据墓碑显示 她两年前去世
She died two years ago, according to her headstone.
他究竟怎么钻到里面去的呢
How the hell did he get in there?
我不知道他怎么进去的
I have no idea how he got in here.
殡仪馆把封好的棺材运过来 我们负责掩埋
The funeral homes bring us sealed caskets, and we bury 'em.
在此期间没人可以碰棺材
There's no one with access in between.
你们记得埋那个棺材时的情形吗
Y'all remember burying that one?
这可能吗 你能记得
Yeah, right. You remember what
上周四你午饭吃了什么吗
you had for lunch last Thursday?
肉丸
Meatball hero.
老天 也许你应该在这里工作
Dang, maybe you should work here.
问题是
Look, the thing is,
我们维护这里的每一寸土地
we maintain every inch of this place.
我知道这里没发生过未经许可的挖掘
And I know for a fact there's been no unauthorized digging.
至少在我们的看管下没有
Not on our watch.
也许有一些愚蠢的挖掘
Some stupid digging, maybe.
怎么愚蠢了
Stupid how?
移♥动♥尸体是很不好的 兄弟
Moving bodies is bad juju, man.
你打扰死人 死人会来找你玩的
You mess with the dead, they mess with you.
就像《鬼驱人》一样
【注:1982年拍摄的美国电影】
Like Poltergeist.
会遭报应的
Can't be good for anyone's karma.
曾经的一棺双尸
The old "two bodies in one casket."
唤起一股怀旧之情
Yeah, conjures up a wave of nostalgia.
你之前见过吗
You've seen this before?
好几次呢
Oh, quite a few times.
这是70年代伦敦帮派
Yeah, it was a common means
藏匿对手尸体的常见做法
of hiding dead gang rivals in London back in the '70s.
现在
Now...
可以别骚扰我吗
Oh, leave me alone, will you?
-死因 -很难说
- Cause of death? - It's hard to say.
这里有很深的
There is a pretty deep blunt force trauma
钝力损伤伤口
right over here.
我绝不可能在墓地工作
Ooh, I could never work at a cemetery.
-太无聊了吗 -不 兄弟 不无聊
- Too boring for you? - No, man, not boring enough.
只是 这诡异的氛围
You know, all these weird vibes.
你打扰死人 死人会来找你玩
You mess with the dead, they mess with you.
-认真的吗 -很认真的
- Seriously? - Dead serious, man.
我的祖母过去相信
My-my grandmother used to believe
那些诡异的东西
in all that spooky stuff,
所以迷信根植在我的基因中
so superstitions are in my DNA.
这一点都不无聊
Nothing boring about that.
我同意Ducky
Well, I'm with Ducky.
一看就像帮派斗殴
This has "mob hit" written all over it.
然而我们看了足够多的黑帮电影
And we've all seen enough mob movies to know
知道把尸体扔在树林里
it's easier to dump a body in the woods
比挖开一个墓要简单得多
than it is to dig up an existing grave.
只不过 树丛里的尸体很容易被找到
Yeah, except bodies in the woods usually get found.
有人不想我们找到这具尸体
Somebody didn't want us to find this one.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
很高兴你们在这儿
I'm glad you guys are.
还不太适应你们已经回来的事实
Still can't get over you being back.
是啊 真的
Yeah, really.
现在就像那件事从没发生过一样
It's like it never happened.
我很高兴你们两个回来工作了
And as pleased as I am that you are both back to work,
并且 我相信你们今天会准时赴诊的
I trust that you will keep your appointments today.
已经计划好了 主任
Planning on it, Director.
好的 你们有几个选择
Good. Clean slates for everybody.
从现在起 按章办事
From here on out, we go by the book,
或者回家待着
or we go home.
明白了 Bishop现在是负责人
Yeah, I got it. Bishop is in charge.
对的 汇报
That's right. Update.
瞧见了吗 按章办事
See? By the book.
Richard Coyne上尉
Lieutenant Richard Coyne.
32岁 已婚 没有孩子 曾是海豹突击队候选人
32, married, no kids. Once a SEAL candidate.
他被迫停止BUD/S训练
【BUD/S:为期六个月的海豹突击队训练课程】
He was forced out of BUD/S training
因为肩膀受伤了
due to a shoulder injury,
但他仍然继续三项全能训练
though he continued to train for triathlons.
