的科学老师 家长老师联合会成员
Ninth grade science teacher, PTA mom.
几乎不可能和贩毒集团有什么联♥系♥
Hardly someone who would be involved in a drug ring.
那不是我来的原因
That's not why I'm here.
嗯
Hmm.
我就不用了
No, I'm good.
你看起来不是很好啊 Leon
You don't look so good, Leon.
放松一下吧
Take a load off.
哼
Huh.
哦
Oh.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
Torres探员么 你在考虑
Agent Torres? You're wondering
他违背命令之后你能不能再信任他
if you can trust him after he ignored your orders.
不 实际上 现在我在考虑
No, actually, now I'm wondering
-我是不是太容易被看穿心思了 -你看
- if I'm that easy to read. - Listen,
这也不是Torres探员第一次抗命了
this isn't the first time Agent Torres defied orders,
但是这是你第一次来我办公室
but this is the first time you've been in my office.
对 但这一次他有些过火了
Yeah, but this time he took it too far.
我很怕Bishop探员会付出代价
I'm afraid Agent Bishop may pay the price.
他很不好对付
He's a lot to handle.
我们训练他去遵从直觉并抓住机遇
We trained him to follow his gut and take chances,
他也正是这么做的 结果证明是
and that's what he did, and it turned out to be
正确的选择
the right move.
听起来熟悉么 主任
Sound familiar, Director?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
那可
Well, that's...
那可太棒了 我正需要两个这样的探员
that's just great-- that's all I need is two of them.
来
Here.
我喜欢黄色的
I'll take a yellow one.
谢谢 Jack
Thanks, Jack.
等会见
See you later.
你是在逗我么
Are you kidding me?
这是开玩笑的 对吧
This is a joke, right?
不好意思Lane先生 我只有这么点权力了
Sorry, Mr. Lane, this is all I'm authorized to do.
我在你们的码头上损失了一艘价值百万的游船
I lost a million-dollar yacht on your dock,
你们就只赔我两个破潜水筒么
and all you're gonna comp me is two scuba tanks?
-Mitchel在哪里 -在潜水呢
- Where's Mitchell? - Out on a dive.
他4:30回来
He'll be back at 4:30.
那我也4:30回来
Then I'll be back at 4:30.
还好么
What up, what up?
Mitchel到底在哪里
So, where is Mitchell, really?
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
-你们是新来的 -那你是
- You're the new guys? - And you are...?
Donnie Mitchel的助理
Donnie. Mitchell's assistant.
他在后面
He's in the back.
去门边等着
Go wait by that door.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表