Good night, Johnny. Good night, Morgan.
这都是什么
What's all this?
是我的睡前故事
It's my bedtime story
给双胞胎的视频集
for the twins' video anthology.
Clay 我在第22章把你也放进去了
Clay, I've got you down for chapter 22.
你怎么会有时间把这些都弄在一起
How do you find the time to put all this together?
是个好问题
That is a good question.
McGee 自从双胞胎出生后
McGee, since the twins were born,
你的工作一点都没落下
you haven't even missed a step at work.
所以 你找到了什么 abbs
So, what do you got, Abbs?
看看他怎么直接回到工作状态的
See how he just dove right back into work there?
Abbs 是你让我们下来的
Abbs, you told us to get our butts down here.
好吧 我还在分♥析♥那些破布
Um, well, I'm still analyzing the rags
从我们装着Willis中校的桶里找到的
that were found in the drum with Commander Willis' body,
一眼看上去 像是用来
but at first glance, it looks like they were used
清洗他被击中的地方的
to clean up the location where he was shot.
关于子弹呢
And what about the bullet?
这就是我叫你们下来的原因
That's why I wanted your butts down here.
我进行了弹道测试
So, I ran ballistics.
射杀Willis中校的武器是点38口径
The weapon used to shoot Commander Willis was a .380.
-系统里有吗 -没有
- Was it in the system? - No.
但是有两枚同样膛线的子弹在系统里
But two bullets with the same striations were.
还有两个人也在
Two other people were killed
同样的方式下 死于同一把枪
with the same gun in the same way.
是啊 行刑式处决
Yeah. Execution style.
都是最近一年发生的
And both within the last year.
-这些案子相关吗 -没有
- Are the cases related? - No.
唯一的关联是他们是死于
The only link is that they were both murders-for-hire
某些不明身份的人雇佣的杀手
carried out by some unidentified hit man,
这意味着
which means...
有人雇了职业杀手谋杀Willis中校
Someone put out a professional hit on Commander Willis.
嘿 看看我在大厅里找到了谁
Hey, yo. Look who I found in the lobby.
离开了FBI
Leave the FBI,
我在楼下就像个"蝇王"
it's Lord of the Flies down there.
我想一个人上来
Security got out the pitchforks
安保只想把我赶出去
when I tried to come up unescorted.
McGee 我们知道了什么
McGee, what do we know?
嗯 Willis中校被一个未知职业杀手射杀
Well, Commander Willis was shot by an unidentified hit man
此人还涉及其他两起无关谋杀案
who committed two other unrelated murders.
能确定吗
Can you confirm that?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
没想到在这儿遇到你
Fancy meeting you here.
-你去哪儿 -我得拿点东西
- Where you going? - I got to get a thing.
我想我抓住什么了
I think I'm catching something.
听着挺重要
Sounds important.
行 好的 感谢你的帮助
Yeah, okay, thank you for your help.
有点收获
Got something.
我刚确认6个月前
I just confirmed that six months ago,
Willis中校参与了一场引人注目的审判
Commander Willis served on the jury of a high-profile trial.
关于Albert Hathaway这个人的
The People v. Albert Hathaway.
-是Ponzi King -Bernie Madoff会想去的
- The Ponzi King? - Bernie Madoff wannabe.
这件事在新闻上说过 呃 几个月前
That thing was in the news for, like, months.
Haehaway是一位投资顾问
Hathaway was an investment advisor
骗走了他客户上百万美金
who cheated his clients out of millions of dollars.
Willis中校在陪审团判定他有罪
And Commander Willis was on the jury that convicted him?
他是首席陪审员
He was foreman.
所以 我们猜测Hathaway
So, we're thinking Hathaway pulled off the hit from prison?
他的人脉很广
He has got plenty of connections,
从我听到的来看
and, from what I heard,
Hathaway是个真正的混♥蛋♥
Hathaway's a real piece of work.
谢了 房♥间里最聪明的人
Thanks. Smartest person in the room.
据他所说
according to him.
关于陪审团呢
And what about the jury?
-他们的情况 -我不知道 你听到什么了吗
- What about 'em? - I don't know. Did you hear anything?
审讯阶段他们被隔离了几个月
They were sequestered for months on a trial
每个人从第一天开始就知道这家伙有罪
where everyone knew the guy was guilty from day one.
令人沮丧
That's frustrating.
是啊
For sure.
什么
What?
Jack 我们在这儿干嘛
Jack, what are we doing here?
你问的这些问题
These questions you're asking--
不需要什么知情律师的内部消息
it isn't insider lawyer information.
你可以上网查到
You could have looked it up online.
好的
Okay.
我得跟你说说Gabriel Hicks
I need to talk to you about Gabriel Hicks.
你知道我不能谈论他
You know I can't discuss him.
-他还是我的客户 -我知道
- He's still my client. - I know that.
你从没百分百认可Hick的清白
You were never a hundred percent sold on Hicks' innocence.
我知道的
I get that.
Jess 不止如此
Jess, it's more than that.
听着 Jack
Listen, Jack.
他被赦免了 也该当如此
He was exonerated, and rightfully so.
我只需要你听我说完
I just need you to hear me out.
我不能讨论他
I can't discuss him.
请用餐
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了
I should go.
我落下了不少工作
I really am behind on work.
不 不 不 等等
No. No, no. Stay.
留下来
Stay.
你是对的 我不会再提他了
You're right. I won't bring him up again.
真的
Please.
你是唯一一个
You're the only friend I have
愿意陪我一起看真人秀的朋友
who will watch reality TV with me,
不然我要无聊死了
so I'd be really bored.
你那有我要的鸡蛋
You have my eggs.
哦 是啊 我不吃炒蛋
Oh, yeah. I'm not into scrambled, no.
我不想要这个
I don't want this.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
到底什么不是你干的
You didn't do what, exactly?
全都不是
Any of it.
什么全都不是
Any of what?
违规操作人们的财产
Mishandling of peoples' finances.
我的执行助理有我的所有密♥码♥
My executive assistant had access to all my passwords;
-她才是你们想要的... -Hathaway先生
- she's the one that you want... - Mr. Hathaway,
我们不是来问这个的
that's not why we're here.
你认识他么
Do you know him?
不 我想我没见过他
No, I don't believe I do.
他是James Willis中校
His name is Commander James Willis,
他是把你送进监狱的陪审团主席
and he was foreman on the jury that put you in here.
在审判的大部分时间里我都被分隔开了
I've compartmentalized large portions of the trial.
真的 情感上的创伤让我非常虚弱
Truly, the emotional trauma was debilitating.
我想我不记得他的长相
I guess my not knowing his exact face
可以说是某种PTSD症状吧(PTSD:创伤后应激障碍)
would be something akin to PTSD.
差的远了 伙计
Not even close, man.
同一个人么
The same man?
那个主席
The foreman?
对
Yep.
你想说是我♥干♥的
You trying to pin this on me?
我来这里六个月了
I've been in here for six months.
他们判刑后直接把我送来这里
They took me directly from sentencing to booking.
Albert
Albert.
你认识什么杀手么
Do you know any hit men?
真是可笑
This is ridiculous.
也许你确实知道一个 但是 因为PTSD
Maybe you do know one, but, you know, PTSD...
可能你忘记了
...made you forget.
哼
Hmm.
我不认识那样的人
I don't know anyone like that.
好 Hathaway先生 那当我们
Well, Mr. Hathaway, when we listen
听取你从这里打出的电♥话♥记录时
to all the recordings of the phone calls
你最好盼望着
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表