查到他妻子 住在Falls Church
Tracked down his wife, living in Falls Church.
18个月前报案称其丈夫失踪
Reported him missing 18 months ago.
就在他上司报告他
That's one day after
失踪的后一天
his command reported him U.A.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
所以 他没有任何理由 就这么失踪了
So, he just disappeared for no apparent reason?
不 有个理由 但警♥察♥不能证明
Oh, no, there was a reason, but the cops couldn't prove it.
Coyne本应该在他失踪时间的一个礼拜后
Coyne disappeared one week before he was supposed to
作为关键证人
testify as a key witness
出席这个毒贩的审讯 Leo Vairo
at this drug dealer's trial, Leo Vairo.
六个月前 Coyne上尉阻止了一场
Six months before, Lieutenant Coyne stopped a robbery
当地健身俱乐部的抢劫
at a local health club.
一个戴面具的人开枪射伤了
A masked man shot and wounded
俱乐部老板 Pete Wilkins
the owner of the health club, Pete Wilkins,
随后Coyne制止了他
before Coyne jumped him.
抢劫犯逃跑了
Robber escaped,
但是Coyne看到了他的脸
but Coyne managed to see his face
并且向警♥察♥指认了Vairo
and I.D. Vairo for the cops.
多次因吸毒被捕 入室盗窃
Multiple drug arrests, burglaries.
-都是服刑重罪 - 他这是犯了《三振出局法》
【注:美国法律,要求州法♥院♥对于犯第三次(含以上)重罪的累犯,采用强制性量刑准则,大幅延长监禁时间(25年有期至无期徒刑),且在很长一段时间内不得假释】
- Jail terms. - He was looking at three strikes.
是的 但如果没有Coyne作证 他就可以逃脱制裁
Yeah, and without Coyne's testimony, he walked.
从那以后就没有他的任何记录 也不知道他在哪里
No record of him since, and his whereabouts are unknown.
发协查通告
BOLO.
那么
So, uh...
McGee和我去通知Coyne的妻子
McGee and I will notify Coyne's wife.
Gibbs 你和Torres去墓地
Gibbs, you and Torres go to the cemetery,
和殡仪馆主管谈谈
talk to the funeral director.
等等 为什么我得去那里
Wait, wait, wait, why do I have to go back there?
你说墓地管♥理♥员♥负责
Well, you said the groundskeepers
埋葬密封好的棺材
bury sealed caskets,
所以我认为应该和
so it seems to me we should talk to whoever
-密封那位老妇人棺材的人谈谈 -我知道
- sealed that old woman's. - Oh, I know,
但为什么 非要我去
but why, why do I have to go back there?
是因为
Is this...
我又一次质疑你了吗
is this about me doubting you again?
是的
Yes.
开玩笑 Nick
I'm kidding, Nick.
你要是害怕 那我去
Okay, if you're that spooked, I can go.
不是 我不害怕
Oh, no, I-I'm not spooked.
我没有说害怕
I-I didn't say "spooked."
哦 Gibbs
Oh, Gibbs!
去墓地了
Cemetery it is.
我就知道
I-I knew it.
我就知道他没有逃走
I knew he hadn't just run off.
我知道 他一定是死了
I knew... he had to be dead,
但是听到这消息
but somehow hearing it...
Coyne太太
Mrs. Coyne...
这怎么可能
How is it possible?
那家伙怎么把他运到墓地去的
How'd that creep sneak him into the cemetery?
那家伙是Leo Vairo吗
That creep being Leo Vairo?
我没说是他 但还有谁
I don't say his name, but who else?
你们逮捕他了吗
Have you arrested him yet?
我们找他后就会逮捕
We will when we find him.
救了一个人的生命 那还不够
Saving a man's life, it wasn't enough.
我求Richie不要作证
I begged Richie not to testify.
为什么 他被威胁了吗
Why? Had he, had he been threatened?
没有 但我知道他感觉到了
No, but I know he felt it.
随着审判越来越近 他因为压力而身体不适
As the trial got closer, he got physically ill with the strain.
他受伤的肩膀 他的背 他的胃
His bad shoulder, his back, his stomach.
但他不放弃
But he wouldn't back down.
Richie一直是英雄
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表