我和总指挥室通话
I've been on the horn with central command.
他们没有到机场
Transport never made it to the airport.
搜查小队
Search team.
地面和空中
Ground and air.
到现在还没有迹象
So far, no sign.
你想从我这儿知道些什么 Leon 只要开口问就好了
You want something from me, Leon, just ask.
我要你对我坦诚布公
I wanted you to be on that detail.
当Phillips要求NCIS安全护送时
When Phillips requested an NCIS security escort,
Sloane探员请求我让她去
Agent Sloane begged me to go.
-我说不行 -对
- I said "no." - Yeah.
那你为什么放弃了你的职位
Then why the hell did you give up your spot
告诉她那是我的命令
and tell her that it was on my orders?
那似乎对她来说很重要
It seemed important to her.
问题是你为什么说不行
Question is why did you say no?
因为你和参议员的关系
Because of your relationship with the senator.
-我在帮你的忙 -什么时候开始的
- I was doing you a favor. - Since when?
你试着保护Sloane吗
You trying to protect Sloane?
我试着阻止历史重演
I'm trying to prevent history from repeating itself.
她能处理的
She can handle it.
子弹错开了你的防弹衣
The bullet just missed your armor.
没有很多要处理 但是
There wasn't much to work with, but, uh,
我想会没事的
I think it will hold.
我的内脏还在里面吧
My guts are still on the inside?
在的
Yeah, they are.
子弹也在 很深的位置
So is the bullet... deep.
所以不要再互殴了 孩子
So no more fistfights, kid.
他救了我的命
He did save my life.
我想我欠他些东西
I suppose I owe him something.
安静点怎么样
How about silence?
你为什么让探员拿走我的骰子桌
Why do you have your agents taking apart my craps table?
-那是定制的 -证据
- It's custom-made. - Evidence.
在赌场出老千意味着长时间坐牢
Cheating the casinos means serious prison time.
它们不会一直掷出对双
They don't always roll a two.
所以你承认了出老千
Oh, so you admit to loading the dice?
真快啊
Well, that was fast.
袭击Chandler呢 你也那么做了 是吗
How about attacking Chandler? Did you do that, too?
因为那不是个意外
Because that wasn't an accident.
我愿意坦白出老千的行为
I'm willing to come clean on the dice,
如果能证明我没有预谋杀人的话
if that proves I didn't commit attempted murder.
那不能证明
It doesn't.
我从没承认用过那个骰子
I never admitted to using the dice.
昂贵的酒店房♥间
Expensive hotel rooms,
在你公♥寓♥发现的一叠钞票
the wad of cash we found in your apartment--
就够了 有什么要说的吗
that's all, what?
纯粹靠运气
Pure luck?
运气快要用完了
That's about to run out.
你和Chandler
You and Chandler
是你赌场小骗局的合作搭档
were partners in your little casino con,
直到两天前他想要离开
till two days ago when he wanted out.
他加入了海军陆战队
He joined the Marines.
海军陆战队吗
The Marines?
少来了 那是个玩笑
Okay, come on. Th-that's a joke.
Chandler从来不想像他父亲一样
Look, Chandler never wanted to be like his dad.
如果他想改过自新 我们这是
So if he was going straight, this is the first
第一次听说
we've heard about it.
我们是指谁
Who's we?
所以有三个人
So there's actually three
参与进赌场骗局
of you involved in the casino con.
Misty Boxlarter
Misty Boxlarter.
你也读过MIT
You also went to MIT.
但不像Seth 你辍学了
But, unlike Seth, you dropped out.
在那里读书很难
It's a tough school.
对他来说不是
Not for him.
Seth是个天才
Seth's a genius.
显然的
Clearly.
你和Seth在一起吗
Uh, you and Seth are together?
我们在学校里遇到的
We met at school.
Chandler呢
And Chandler?
你有没有试图杀他
Did you try to kill him?
我那天晚上都不在那里
I wasn't even there that night.
他们宁可把钱花在派对上
The guys would rather spend their money on a party
而不是租间好公♥寓♥ 所以我有自己的住处
than a nice apartment, so I have my own place.
有人能证明你在自己的公♥寓♥吗
Can anybody verify you were there?
没有
No.
但我绝不会伤害Chandler 也不会伤害Seth
But I would never hurt Chandler, and neither would Seth.
为什么
Why?
我展示给你看
I'll have to show you.
你玩双骰赌博吗
Do you play craps?
我猜你现在后悔来阿富汗了
I bet you're sorry you came here now.
我们都是带着目的来的 长官
We both had our reasons for coming, sir.
你找到要找的东西了吗
You find what you were looking for?
你找到了吗
Have you?
当然
Of course.
我每年圣诞节都到战区
I travel to battle zones every Christmas...
表达对他们的支持
...to show support.
给战士们鼓舞士气
For the troops.
现在你是在分♥析♥我了
Now you're analyzing me.
你会怎么说我
What do you say?
大过节的 从家里跑出来
I'm, uh, running away from spending the holidays at home?
不和家人团聚
With family?
我只是想跟你闲聊而已
I'm just talking in a cave.
你想让我说什么呢
What do you want me to say, huh?
让我说Chet说得对吗
That Chet's right?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说得对吗
Was he?
他说得对
Yes.
好吗
Okay?
你妻子过世的时候 就只剩下你和Chandler了
When your wife passed away, it was just you and Chandler.
那一定很难熬
That must have been really hard.
我体会过战斗受伤的痛
I'd been hurt in battle before.
但她的离世却让我体会到另一种痛
Her death was a new kind of pain.
我已经尽我所能来应对
I coped... how I knew best.
面对不幸 我们都是这么做的 长官
Faced with loss, we all do, sir.
我扮成一个坚忍♥的陆战队员
I played a stoic Marine.
控制着自己的情绪
Emotions in check.
但是Chandler
But Chandler took it
却误以为我并不在乎
as a sign of not caring.
就像我想逼他变好一些的时候 他不在乎一样
Like he did when I pushed him to be better.
我逼得他太紧了
I pushed so hard,
最终把他逼走了
I pushed him away.
我从来没能看清
I never saw...
自己在他眼里是个怎样的人
the part I played in that...
直到
...until...
直到他一拳打在我的脸上
...until it punched me in the face.
我得告诉我儿子 我错了
I gotta tell my boy I was wrong.
我进来了
Coming in!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
有个好消息告诉大家
Here's the good news.
我们的塔♥利♥班♥兄弟俩骑着摩托车来的
Our Taliban Twins were bikers.
所以没有大部队尾随
So they were alone.
他们可能是执行侦查任务
They were probably out on a scout.
也就是说大部队会知道到他们失踪了
Which means they'll be missed.
我们要有伴了
We're gonna have company.
摩托车的油够不够回到营地去呢
Do you have enough gas in there to get back to camp?
这个嘛 告诉大家一个坏消息
Well, here's... here's the bad news.
油不够
Nope.
七点 掷出了七点
Seven. Seven out.
下一位玩家开始
Next shooter coming out.
好的 现在轮到下一位玩家
Okay, so now the roll passes to the next player.
我们假装McGee探员就是Chandler
We'll pretend Agent McGee is Chandler.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表