Torres
Torres.
Torres Torres
Torres. Torres.
-Torres -干嘛
- Torres. - Yeah.
看这个
Check it out.
看起来像一条普通的腰带
Looks like a normal belt.
实际上是一把刀
It's actually a knife.
看这把梳子呢
How about this comb?
看起来像一把普通的梳子
Looks like a regular comb.
实际上是一把刀
It's actually a knife.
我去哪都带着
I never go anywhere without it.
所以 如果有麻烦了
So, if there's trouble,
我罩着你
I got your back.
我这有一支钢笔
I got an ink pen.
怎么样 看起来像一只普通的钢笔
Huh? Looks like a normal ink pen.
其实是把刀
Is it a knife?
其实 其实是个针孔摄像机
It's... it's a hidden camera.
-为什么 -我是一个喜欢搞小玩意的人
- Why? - I'm a gadget guy.
不 为什么你还在说话
No. Why are you still talking?
我一焦虑就喜欢说话
I'm an anxious talker.
哦 好吧 所以你焦虑了一晚上
Oh, okay, so you were anxious all night?
因为你一晚上都在说话
'Cause you talked all night.
很显然 你并不喜欢咱俩的搭档身份
Clearly, you are not willing to participate in this partnership.
咱俩不是搭档
We're not partners.
好吧 这是首都警局Miles Higgins侦探
Okay, this is Metro Detective Miles Higgins
和NCIS特别探员Nick Torres
on a joint stakeout
在联合执行一个监视任务
with NCIS Special Agent Nick Torres.
我们是来逮捕一个叫Vernon Douglas的
We are here to arrest a Vernon Douglas
毒品走私惯犯
on a dual count of drug trafficking.
现在他还没有现身
So far he's a no-show,
但是无论要等多久我们都会等的
but we are going to wait as long as it takes.
因为我们是搭档
Because we're partners.
对不对 Nick
Right, Nick?
是的 不好意思打断一下
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我能 我能用一下这个吗
Yeah. Can I, can I borrow this?
-嘿 -嘿这可不是一只普通的笔
- Hey! - Ha. It's not just a pen.
看看这样 它是飞盘
Look at that: it's a Frisbee. (laughs)
我去打个电♥话♥
I got to make a phone call.
嘿 McGee 你必须来替我一下 兄弟
Hey, McGee? You got to take over for me, man.
这哥们快要把我逼疯了
This guy's driving me crazy.
所以 我为什么要来替你
So, why would I want to take over?
因为你会喜欢他的
But you'd love him.
额 Nick 我真心的觉得
Uh, Nick, I really think you two
你们两个应该尝试解决一下这个问题
should try and work things out.
等一下 McGee
Hold on, McGee.
要挂了
Got to go.
Higgins
Higgins?
咱们要等的人刚刚开进了南侧的小巷
Our boy just pulled into the south side alley.
在小巷后面见
Meet me around the back.
每一晚
♪ Every night ♪
路灯下
♪ Street light ♪
我喝着我的小酒
♪ I drink my booze ♪
有些人离开
♪ Some run ♪
有些人奋起
♪ Some fight ♪
但是我赢了 他们输了
♪ But I win, they lose ♪
我喜欢我需要的
♪ What I need, I like ♪
我会揍那些我不喜欢的
♪ What I don't, I fight ♪
而我不喜欢你
♪ And I don't like you ♪
说句再见吧 趁你还活着
♪ Say bye-bye while you're still alive ♪
你的时间已经到了
♪ Your time is through ♪
因为我是个问题儿童
♪ 'Cause I'm a problem child ♪
因为我是个问题儿童
♪ 'Cause I'm a problem child ♪
是的 我是个问题儿童
♪ Yeah, I'm a problem child ♪
是的 问题儿童
♪ Yeah, problem child ♪
问题儿童
♪ Problem child ♪
我是个问题儿童
♪ I'm a problem child ♪
问题儿童
♪ Problem child... ♪
Higgins 你哪儿去了
Higgins, where the hell are you?
Higgins
Higgins!
Higgins 嘿 我记得你说要罩着我的
Higgins. Hey, I thought you had my back.
