但是脖子上有很严重的擦伤
but there's some major bruising here on the neck.
不是割草机造成的
No lawnmower did that.
我同意
Yeah, I would tend to agree.
-那个呢 -那个
- What about that? - That...
那是第二节颈椎
that is a catastrophic fracture
严重骨折
of the second cervical vertebra.
脖子断了
Broken neck.
他的头上没有刀伤痕迹
No blade marks on his head.
这是他死后才被碾压的另一个证据
Yet another sign that he was dead before he was mulched.
尸检后我会得到更多信息的
I'll know more after the autopsy.
现在我要把这个送给Abby
I need to get this up to Abby.
有人叫Abby吗
Did someone say "Abby"?
-嘿 Abby -嘿 Abbs
- Hey, Abby. - Hey, Abbs.
Gibbs Gibbs
Oh, Gibbs, Gibbs.
很好 你在那儿
Good, you're there.
我得给你看些东西
I have to show you something.
这是Miller中士的工作服
Okay, this is Petty Officer Miller's work shirt.
这边是
This is the front
他工作服的正面
of Petty Officer Miller's work shirt.
而这个
And this...
是一片非常大的...
is a very large...
血迹
Bloodstain.
是的
Yes.
但这不是他的血
But it's not his blood.
那是谁的
Whose is it?
可能是另一个受害者的
Could be a second victim.
也有可能是凶手的
Could be his killer.
嘿
Hey.
-谢谢 -摩托车照片
- Oh, thank you. - Motorcycle photos.
这是一辆滑胎车
It's a Supermoto.
一辆配置了公路轮胎的越野摩托
It's a dirt bike with street tires.
是你的
Is it yours?
马上就是了 我正在谈一笔很划算的交易
It will be. I'm getting a good deal on it.
嗯
Hmm.
喔喔喔 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey.
那我等一会再打印
I guess I can do that later.
嗨 你发现了什么吗
Hey, you get anything?
Miller的通话记录
Miller's cell phone records.
他最近的六通电♥话♥
Six of his last incoming calls
都是一个叫Southeast Sand and Turf的公♥司♥打进来的
were from a company called Southeast Sand and Turf.
是个什么公♥司♥
About what?
他们负责
Well, they supply
为高尔夫球场提供园林绿化
landscaping products to golf courses.
-可能只是工作电♥话♥ -高尔夫球场
- Could just be work calls. - Surveillance video
停车场的监控录像显示
from the golf course parking lot.
今天凌晨3:30到7:00之间
Now, between 3:30 and 7:00 this morning,
有九辆车驶入 只有一辆车驶出
nine vehicles entered, but only one left.
在凌晨4:21 是一辆红色1995款福特Aspire
4:21 a.m. It's a red 1995 Ford Aspire.
看不清司机的脸
Now, we can't see the driver's face,
但是优化了牌照的影像
but we enhanced the plate.
这辆车属于一个86岁的老奶奶
Belongs to an 86-year-old woman,
她昨天报♥警♥ 车辆被盗
who reported it stolen yesterday.
-发布协查通报 -已经发了
- Get a BOLO out. - BOLO. Already got it.
我和他的指挥官通过话了 他说Miller就是个透明人 不爱说话
I spoke to his C.O. Said Miller was a 4-0 sailor.
内向 几乎没朋友 没有犯罪记录
Kept to himself, few friends, clean record.
这跟高尔夫球场主管说法一致
That matches what the golf course superintendent told us.
McGee Torres 搜查Miller的公♥寓♥
McGee, Torres, check out Miller's apartment.
-Reeves -没事
Reeves? Nothing!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在跟同事核对信息
Just checking on my mates.
跟Bishop一起
Go with Bishop.
去园林绿化公♥司♥ 她会跟你说明情况的
Landscaping company. She'll fill you in.
太好了 你在这儿
Good, you're here.
不然我还能在哪
Where else would I be?
哦
Oh.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
恶名昭著的Abby Sciuto 意大利人
The infamous Abby Sciuto. Italian.
终于见面了 我是Jack Sloane
Finally. Jack Sloane.
我知道
I know.
-我的意思是 你好 -嗨
- I mean, hello. - Hi.
我听说你是这里最热衷欢迎新人的人
I heard you're the welcome wagon around here.
然而我来过几次 都没碰到过你 所以
I stopped by a few times, but I keep missing you, so...
这很奇怪 因为我一直在这儿
Well, that's weird, 'cause I'm always here.
这个很酷
Wow, cool stuff.
这个点你不是通常都去
Um, don't you usually go to the coffee cart
咖啡摊了吗
around this time?
-通常情况下 -不是说我
- Usually. - I mean, not that I've been
在跟踪你或者怎么样
tracking you or anything.
这只是 你知道 一种善意的猜测
It was just, you know, a really good guess.
我准备去咖啡摊了
I'm headed over to the cart now.
你要和我一起吗
Would you like to join me?
不 不 不 我 呃
Oh, no, no. I, uh...
我有别的方法补充咖♥啡♥因♥
I get my caffeine through other means.
我听说过 叫什么来着
Oh, yeah, I heard about this. What's it called?
Caf-POW
Caf-POW!
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你为什么研究我
Why are you studying me?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我明白了 你觉得我来这儿是给你做侧写的
I get it now, you think I'm here to profile you.
你不知道我在想什么
You... you don't know what I think.
我当然不知道
You betcha I don't.
我不会读心术
I don't read minds,
我也不在闲暇时间做侧写
and I don't profile in my spare time.
不然就太累了
That would be exhausting.
没有
Not as exhausting as
我一直试图躲着你累
trying to avoid you all the time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦
Oh...
你真的很厉害
And you really get around.
你真的没有跟踪我 或者给我
Not that you're tracking me or anything,
做侧写
or profiling?
等下 我在做这样的事吗
Wait, is that what I'm doing?
给侧写师做侧写吗
Profiling the profiler?
响得真及时
Saved by the bell.
我们有匹配结果了
ABBY: We got a match.
一个剪草机的案子
A lawnmower case.
好的 所以我们
Okay, so I've matched
把耙上的血迹
the blood from the rake
跟Miller中士衣服上血迹作了比对
to the blood on Petty Officer Miller's shirt.
血迹并不属于Miller
The blood that wasn't Miller's.
我很厉害 记得吗
I get around, remember?
看起来像是Miller试图用耙
Looks like Miller was trying to use the rake
来保护自己 却没成功
to defend himself, unsuccessfully.
不管凶手是谁 都一定被耙齿
So whoever the killer is is walking around
伤得很严重
with a really nasty rake wound.
并且需要去看医生
And will need a doctor.
哇哦 只有基本家具 我喜欢这个人
Wow, just the basics. I like this guy.
他打两份工
He worked two jobs.
不知道他的钱都花哪儿了
Wonder what he spent his money on.
McGee
Uh, McGee?
Miller这是沉迷于什么奇怪的东西了
Miller was into something weird.
这一点也不奇怪
This is not weird.
这是一个无线电收发器
This is a ham shack.
那是什么 密♥码♥还是什么
Huh? What is that, code for something?
不 是无线电接收器
No. No. Ham radio.
在社交媒体出现之前的社交媒体
Social media before there was social media.
-跨越世界的一对一交流 -嗯
- One-to-one conversations to hams all over the world. - Huh.
我猜你也玩过
I take you do this?
以前玩过 没错
I used to. Yeah.
我父亲教过我
My, uh, my dad taught me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表