- who would, considering... - Considering what?
你知道 就是 你经历过的一切
You know, just, what you've been through.
哦 你是说寄养生活吗
Oh, you mean foster care?
你觉得那就是
You think that's why
-我酗酒的原因吗 -我没那么说
- I'm an alcoholic? - That is not what I said.
我只是陈述一个事实
I was only acknowledging the fact
你 你经历了很多
that, you know, you-you've, you've been through a lot.
但是你知道吗 我什么都不知道 Clay
But you know what? I don't know, Clay.
我什么都不知道 因为你什么都憋着
I don't know because you're so damn bottled up,
什么都不肯告诉我 所以
you won't tell me, so...
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
告诉你我最亲爱的父亲深夜如何打我吗
About the late night beatings from Daddy Dearest?
-Clay -或者告诉你那些烫在我身上的烟头
- Clay... - Or how about the cigarettes that used to get put out on my body?
你到底想知道什么
What do you want to know exactly?
为什么没人帮你
Why didn't someone help you?
比如 把你送进一个新家庭
Like, move you to a new family?
那就是新寄养家庭
This was the new family.
我 我无法想象你的感受
I... I-I can't imagine how you must feel.
但是
But...
我们都像自己的秘密一样病态 Clay 而且
we're all as sick as our secrets, Clay, and...
我们都需要向人倾诉
we all need someone to talk to.
即便是你
Even you.
我只是想说 如果你需要我 我就在这里
I'm just saying I'm-I'm here for you if you need me.
我知道 Ellie
I know that, Ellie.
-这有点奇怪 -嗯
- Well, that's odd. - Hmm?
圣诞节装饰放在复活节盒子上面
The Christmas decorations are on top of the Easter box.
复活节盒子应该放在最上面
The Easter box should've been put away last.
而且为什么圣诞节盒子是唯一用胶带封好的
And why is the Christmas box the only one taped shut?
可能是因为这个
Probably because of this.
我会拿给Abby
I'll get it to Abby.
意外吧
Surprise.
只是觉着我应该过来看看你
I just thought I'd check in on you.
我确实需要有人作伴
I could use the company.
你们找到要找的东西了吗
Did you guys find what you were looking for?
可能吧
Possibly.
我给你带来一些好消息
I got some good news for you.
我们刚刚收到弗吉尼亚州警署长的回复
We just got word back from the Virginia state police captain.
你被宣布无罪的
You're in the clear.
还记得那句话吗
Remember what they say.
痛苦是精神成长的试金石
Pain is a touchstone for spiritual growth.
如果上帝给你带来痛苦 他会带你撑过去的
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
精神问题没有化学药剂可以解决
There is no chemical solution for a spiritual problem.
只要保证先做重要的事情
Just keep first things first...
那接下来的问题都会迎刃而解
And this, too, shall pass.
我第一次听到这些 觉得就是一些会把我逼疯的
When I was new, all these damn clichés
陈词滥调而已
would drive me crazy.
五年以后 这些话我都理解了
Five years later, they all make sense.
你会挺过去的吧
You gonna be okay?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
拐角处有一个冥想集♥会♥
There's this meditation meeting around the corner.
你想来吗
If you want to go with.
这真是太好了
That's so sweet.
但我得在今晚的女士聚会前
Got to finish up these pies
做好这些馅饼
before the women's meeting tonight.
是个小聚餐
It's a potluck.
这是什么派
What kind of pies?
鸡肉派
Chicken pot.
我们家传的特殊配方
It's my family's special recipe.
女士们喜欢它们
The ladies love them.
不只是女士们
Not just the ladies.
我们男士也得吃东西 你知道吗
Us men have to eat, too, you know.
没什么比免费食物更好吃了
And nothing tastes better than free food.
如果你愿意的话 可以顺路过来
You could stop by, if you want.
不知出于什么原因 我觉着
For some reason, I don't think
姑娘们不会把你赶出去
the girls are gonna kick you out.
坚持下去
Hang in there.
Holdren的无人机叫做 Airtime
Holdren's drone is dubbed "Airtime."
但是显然他 非常愚蠢
But he'd obviously have to be pretty stupid
蠢到都没隐藏文件名
to not disguise the name of the file.
说到愚蠢
Well, when it comes to stupidity,
这个人简直就是蠢到家了
I would not underestimate this guy.
