FBI Agent Tobias Fornell.
女士们先生们 请你们跟我来
Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll follow me,
Hicks先生将在中庭发表一个声明
Mr. Hicks will be making a statement in the atrium.
谢谢
Thank you.
唉 Tobias
Ah, Tobias.
是我
It was me.
是我告诉那个律师关于证人X的
I tipped off the lawyer about Witness X.
为什么
Why?
到底是为了什么
What the hell for?
因为我知道你会做出正确的事情
Because I knew you'd do the right thing.
我背负着这个事情很久了
I've been carrying this around so long...
我都不知道怎么做才是对的了
I didn't know what the right thing was anymore.
但我知道你会做该做的事情
But I knew you would.
我的律师
To my lawyer,
Jessica Shaeffer
Jessica Shaeffer.
她相信我 并且从未停止追求正义
I can't thank her enough for believing in me
我怎么谢她都不为过
and seeing justice through to the end.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢各位 失陪一下
Thank you all. Excuse me.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
我都不知道该说点什么
I don't even know what to say.
你什么都不需要说
You don't have to say anything.
你没事儿吧
You gonna be okay?
没事儿 只是
Yeah. Yeah, it's just...
这让我有点不知所措
It's overwhelming.
我都不知道接下来我该干什么了
I don't even know what to do with myself out here anymore.
从小事起
Start small.
也许去吃点冰淇淋
Maybe some ice cream.
的确
Right.
两勺巧克力冰淇淋 纪念我父亲
Two scoops of chocolate, in honor of my dad.
香草味的 不是吗
Vanilla, wasn't it?
你说你♥爸♥点的是香草味的
You said your dad ordered vanilla.
香草 对
Vanilla. Right.
我大概比自己想象的还要不知所措
I guess I'm even more overwhelmed than I thought.
呵呵
Eh.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Oh, yeah.
也许他真的是不知所措了
It's possible he really was overwhelmed.
也许他编造了一切
Or he made the whole thing up.
撒个关于冰淇淋的谎 并不代表你就是杀人凶手
You lie about ice cream, it doesn't make you a murderer.
的确
No.
但代表他是个撒谎的人
Does make him a liar.
他知道我们在这里
He knows we're here.
左右手都能击球
Switch-hitter.
他耍了我们
He played us.
游戏还没有结束呢
Game's not over.
主剧第七集
翻译 Beatrice Vivian 42 二噁英 萨姆哈钦森 小恶魔
校对 二噁英 小飞
分配 鸡血
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表