呃
Uh...
我从没见过他有什么价值超过25美元的东西
I've never seen him with anything more than $25.
好吧
Right.
你认不认识一个叫Randall Peters的人
Do you know someone named Randall Peters?
Tom的生意伙伴
Tom's business partner.
什么生意
What business?
我不知道
I don't know.
Tom说我最好别问
Tom said it would be better if I didn't ask.
好吧 我们怎样才能联♥系♥上Peters
Okay. And how would we reach Mr. Peters?
反对 你这是诱导证人 换个问题
Objection, badgering the witness. Sustained.
嗯
Hmm?
Webber 我没事
Webber, I'm-I'm fine.
我从未见过Peters
I never met Peters.
他和Tom一起工作
He and Tom worked together.
我曾经在他手♥机♥日历的备忘录上见过
I used to see the reminder on his phone calendar.
那你知道他们在哪见面吗
Uh, so do you know where they would meet?
不知道
No.
-不知道 -但是Tom上个周
- No. - But Tom did say,
确实说过 那会是他们
last week, that it would be the last time
最后一次见面
they would ever see each other.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没多问他几个问题 真是太傻了
I feel so dumb for not asking him more questions.
没事
That's okay.
我有Tom的手♥机♥ 我们需要登进去
We have Tom's cell phone, and we need to get in.
密♥码♥可能会是什么
What-what would the password be?
你们为何想进到他的手♥机♥系统
Why did you want to get into his cell phone?
得了 伙计 你认真的吗
Come on, dude, seriously?
呃 密♥码♥
Uh, the password.
我们有几次机会
Well, how many chances do we get?
十次
Ten.
好吧 我们试过几次了
Okay. How many guesses have we made?
八次
Eight.
呃 试过他的生日 他父母的结婚纪念日
Um, like, his birthday, his parents' anniversary,
他社保卡♥号♥♥的前六位
first six numbers of his Social,
社保卡♥号♥♥的后六位
the last six numbers of his Social.
如果我们最后两次又错了呢
And what if you get it wrong twice more?
那这个手♥机♥就会恢复到出厂状态
Then the phone's gonna revert back to its factory settings.
那就意味着全部信息
And that means that-that all texts
还有电子邮件和联♥系♥人列表 一切都会永远消失
and e-mails and contact lists, everything will be gone forever.
你试过123456吗
Well, have you tried 1-2-3-4-5-6?
不 没人这么傻
No, nobody's that foolish.
除了我
Except for me.
嗨 我拿到了 我拿到密♥码♥了
Hey, I got it. I got the password.
感谢上帝 我们马上就要尝试一些很蠢的密♥码♥了
Thank God, 'cause we were about to do something really stupid.
好吧
Okay.
5-6-8-4-7-3.
-随机数吗 -不是
- Random digits? - Nope.
拼出来是Louise 他未婚妻的名字
It spells "Louise," his fiancée's name.
好吧 伙计们 开工
Okay, guys, here we go.
密♥码♥错误 请再次尝试
Incorrect password. Try again.
-不 -Louise对你撒谎了
- No. - Louise lied to you.
-或者Billings换了密♥码♥ -换成什么了
- Or Billings changed it. - To what?
在这个玩意儿初始化以前
We've got one more chance here before this thing
我们只有一次机会了
turns into a brick.
-等等 你做了什么 -我什么都没做
- Wait, what did you do there? - I... I did nothing.
是个日历提醒
It's a calendar alert.
6:30去接上Randall Peters
"Randall Peters pickup, 6:30."
谁是Randall Peters
Who is Randall Peters?
Abby 我们真的 真的需要打开他的手♥机♥
Abby, we really, really need to get into this phone.
是视锥视杆营养不良症
It's rod-cone dystrophy.
是遗传性机能退化病
It's degenerative and hereditary.
谢谢老妈
Thanks, Mom.
-我能问你个问题吗 -嗯
- Can I ask you a question? - Mm-hmm.
你能看到什么吗
Can you... can you see anything?
