我们把她带出基地
So we take her off base,
朝她脑袋开一枪 然后弃尸
put a bullet in her head and dump the body.
嗯
Um...
可以
yeah.
照她说的来
What she said.
McGee正在搜查她的公♥寓♥
McGee's checking out her apartment.
协查通告仍然没有消息
Still no word on the BOLO.
还没人找到她
No one can find her.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
嗯 我想我找到她了
Yeah. Think I found her.
喔 哦 Biship
Whoa, whoa. Bishop?
他就是给Jared提供毒品的供货商
He was the one who was supplying Jared with drugs.
Biship 慢点说
Bishop, slow down.
我本来应该要杀掉她的
I'm supposed to kill her.
计划是对着她脑袋来一枪
Plan is to put a bullet in her head
-然后弃尸 -有B计划吗
- and dump the body. - Is there a plan B?
然后我拍张照发到Donnie的一次性手♥机♥上
Then I send the photos to Donnie's burn phone
来证明我做到了
to prove I did it.
你还好吗 Biship
You okay, Bishop?
哦 我好着呢
Oh, I'm better than okay.
谁知道抛尸会是如此的匆忙
Who knew dropping bodies could be such a rush.
抛尸
Dropping bodies?
你知道我能听见你说话 对吧
You know I can hear you, right?
我现在完全明白为什么Torres
I can totally see why Torres likes this
喜欢这种卧底工作了
undercover work so much.
报告一下Torres的情况
Get a sitrep on Torres.
他留在店里 目前还没
He stayed behind, hasn't seen
看到任何毒品 但
any drugs yet, but...
至少他能好好健健身了
at least he's getting a good workout.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop?!
你差点打中我
You almost shot me!
我得挂电♥话♥了 Gibbs 还有别人在
I got to go, Gibbs. Company.
特工Eleanor Bishop 而且 不
Special Agent Eleanor Bishop, and no,
-我并没差点击中你 -真的吗
- I didn't almost shoot you. - Really?
那你管拿枪
Then what do you call putting a gun
对着我的头扣扳机叫什么
to my head and pulling the trigger?
嗯 这被称之为
Well, that is what's called
Torres的枪击骗局
the Torres Trick-Fire.
Torres特工做卧底的时候
See, Agent Torres was working undercover
他的搭档被要求开枪打死某人
when his partner was ordered to shoot someone.
为了保住搭档 他拉响了火警
In order to bail him out, he triggered the fire alarm,
在最后一刻把枪给打掉
knocked the gun away at the last second.
-我知道他在干什么 -什么
- I knew what he was doing. - What?
你的生命从来就没什么危险
Your life was never in danger.
还是有点小危险
It was a little in danger.
嗯 反正这也不重要 因为
Well, it doesn't really matter anyway, because...
我还是得杀了你
I'm still gonna have to kill you.
好了 搞定
All right, got it.
完美 我会把它们发给Donnie
Perfect. I'll send them to Donnie.
-干的漂亮 Abbs -谢谢
- Nice work, Abbs. - Thank you.
秘诀在于使用真血
The trick is using real blood.
开玩笑的 来 我们帮你清理干净
Just kidding. Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
-然后呢 -然后
- And then? - And then
对你的枪击行为做个供述 然后
you make a statement about the shooting,and...
寄希望于我们能相信那是自卫
hope we believe it was self-defense.
但首先 你要告诉我们你知道的一切
But first, we need you to tell us everything you know
关于贩毒团伙的情况 就从谁在经营它开始
about the drug ring, starting with who's running it.
要是我会告诉你这些 我们就没必要
If I was gonna tell you that, we could have just skipped
用化妆来伪造死亡了
the makeup job.
你再想想
Hold that thought.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
对 我们给证人提议了
Yeah. So, we've offered our witness
所有法律允许的交易 但
every deal in the book, and...
她还是没有开口
she's still not talking.
我希望 既然你对她进行了侧写
I was hoping since you built a profile on her,
你可能会有些发现
you might have some insight?
你想得对
You thought right.
对这个人 你不能给她糖
With this one, you don't use a carrot.
你得用大棒
You want to use a stick.
看 我告诉过你了 我不是告密者
Look, I told you, I'm not a snitch.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
漂亮 好了
Pretty. Okay.
哪一张照片
Which photo
是你想让我们发给你在码头的伙伴的呢
would you like us to send your pal down at the marina?
这张 还是这张
This one... or this one?
嗯
Hmm?
哟 兄弟 还有多少
Yo, man, how many more
潜水气瓶要搬 我的背疼死了
scuba tanks? My back is killing me.
呃 还有一趟
Uh, one more load.
不是吧
What?
然后呢
And then what?
请告诉我 呃 是什么违法的事
Please tell me it's, uh, it's something illegal.
呃 盘点存货
Uh, inventory.
总得有人做吧
Somebody's got to do it.
我们还得清理装诱饵的冰箱 擦地
And we got to clean the bait freezer, mop the floor.
然后Mitchell会给你装点货
Then Mitchell's gonna load you up with some products,
看看你是不是能赚到钱
see if you can earn your keep.
这就是你赚不到钱的时候会发生的事吗
Is that what happens when you don't?
不 她不是组织的一员
Ah, she wasn't part of the crew.
她只是个顾客
She's just a customer.
并不想伤害任何人的
Didn't mean any harm.
那到底发生了什么
What happened?
陷得太深
Got in too deep.
欠了太多钱
Owed too much.
成为了一个负担
Became a liability.
嗯 我们选的就是这个事业 不是吗
Well, that's the business we chose, right?
并不是我想选的
Not the business I chose.
不 是这生意选择了我
No, this business chose me.
-我想当个消防员 -哦
- I wanted to be a fireman. - Oh.
长大点以后 又想当个老师
Then I grew up, and I wanted to be a teacher.
见鬼 我甚至想过要当个警♥察♥
Hell, I even thought about being a cop.
等等 你是说警♥察♥局的那种警♥察♥吗
Wait. Like a... like a police officer cop?
对啊 就是那样的警♥察♥
Yeah, like a cop cop.
很难想象 哈
It's hard to imagine, huh?
后来 我妈妈病了
And then... then my mom got sick.
你懂的 她没有医保
You know, she didn't have insurance
所以我们需要赚快钱 但
so we needed fast cash, and...
还是不够快
wasn't fast enough.
嘿 永远不会太晚 你知道吗
Hey, it's never too late, you know?
你说什么
For what?
做老师啊
To become a teacher.
Mitchell 我是Lane
Mitchell, it's Lane.
赶紧滚出来
Get your ass out here.
Mitchell在哪
Where's Mitchell?
在你告诉我他不在这之前 再好好想想
And think twice before you tell me he's not here.
等一下 Lane先生
Just a minute, Mr. Lane.
他在码头
He's down at the dock.
我可不是能被糊弄的人
I'm not someone to screw with,
他们很快就会发现这点了
and they're about to find that out.
你知道我刚刚签了我自己的死刑执行令 对吗
You realize I just signed my own death warrant, right?
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
你看到这些人了
You saw these guys.
你是在玩火
You're playing with fire.
瞧 不用担心Torres
Look, don't worry about Torres.
他自己能处理好的
He can handle himself.
-好了 你有什么进展 -一个名字
- Okay, what do you got? - A name.
她交代出了团伙头目
She gave up the ringleader.
-看着眼熟吗 -游艇男
- Look familiar? - The yacht guy.
他的名字是Richard Lane 我们已经知道了
His name is Richard Lane, but we knew that.
他在码头租赁船只为生
He makes his living renting out boats at the marina.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表