Abby说得没错 这个家伙偷走了海军机密文件
Yeah, Abby's right. This guy did steal classified Navy material,
还告诉了一直受他虐待的女友
and confessed to his battered girlfriend.
牢记这一点
Keeping that in mind,
隐藏元数据 最容易想到的地方是哪
where's the most obvious place to hide a metadata file?
-缓存 -缓存
- The cache. - The cache.
这绝对就是被盗的海军情报局文件
Well, this is definitely the stolen ONI file,
但是原理图和软件在哪呢
but where's the schematics and software?
所有数据都已经被转移了
All the data's been transferred.
希望Holdren还没找到机会卖♥♥掉它
Well, let's hope Holdren didn't have a chance to sell it.
时间紧迫 Gibbs
Clock's ticking, Gibbs.
趁着一切还来得及 我们要尽快找到被偷的软件
We need to recover the stolen software while we still can.
正在查Holdren的所有联♥系♥人
Running through all of Holdren's contacts,
列出可能的买♥♥家
building a list of possible buyers.
实际情况比海军告告知我们的更糟
Situation's even worse than the Navy led us to believe.
我以为我们是同一战线的
I thought we were all on the same side.
该项目被列为机密是由于顾忌潜在的影响
The project is need-to-know because of the potential implications.
海军计划最后用Airtime
Navy's plan was for Airtime to eventually replace
替换掉整个无人机舰队
their entire fleet of UAVs.
如果这个情报落入敌手
If this Intel lands in the wrong hands,
现在在空中的每个无人机
every drone that's currently in the air
很快就会被停用的
will soon be grounded.
他们这么好心的告诉我们
It's really nice of them to let us know.
还不是因为需要我们来找到它
Since it's on us to find the damn thing.
Eddie可能没那么多朋友
Eddie may not have had many friends,
但是他有很多联♥系♥人
but he had a lot of associates.
有几十个上周刚刚跟他联♥系♥过
Several dozen had contact with him just last week.
他们中有人可能是潜在的买♥♥家吗
Could any of them be, uh, any possible buyers?
从清单上排除掉他们需要时间 - 那就别浪费时间了
Well, it's gonna take us time to tick all these names off the list. - Well, then stop wasting it.
我现在就需要一条线索
I need a lead now!
怎么了
What?
大家好
Hello, folks.
我有个想法
I had a thought.
能不能说一下
Permission to come aboard?
你们现在是通过调查
So you're searching for potential buyers
Eddie的手♥机♥和邮件 来寻找潜在买♥♥家 对吧
by probing Eddie's cell phoneNand e-mail, correct?
还有他的固话
Along with all his landline calls,
信♥用♥卡♥记录和上网历史
credit card records and online search history.
这就意味着大量的纸面记录
That's a hell of a paper trail.
还有很多迹象需要掩盖
And a whole lot of ground to cover.
尤其是要考虑到那些厉害的罪犯
Especially if you consider that the best criminals
-是不会留下任何痕迹的 -Eddie Holdren看起来
- don't leave trails. - Eddie Holdren hardly seems
都不像个老练的罪犯
like a seasoned criminal.
对
No.
但是那些想买♥♥
But anyone looking to buy
被窃的海军软件的人是
stolen Navy software probably is.
确实 他们会确保我们在Eddie的记录里
Exactly. They'd make sure there was nothing on Eddie's records
查不到任何有关的联♥系♥
that could lead us to them.
好了 如果不管Eddie的文件记录
Well, if we nix Eddie's paper trail,
那我们应该查什么
then what do you suggest we follow?
他的生活轨迹
His footprints.
不是数字轨迹,而是现实生活中的轨迹
Not digital, but physical.
我们把注意力集中到他现实中的行动
We shift our focus to his real life movements.
-我知道谁可以帮我们 -Melissa
- I know who can help with that. - Melissa.
Gibbs 我知道在哪能找到她
Gibbs, I'm pretty sure I know where I can find her.
好 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
嘿 新的计划 不用被纸割伤了了
Hey, new game plan, less paper cuts.
这里任何时候都欢迎你 Sloane特工
You're welcome to the bullpen anytime, Agent Sloane.
你可以叫我Jack
You can call me Jack.
谢谢你 Nick
Thanks, Nick.
不是吧 开什么玩笑
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表