that she was going with a much younger man.
那个游轮主管
The cruise director,
Cristos
Cristos.
他们要去参加《甲板之下》
【注:美国Bravo电视网出品的一档真人秀
拍摄旅游季时游艇船员的生活】
They were going below deck.
啊 那确实很糟
Yeah, that's-that's rough.
确实 被甩的感觉一点都不好
You know, rejection, uh, sucks.
嗯
Mm.
起码别人是这么跟我说的
Well, I've been told.
什么
What?
你从来没被甩过吗
You've never been dumped?
是吧
I know, right?
这是一种天赋
It's a gift.
那Eleanor呢
What about Eleanor?
什么 Bishop
What? Bishop?
没有 我们从来都没
No, we've never, uh...
等一下 你是听别人说了什么吗
Wait, did you hear something?
她说了什么吗
Did she say something?
你们觉得C计划怎么样 嗯
How do you like Plan C, hmm?
我不喜欢
Well, I don't like it.
Burke 销毁证据是一回事 但是
Look, Burke, destroying evidence is one thing, but...
谋杀就是另一回事了
murder is another one.
睡个好觉
Sweet dreams.
去你的 给我出来
Damn it, show yourself!
快点
Come on!
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
NCIS
NCIS
特别探员Gibbs请求支援
Special Agent Gibbs requesting a 999.
完毕
Over.
收到 Gibbs
Copy that, Gibbs.
正在调动快速反应小组
REACT team is mobilizing.
别想了 转过身来
Don't bother. Turn around.
你那边情况如何 Gibbs 完毕
What is your sitrep, Gibbs? Over.
你叫Gibbs 是吧
It's Gibbs, isn't it?
我们要进来了
We're coming in.
我本来都完事了 但是你把我的撤离计划搞复杂了
I was done here, but you've gone and complicated my exit.
Gibbs 请回复 你在哪儿
Gibbs, come in. Where are you?
现在你得帮我解决好了
Now you're gonna fix it.
没有你的密♥码♥ 我们没法恢复NCIS的网络
We can't get NCIS back online without your password.
我知道
I know.
我想我们能排除她被胁迫的可能了
I guess we can rule out coercion.
这可不是一个被胁迫的人
This isn't the attitude of someone who's acting
-会做出的反应 -都结束了 Leslie
- under duress. - It's over, Leslie.
为什么不帮自己一个忙 跟我们坦白呢
Why don't you help yourself out and talk to us?
你不能一直沉默
You can't keep this up.
解决问题 不是她的重点
Resolve isn't her problem.
是吧 Leslie
Is it, Leslie?
你只是跟NCIS有过节呢 还是对谁都看不顺眼
You have a beef with NCIS or just with life in general?
戒指不错
【注:哈佛大学毕业戒指】
Nice.
本科的还是本硕一起的
Just undergraduate or master's, too?
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你在看到我的证件之前都不知道我叫什么
You didn't even know my name until you read it on my badge.
-不是吗 -我知道了
- Did you? - I got it.
心怀怨恨的雇员
Disgruntled employee.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
噢小可怜 很显然
Poor you. Clearly,
我们没能给你提供你想要的
we didn't give you what you were looking for.
注意吗 还是钱
Attention? Money?
钱
Money!
在同一台政♥府♥电脑前面坐了六年
Sitting for six years at the same government computer
拿着一成不变的薪水
earning the same government paycheck.
所以当有人敲响了
So when somebody knocks
你的家门 允诺给你两万美金
on your door and offers you 20 grand
让你把一个名字加到名单里 你心动了
to put a name on a list, you jump!
我说对了吧
Am I close?
七万五千美金
It was $75,000.
他们是在网上找到我的
And they found me online.
以为自己很聪明吗
Genius.
-你说什么 -好了好了
- What did you say? - O-Okay.
好了好了
All right. Okay.
他们为什么要来
Why are they here?
本来没人会受伤的
Nobody was gonna get hurt.
那个雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥呢
What about the pipe bomb?
我不知情
I didn't know about that.
那你靴子里的枪呢
And the gun in your boot?
密♥码♥
Password.
根本就没有
There isn't one.
快告诉我你没那么干
Please tell me you didn't.
你把整个系统锁了
You locked out the entire system without
都没留个后门吗
a backdoor?
雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥不是需要管子吗
Doesn't a pipe bomb need a, you know, pipe?
我们只需要打破窗户
We just need to break the window.
你很擅长这个嘛
You're good at this.
只是很基本的物理知识
It's just basic physics.
再加上一点青春期的叛逆
Mixed with a little middle school rebellion.
只希望我们别太迟
I just hope we're not too late.
指挥中心 第一小队进入前门
TAC, Alpha Team entering first floor.
我让你把我弄出去
I told you to get me out of here.
我们现在往哪儿走呢
Where are we going?
上面
Up.
原路返回吗 不
The same way I came in? No.
只有这一个办法
That's all there is.
你可以自己听听二频道
You can check for yourself on channel two.
收到 东翼安全
Copy that. East wing clear.
正在对一楼进行扫荡
Ground floor sweep in progress.
第一小队向大厅移♥动♥
Alpha Team moving to squad room.
或者你也可以把我打死 然后一了百了
Or you can shoot me and just be done.
你是我的保险
You're my insurance policy.
我不会那么干的
I don't think so.
开始爬吧
Start climbing.
快动起来
Move it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在找一些能让我们挣脱手铐的工具
I'm looking for something to get us out of these handcuffs--
断线钳 剪钳 小发夹 之类的
bolt cutters, wire cutters, a hairpin.
你给我一个回形针我就很开心了
I mean, I'll settle for a paper clip.
等等
Wait a minute.
我可没想到你会给我个放大镜
All right, that was not on my wish list.
把螺丝拧开
Unscrew it.
福尔摩斯团的神探们总是未雨绸缪
The Sherlocks are always prepared.
这是基本要求啦 我亲爱的Torres探员
Elementary, my dear Agent Torres.
数到三大家一起用力
Everybody on three.
- 行 - 一 二 三
- Yeah. - One, two, three.
行 我们先把后备电源关了 然后再次打开
Okay. Right. We shut off the backup power supply and we turn it back on again.
就跟我重启手♥机♥一样吗
Wait, just like I do with my phone?
不可能这么简单吧
It can't be as simple as that.
确实没这么简单 突然的断电重启
It's not. A sudden power boot could overload
很有可能让系统超载导致整个系统瘫痪
the internal data servers and fry the whole system.
-或者把多年的数据都毁掉 -闭嘴
- Or destroy years of digital files. - Shh!
没人让你说话
Nobody told you to speak.
但她说的对
She's right.
可能不管用
This may not work.
做吧 McGee
Do it, McGee.
坚持住 Tony
Stay with me, Tony.
求你了 告诉我重启有用
Oh, please tell me it worked.
行了 系统能用了
Okay. Okay, we got it.
-可以了 -真棒 -太棒了
- We got it. - Yes! - Yes, yes.
我只要几分钟就能控制建筑物了
I just need a minute to get the building back online.
拜托 从开门开始
Start with the doors, please!
主任
Oh, Director.
发生什么了
What is it now?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表