他准备好我再叫你
I'll let you know when he's ready.
不 不是你
No, not you.
只有她
Just her.
你已经面试过了
You already had your interview.
她去哪 我去哪
Wherever she goes, I go.
没事 宝贝 我没问题
It's okay, baby. I'll be fine.
要不你在这里等的时候
Why don't you pick out a new suit for me
替我选一套泳装吧
while you're waiting.
准备好开始工作了么
Ready to get to work?
呃 好的
Uh... yeah.
她的泳装已经够多的了
She has enough bathing suits.
好吧 那咱们干点什么 呵
All right, so what are we doing, huh?
送货 提货
Dropping off? Picking up?
算是吧 你看到那些瓶子了么
Sort of. You see those tanks?
嗯
Yeah.
我们得把它们搬到卡车上
Well, we got to carry them out to the truck.
它们需要做流体静力学检测
They need to be hydrostatically tested.
不好意思 听起来你想让我
I'm sorry... it sounds like you're asking me to, um...
搬东西
lift stuff.
我来不是为了搬东西的
Uh, that's not what I signed up for.
我也是啊 但是总得有人来搬砖啊
Yeah, you and me both. But somebody's got to do it.
还有 上一个搬砖的被炸飞了
Besides, the last guy blew up.
我从学校的科学展会上
I picked her up
带她出来的
at the school science fair.
她正在太阳能烤箱里烤饼干
She was baking cookies in a solar oven.
饼干
Cookies?
薄荷薄片
Mint chip.
我们确定Abby找的是对的人么
We sure Abby's got the right person here?
她看起来可
She hardly seems
不像个凶杀纵火犯啊
like a homicidal arsonist to me.
你以为呢
You think?
我知道我来这里的原因了
I-I know why I'm here.
我可以都解释清楚的
And I could totally explain everything.
其实挺好玩的
It's actually quite funny.
呃
Mm.
呃
Uh...
嗯
uh...
我的一个学生需要一个假身份证来玩个恶作剧
one of my students needed a fake I.D. for a practical joke.
我很擅长PS的 我就
I-I'm pretty good with Photoshop, so I...
你进来不是因为这个
Not why you're here. Oh.
是为了学校温室里的大♥麻♥么
Is this about the cannabis in the school greenhouse?
我有许可的
I have a card.
我是被允许种植...
It allows me to grow up to...
不是为了温室里的大♥麻♥
It's not about the cannabis in the school greenhouse.
我 还是
I'm... just gonna...
-闭嘴吧 -好主意
- stop talking now. - Good idea.
你认识这个人么
You know this man?
不认识
No.
现在呢
How about now?
-怎么回事 -你说怎么回事
- What's going on? - What's going on is it looks like
你是不是两天前偷偷上了Jared Turner的船
you snuck aboard Jared Turner's boat two days ago,
往他头上射了一发子弹
put a bullet in his head.
放了把火来掩盖谋杀
Started a fire to cover up the murder.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
那是你的枪
That your weapon?
那我们可就认真了
Then we're serious.
那把枪一年前就被偷了
That gun was stolen over a year ago.
你报♥警♥了么
Did you report it?
没有
No.
-为什么不报告 -因为是被
- Why not? - Because it was stolen
我弟媳偷的
by my sister-in-law.
虽然我确实很讨厌那个贱♥人♥
As much as I despise that crazy bitch,
但家人就是家人啊
family is family.
那个疯婆子有名字么
That crazy bitch have a name?
当然 Frankie
Yeah. Frankie.
Frankie Mancuso
Frankie Mancuso.
这贱♥人♥就穿了一件红T恤
Who wears a Red Fang T-shirt
来参加家庭圣诞聚会
to a family Christmas party?
对 我们这里一个月送一千克
Yeah, we're moving about a kilo a month
但是总还有提升空间
but there's always room for improvement.
对 我很感兴趣
Yeah, I'm interested.
-快开门 -门是开着的
- Any day now. - Door's open.
所以 你是准备跟我谈谈 还是
So, you wanted to talk to me, or just...
就这么像个傻子似的盯着我看
stare at me like an idiot?
哈 活力旺盛
Hu...Histy.
我明白他为什么喜欢你了
I see why he likes you.
对 我是个很讨人喜欢的人
Yeah, well, I'm a very likable person.
我很高兴确定这点 面试完了吗
I'm glad that's settled. We done now?
还没
No.
这是工作面试
This is a job interview.
我以为我已经得到这份工作了
I thought I already had the job.
是 你的男友为你做了担♥保♥
Your boyfriend vouched for you, yeah.
我查过他 他挺有料 但是 呃
And I had him checked out-- he's the real deal. But, uh...
我得亲自看看你有什么本事
I need to see what you got for myself.
坐
Take a seat.
行
Okay.
难不成我还要填份报税表吗
So am I filling out a W-2?
那倒不是
Not quite.
任何为我工作的人
Anyone who works for me
必须要明白两件事
has got to understand two things.
第一
One...
我百分之百忠于我的自己人
I'm 100% loyal to my crew.
第二
And two...
我期望有同样的回报
I expect the same thing in return.
对吗 Frankie
Don't I, Frankie?
我发誓 我只是想去游艇里搞点货
I swear... I just went to the yacht trying to score.
你开枪打了我最会赚钱的手下
You shot my best earner.
Jard用枪指着我
Jared pulled a gun on me.
他要杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
去死
Die?
就像我说的
Like I said...
忠心
loyalty.
你男朋友已经证明了自己
Your boyfriend proved himself
在他归还被盗物品的时候
when he returned our stolen property.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
以防你没搞懂我的意思
In case it wasn't clear,
我希望你能向这个女人开枪
I'd like you to shoot this woman.
Mitchie 不要
Mitchie, please.
-你想要她死 你自己开枪 -道理很简单
- You want her dead, you shoot her. - It's simple.
你想为我工作 你就得弄脏自己的手
You want to work for me, you got to get your hands dirty.
要是我不愿意呢
And if I don't?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to find out.
我可没那么多时间等你
And I don't got all day.
不要
No.
哦 还有一件事
Oh. One more thing.
别射偏了
Don't miss.
枪里只有一颗子弹
There's only one bullet.
免得你有什么其他想法
In case you get any ideas.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
哟 我们得走了
Yo, we got to go.
有孩子拉响了火警警报器
Some kids set off the fire alarm.
噢 噢 噢 我错过了什么吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did I miss something?
只是在收拾烂摊子 快做
Just tying up a loose end. Do it.
行 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
-你在干什么 Luis -你疯了吗
- What are you doing, Luis? - What, are you crazy?
基地消防局正在来的路上
The base fire department is on its way over.
可不能因为这里有尸体而被捕
Can't get caught with a dead body.
我们也不能带着个活口被抓了啊
We can't get caught with a live one, either.
得了 伙计 在基地里我们不能对任何人开枪 好好想想
Come on, man. We're not shooting anyone on base. Think.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表