♪ NCIS 15x03 ♪ Exit Strategy Original Air Date on October 10, 2017
-早上好 Bishop -早上好McGee
- Morning, Bishop. - Morning, McGee.
你在看什么 我错过了一个新案子吗
What do you got there? Did I miss a new case?
哦 没有 老案子
Uh, nope. Old case.
Ducky发了一早上的邮件了
Ducky's been e-mailing all morning.
Ducky在苏格兰
Ducky is in Scotland.
早上 我指的是他的早上
Yeah. By morning, I mean his morning,
我的晚上
my night.
—一整晚 -为什么
- All night. - Why?
因为除了接受荣誉学位以外
'Cause in addition to receiving an honorary degree,
Ducky还被要求做一个客座演讲
Ducky was also asked to give a guest lecture.
哦 我不知道这事儿
Oh, I didn't know that.
Ducky也不知道 所以他要求我
Well, neither did Ducky, so he asked me
来挖一挖NCIS的档案
to dig into NCIS archives
然后给他扫描一些案件资料
and scan some case files.
这里有很多选择
Ooh. There's a lot to choose from.
让我猜猜 肉之谜
Let me guess, The Meat Puzzle?
-这也是个案件吗 -在你来之前
- That was a thing? - Before your time.
或者他可以谈谈盒子里的Jack
Or he could talk about Jack in the Box.
这个不错
That was a good one.
烟囱里的木乃伊
Chimney Mummy?
淋浴喷血案 鞍马案
Shower Blood? Pommel Horse?
现在你就在瞎说了
Okay. Now you're just saying words.
这些都是真实发生过的案子
These are all real cases.
这件甚至发生在你入职前
This one is even before your time.
Metzger上校之死
Death of Colonel Metzger?
哦 尸体中的尸体
Oh. Body-in-a-Body.
-我听说过这件案子 -早上好 Jimmy
-I heard about that one. -Hey, Jimmy.
我错过了带着你的叉车来上班日吗
Did I miss Bring Your Pallet to Work Day?
不 呃 药品供货商的司机
No, the, uh, medical supply driver
把货物送到其他部门了 他是新来的
went to the wrong department. He's new.
嘿 你们大家有Mallard医生的消息吗
Hey, have you guys
从来走了以后我还没和他通过话呢
heard from Dr. Mallard? I haven't spoken to him since he left.
没 只有电子邮件 等一下
No. Just e-mail. But hold on,
我们能回到尸体里的尸体这个案子吗
can we go back to Body-in-a-Body?
是怎么一个原理
How did that work?
不是很好的话题
It wasn't pretty.
拿上你们的装备
Grab your gear.
了不起的Nick Torres来电♥话♥了
Great Nick Torres called.
联合监视行动结束了吗
Is the joint stakeout over?
问得好
That's a good question.
嘿
Hey.
我制♥服♥了Vernon 把他拽进了车里
I cuffed Vernon, dragged him to the car.
然后我注意到Higgins不见了
That's when I noticed that Higgins was gone.
刚开始我以为他是想给我上一课
At first, I thought he was trying to teach me a lesson.
关于什么的课
About what?
合作
Partnerships.
额 说来话长
Eh, it's a long story.
当后援来了以后 Higgins还是没有出现
When backup arrived, still Higgins didn't show,
我就开始担心了 我不喜欢联♥合♥行♥动♥
I-I got worried. I hate joint investigations.
Sportell侦探 好久不见
Detective Sportelli. It's been a while.
Gibbs探员 好久不见
Agent Gibbs. It's been so long
现在其实是Sportelli探长了
it's actually Detective-Sergeant Sportelli.
恭喜
Congratulations.
一样的工资 更多的责任
Same pay, more responsibility.
其中之一就是我手下探员的安全问题
One of them being the safety of my fellow detectives.
你抛弃你搭档这件事是真的吗
It true you abandoned your partner?
什么
What?
不不不 他抛弃了我
No, no, no. He abandoned me.
我们现在有一起人♥质♥事件
We must have a hostage situation.
我们没有证据支持这个理论
We got no evidence to support that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表