呃 外形和阴影 光与暗
Um, shapes and shadows, light and dark.
嗯 好了 我们得停下 这里地形不太平坦
Hmm, okay. We need to stop. There's some uneven terrain.
这里我需要一个向导
I need a guide here for this part.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem.
等等 不 别拉着我 把你的胳膊给我就行
Wait, no, no, don't pull me. Just give me your arm.
好的 就这样 你做得很对
Yeah, there you go. You have it.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
你看你 在道歉
There you go, apologizing.
好吧 我不怎么道歉
Right, right. I don't even apologize.
我不知道现在为什么道歉
I don't know why I'm doing it now.
我想我们到了
I think we're here.
真的吗 我们怎么知道的
Really? How do we know?
我闻到了培根油的味道
I smell bacon grease.
我弟弟一定把它们倒进坑里了
My brother must've dumped it in the, in the pit,
尽管我多次告诉他
even though I've told him so many times
这对环境不好
it's bad for the environment.
等等 所以一个知觉消失了
Wait, so when one sense goes away,
其它知觉会得到提高吗
the other ones improve?
呃 不是这样
Uh, not exactly.
不是说我的嗅觉更好
It's not that I smell any better.
而更像是 我会在这上面会投入更多注意力
It's more like, I pay more attention.
你也试试 闭上眼睛
So you try it. Close your eyes.
-不了 我很好 -不 不是
- No, I'm cool. - No, no.
这正是我们来这里的原因 所以
This is actually why we're here, so...
没错
Yeah.
好了 停
Okay, stop.
现在闭上眼
Now close your eyes.
好了 闭上了
Okay, they're closed.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
好吧
Fine!
现在 听 听到什么了
Now listen. What do you hear?
呃 鸟叫
Um... birds.
-好 还有什么 -呃
- Okay. What else? - Uh...
快 Nick 认真听 你听到了什么
Come on, Nick, really listen. What do you hear?
好啦好啦 你先别说话
Okay, okay. Stop talking.
我听见 呃 鸭子落在水面上
I hear, uh, a duck landing in the water.
-嗯哼 还有什么 -呃
- Mm-hmm. What else? - Um...
路上有辆车
A car on the road.
锵锵
Th-Thunk.
锵锵
Th-Thunk.
每次有车路过这里
Every time a car passes by,
都会发出这样的声音 锵锵
it makes the same noise. Th-Thunk.
是的 路上有类似格栏一样的东西
Yeah, there's some kind of grate on the road.
我们过来的时候经过了的
We, uh, we passed over it on the way in.
对 昨天早上 我听到了警车
Yeah, yesterday morning, I heard the cop car
在落进水里之前 经过了那个格栏
go over that grate before it splashed into the water.
但是我只听见了一声锵锵
But I only heard one "Th-thunk."
所以呢
So?
所以 那个醉驾的司机呢
So... where was the drunk driver?
我弟弟跟我说警长在追一个醉驾司机
My brother told me the sheriff was chasing a drunk driver,
但是我没听到第二个锵锵声
but I didn't hear a second "Th-thunk."
可能你没注意吧
Maybe you missed it.
可能你古龙水喷过量了呢
Maybe you're wearing too much cologne.
拜托 Annie 别闹了 这很重要
Come on, Annie, stop playing. This is important.
有没有可能是你没注意到第二个锵锵声
Could you have missed a second "Thunk"?
你有没有可能会多喷古龙水呢 Torres探员
Could you be wearing too much cologne, Agent Torres?
不 不可能
No, that is impossible.
就是啊
Exactly.
她当然没看见另一辆车 她是盲人
Of course she didn't see the other car. She's blind.
她耳朵好使 很好使
She can hear. Perfectly.
她没听到第二个锵锵声吗
She didn't hear a second "Th-thunk"?
别开玩笑了
You got to be kidding me.
没开玩笑
Not kidding.
所以 怎么着 我在追鬼吗
So, what, I was chasing a ghost?
或者根本没在追人
Or nobody at all.
你要相信那个海伦凯勒 而不是我吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表