你生气了 而Chandler冲出了公♥寓♥
You got angry, and Chandler stormed out of the apartment,
走到了楼梯 你跟着他
into the stairwell, and you followed.
不
No.
你 你不能证明任何事情
You-you can't prove anything.
他怎么能泄露你的秘密骰子秘方呢
How could he give away your secret dice recipe?
这可是你的心血
I mean, that's your life's work.
这对陪审团来说是很有说服力的
It's pretty convincing to a jury.
这取决于我们怎么起诉你了
It just depends on how we charge you.
嗯 我不认为这是蓄意谋杀
Yeah, I don't think it was attempted murder.
处于情绪激动的状态
Heat of the moment.
那就意味着如果你认罪的话 只是严重的人身攻击罪
Which means aggravated assault, if you confess.
当Chandler告诉我们的时候 我俩都很生气
We were both angry, when Chandler told us.
但 她 她不是故意的
But she-she didn't meant to do it.
你是说当时Misty也在那
You saying Misty was there?
她 她推了他
She-she pushed him,
然 然后回来 告诉了我一切
and-and came back in and told me everything.
我爱Misty
I-I love Misty.
真的爱她
I do.
但是
But...
是她做的
it was her.
哦 真是胡扯
Oh, screw this.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
他说的一切确实是发生了
Everything he said did happen,
但事实正好相反
but it was the other way around.
是 我撒谎了 我确实在公♥寓♥
Yes, I lied. I was at the apartment.
在Chandler告诉我们发生了什么之后 我们很生气
And after Chandler told us what happened, we were mad.
但Seth去追Chandler的时候
But while Seth went after Chandler,
我到牌桌前 开始练习
I went to the table and got started practicing.
练习换骰子戏法吗
Practicing sleight of hand?
我不会让Chandler毁了这桩好事
I wasn't gonna let Chandler ruin a good thing.
就在我练习的时候
And while I was practicing,
Seth跑进来
Seth's the one who came running in
告诉我他干了什么
and told me what he did.
现在你的说法跟你男朋友的说法完全不同了
Well, it's your word against your boyfriend's.
他刚刚指控我谋杀
He just accused me of murder.
我们不再是情侣了
We're no longer dating.
而这对Seth来说可不是什么好事
Which sucks for Seth,
他不知道我一直在保护他
because he doesn't know I've been protecting him.
保护他什么
Protecting him from what?
为了练好手法
In order to practice sleight of hand,
Chandler用了摄像机 所以
Chandler used video cameras, so...
我也是这么做的
I was doing the same thing.
他坦白的时候 摄像机在录像
They were recording when Seth confessed.
我把录像带藏起来了
I hid the tape.
Mis Misty
Mis... Misty.
你一定要帮帮我
You have to help me.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What happened?
我 我 推了他 我推了他
I-I pushed him. I pushed him,
然后 就
and then-then...
-他摔下了楼梯 - 什么
- then he fell on-on the stairs. - What?
Gibbs给Seth看了这个
Gibbs showed that to Seth,
他觉得人身攻击听起来还不错
who decided that assault didn't sound so bad.
案子结了 而且
Case closed. And...
正好赶上过圣诞节
just in time for Christmas.
然而为什么感觉还是不太好
So why doesn't this feel so good?
因为我们还有家人没回家
'Cause the rest of the family's not home yet.
他们怎么会还没联♥系♥上
How can they still be missing?
我想见我爸爸
I want to see my dad.
你有很多事要跟他讲
You have a lot to tell him.
我想看着他的眼睛
I want to look him in the eyes...
然后告诉我的父亲
...and I want to tell my father that...
他是对的
he was right.
我们最后一次讲话的时候
Last time we spoke...
可 可没有多少爱的成分
there... there wasn't much love.
我需要改变这点
I need to change that.
父母永远爱着他们的孩子
Parents always love their kids.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens.
加油
Come on.
别现在就停止抗争
Don't stop fighting now.
怎么了
What is it?
有车辆靠近
Vehicles approaching.
好事还是坏事
Good or bad?
不管怎么样
No matter what,
保持安静
keep quiet.
♪Come, they told me .Pa-rum pum pum pum .Our newborn king to see ♪
♪Pa-rum pum pum pum .our finest gifts we bring, Pa-rum pum pum pum♪
原地待命
Stand by for orders.
♪To lay before the king ,Pa-rum pum pum pum...♪
他们找回了下士的尸体
They recover the corporal's body?
不抛弃 不放弃
No man left behind.
♪So to honor him,Pa-rum pum pum pum ♪
♪When we come♪
我可以自己去
I can go alone.
你去哪里我们就到哪里
We go where you go.
Gibbs 很高兴见到你
Gibbs, good to see you.
这可真是一趟漫长的飞行
It's been a long flight.
我已经不需要保镖 也不需要这个轮椅
Only because I no longer need the security detail. Or this chair.
而且我也不知道我们为什么来这儿
And I-I don't know why we're here.
我告诉你我想见我的...
I told you I want to see my...
♪I am a poor boy, too. Pa-rum pum pum pum♪
欢迎回来 长官
Welcome back, sir.
♪I have no gift to bring,Pa-rum pum pum pum ♪
♪That's fit to give...♪
爸 我真的 真
Dad I am so s...
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
♪ Pa-Rum pum pum pum ♪
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪ Then he smiled at me .Pa-rum pum pum pum ♪
♪ Me and my drum. ♪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表