我父亲就会带我出去吃冰淇淋
So my dad, he'd take me out for ice cream.
他会要两勺香草冰淇淋
He'd order two scoops of vanilla, and...
然后一切又都美好了
the world was right again, you know?
他去年去世了
He died last year.
他们不让我出席葬礼
And they wouldn't let me out for the funeral.
Jessica和希望
Jessica and hope.
就是我在这里剩下的一切
That's all I got left in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你怎么想
So, what do you think?
30分钟的时间
Well, no analysis could be conclusive
得不出什么确定性的结论 但我确实没看到
after 30 minutes, but I didn't see anything
他有心理变♥态♥倾向
to suggest psychopathic tendencies.
然后呢
And?
然后什么
And what?
然后 你的直觉怎么告诉你的
And what about that gut of yours?
嗯
Huh?
没错 牛仔
Oh, yeah. That's right, cowboy.
你的直觉非常有名
Your gut is so famous,
拜倒在你脚下的人能从这里排到加州
people bow down to it all the way to California.
好啊
Right.
来嘛 告诉我吧 跟我透漏一下你的直觉
Come on, lay it on me. Give me some of that gut stuff.
一点点也行
Tiny bit.
这就是你说过的那些袋子吗
These the bags you're talking about?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我们从一开始就用这种袋子
Been using the same ones since the beginning.
现在很多人
Lot of people now,
就用手拿东西
they carry their stuff out with their bare hands
因为垃圾填埋之类的规定
'cause of landfills and whatnot.
Rydell先生
Mr. Rydell...
叫我Pop 大家都这么叫我
Pop. Everyone calls me Pop.
好吧 Pop
All right, Pop.
呃 我知道这可能性很小 但我必须得问一下
Uh, I know it's a long shot, but I need to ask you
大约11年前的某个人
about someone from about 11 years ago.
如果我不记得 那这件事一定没发生过
If I don't remember it, it didn't happen.
我的记忆力就是这么强
That's how sharp my mind is.
好吧 那么 她
All right, well, she, uh...
她曾经卖♥♥过水果
she used to sell fruit
那段时间里 她可能把水果装进
around that time, and she might have
你店里的这种袋子
put it in bags like these from your store.
我知道你说的是谁
Sure, I know who you're talking about.
-你记得吗 -我的员工
- You do? - My employee.
他曾经时不时往家里带一大堆袋子
He used to take home a stack of bags
给他卖♥♥水果的姑妈
now and then to his aunt, who sold fruit.
好吧 他叫什么
All right. What's his name?
我来帮你省点事
I'll do you one better.
你可以直接跟他说话 Ray
You can talk to him yourself. Ray!
他叫Raymond
Name's Raymond.
从很小的时候就在我这里干活
Been working for me since he was a kid.
啊
Ah.
要我做什么 Pop
What you need, Pop?
嘿 Raymond
Hey, Raymond.
特别探员Nick Torres
Special Agent Nick Torres.
NCIS
NCIS.
我得问你两句关于你姑妈的事
I need to talk to you about your aunt.
我姑妈吗
My aunt?
你曾经给她带袋子的那个姑妈
The one you used to bring the bags for.
Ray
R-Ray?
好吧
Okay.
睡吧
Night night.
睡吧
Night night.
这家伙的姑妈
This guy's aunt
就是目击证人X
is Witness X.
那个卖♥♥水果的女士吗
The fruit lady?
没错
Yep.
Torres探员
Does Agent Torres
打算问问题了吗
plan on asking him a question?
可能吧
Probably.
他的姑妈可能可以指认我们要找的凶手
It's possible his aunt could I.D. our killer.
没错
Yes.
你难道不认为自己
Don't you think that warrants
-应该进审讯室吗 -不
- you being in the room? - No.
他们互相挥过拳头 建立了联♥系♥
They swung at each other and connected.
他们现在有纠葛了
They got a history now.
Torres需要利用这一点
Torres needs to use that.
我告诉他要向Sloane学习
I told him to take a page from Sloane.
啊 找到切入点
Ah, find an in.
你那个勾拳打得不错啊 伙计
You got quite a hook there, man.
听着 伙计 我跟你一样不想待在这里
Look, man, I don't want to be here any more than you do.
我有个老大
I got a boss.
他是个老顽固 就像你老板一样
He's an old dude, like yours.
他逼我在这里待俩小时以上
He's gonna make me stay here two hours plus,
最少俩小时 不管你说不说话
minimum, whether you're talking or not.
嘿 你打拳击 对吧
Hey, you box, right?
我是说 不然你不会那样挥拳
I mean, you have to with a swing like that.
我这里真的很疼
'Cause this hurt.
得了 兄弟
Come on, man.
我只是想打发一下时间
I'm just trying to pass the time here.
Maple的一个地方
A place over on Maple.
Maple and Third拳击馆
Maple and Third?
Freddie的场子
Freddie's Gym.
啊 我去过几次
Ah, I went there a couple times.
要知道 Freddie可不会随便让什么人进去的
You know, Freddie doesn't let just anybody in there.
你得是好人才行
You got to be good peoples.
而且Pop从你是个小孩时就把你留在身边
And if Pop has kept you around since you were a kid, well...
他一定觉得你还不错
he must think you're all right.
我信任Pop和Freddie
I trust Pop and Freddie.
哟 Ray 跟我说点什么吧
Yo, Ray, just talk to me
说点你姑妈的事 这样我们就都能离开这个鬼地方了
about your aunt so the both of us can get the hell out of here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我把支票兑现了
Okay, I cash the checks.
支票
Checks?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我姑妈的支票
My aunt's checks.
她的一个顾客
One of her customers left...
在他的遗嘱里给她留了些钱
her some money in his will.
从她搬走后 支票就开始寄过来了
Checks started coming after she moved away.
她搬到哪去了
Where'd she move to?
听着 我需要这些钱 兄弟
Look, I needed the money, man.
Pop给我的工资还是1950年的标准
Pops is still paying me like it's 1950.
我不关心你的那些支票
I don't care about the checks, man.
我只想知道你的姑妈在哪里
I just need to know where your aunt is.
我不知道 我以为她要起诉我或者怎样
I don't know. I thought she was suing me or something.
不是她派你来的吗
She didn't send you?
她叫什么
What's her name?
Mary Smith
Mary Smith!
刚才是Gibbs的电♥话♥ 我需要所有人手立即行动
That was Gibbs on the phone. I need all hands on deck.
目击证人X
Witness X
就是Mary Smith
is Mary Smith.
她敢不敢起一个更常见的名字啊
Oh, could she have a more common name?
我们还知道她每年都会收到
We also know that she has annuity checks
Dawson Mutual的支票
from Dawson Mutual
邮寄地址是她侄子Raymond Smith的家庭地址
coming to the home address of her nephew, Raymond Smith.
无论如何 她依然跟无名氏差不多
Well, still, she might as well be Jane Doe.
好了 伙计们 少些抱怨 多干活吧
Okay, guys, less complaining and more finding her.
觉得你们都想知道
Thought you'd all want to know--
Sloane的柜子 绝对是上锁的
Sloane's cabinet? Definitely locked.
我刚刚帮她把柜子移到了她办公室的另一边
I just helped her move it to the other side of her office.
嘿 你在她那里的时候 她有提到我的脚吗
Hey, did she say anything about my feet when you were up there?
嗯
Hmm?
呃 Bishop Sloane从来没有说过关于你的任何事
Uh, Bishop, Sloane never said anything about you at all.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表