哦
Oh.
所以... 我的小女孩儿是一个小偷
So... my little girl is a thief.
这对联邦犯罪打击机构的
Not a good look for the head
负责人不太好
of a federal crime-fighting agency.
不是工作 是关于你的家庭
Not about the job. About your family.
但是网络会让两边都不讨好
But the Internet will make it about both.
她的妈妈会知道怎么解决这个的
Her mother would know how to handle this.
转念一想 如果杰克还活着
On second thought, if Jackie were still alive,
凯拉绝不会做那件事情
Kayla would have never done it.
呃 你不知道
Ah, you don't know that.
好吧 让我这么相信吧
Well, let me believe that.
这让我感觉舒服多了
It makes me feel better.
你是一个好爸爸 利昂
You're a good dad, Leon.
我觉得不是
I don't feel like one.
因父母都是上班族放学回家后不得不自行开门
我家有两个挂钥匙的孩子 而且...
I got two latchkey kids at home, and...
在我不在的时候 凯拉发现有别的影响
in my absence, Kayla's found other influences.
好吧 所以休息一天吧
Okay, so take the rest of the day off.
不 我 我很好
No, I'm-I'm good.
如果你在这里 我就在这里
If you're here, I'm here.
我没什么可回家的
I don't have anything to go home to.
我不知道 利昂
I don't know, Leon.
有一些时光
Some of those moments
你无法再次经历
you don't get back.
回家吧
Go home.
和你女儿在一起
Be with your daughter.
吉纳维夫
How's Genevieve
- 作为一个学生怎么样? - 梦一样
- as a student? - A dream.
成绩好 有礼貌
Good grades, good manners,
学生会 乐队
student council, the band,
以及 当然 排球
and, obviously, volleyball.
玛雅·古斯曼呢?
And Maya Guzman?
吉纳维夫最好的朋友
Genevieve's best friend.
好女孩 来自一个好家庭
Nice girl. Comes from a good family.
听着 这些都是好孩子
Look, these are good kids.
无论你认为他们做了什么 她们都没有
Whatever you think they did, they didn't do.
这里
This way.
玛雅·古斯曼 吉纳维夫 贝尔
Maya Guzman, Genevieve Bell!
请来这里
Right here, please.
明天有一场大♥比♥赛
Big match tomorrow.
我们和我们同城的对手 鲨鱼队
We're playing our crosstown rivals, the Sharks.
- 嘿 皮特里女士 - 嘿 玛雅
- Hey, Ms. Petrie. - Hey, Maya.
呃 吉纳维夫在哪里?
Uh, where's Genevieve?
哦 她刚走
Oh, she just left.
她的 呃 妈妈给她打了六次电♥话♥
Her, um, mom called her, like, six times.
哦 她的爸爸也会来这里见我们
Oh, her dad was supposed to meet us here, too.
我回房♥子去
I'm going back to the house.
呃 玛雅 这位先生来自海军罪案调查处
Uh, Maya, this gentleman is from NCIS.
他想和你谈谈
He would like to speak with you.
呃 我们能在练习之后再说吗?
Um, can we do this after practice?
我们不需要预约
We don't make appointments.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你回家很早
You're home early.
我想我还是坐下来
I guess I'm sitting down.
我不知道 爸爸 你想让我说什么?
I don't know, Dad. What do you want me to say?
从告诉我发生了什么开始
Start by telling me what happened.
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
而我仍然不能相信
And I still can't believe it.
帮我弄明白为什么你决定逃学
Help me understand why you decided to skip school
还有偷钱包
and steal a purse.
不是所有的学时 只是第一和第二学时
Not all of school. Just first and second period.
别骗我了 小姐
Don't you get cute with me, young lady.
凯拉 你当时在想什么?
Kayla, what were you thinking?
我猜我没想 对不起
I guess I wasn't. I'm sorry.
这就完了吗?
And that's it?
别那样看着我了
Stop looking at me like that,
就像我杀了你的猫或者什么
like I killed your cat or something.
凯拉 你犯了盗窃罪
Kayla, you committed larceny,
更别说旷课逃学了
not to mention truancy for skipping school.
轻罪 不是重罪
Misdemeanors, not felonies.
严格上来说
Technically.
但是盗窃罪最高罚款
But larceny carries a maximum penalty
五千美元 监禁一年
of a $5,000 fine and a year in jail.
初犯通常能离开
First-time offenders usually get off
或者 再糟糕点 社区服务 是吗?
or, at worse, community service, right?
有时是这样
Sometimes,
但是这改变不了你盗窃的事实...
but that doesn't change the fact that you...
我才十七岁 所以这不会进入我的终身档案
And I'm only 17, so it's not gonna go on my permanent record.
凯拉 你从哪里知道这些的?
Kayla, where are you getting this?
网上
Online.
我还了解到即使记录在案
I read if I don't get off,
我可以加入转化程序
I can enter a diversion program
然后申请延期审判
and ask for probation with deferred proceedings.
凯拉 你可是犯了重罪
Kayla, you committed a serious crime.
你说过了
You already said that.
但是你根本没听进去
But you are not listening.
是你没在听我说话!
You're not listening!
我说了对不起!
I said I'm sorry!
已经结束了 不会再发生这样的事了
It's over. It won't happen again.
它是... 坐下 坐下
It's... Sit down. Sit down.
不要再说这事了
Just leave it alone.
我们还没谈完 你...
We're not finished. You are...
不要再说这事了!
Leave it alone!
凯拉!
Kayla!
有什么事?
What?
- 你是谁? - 你是谁?
- Who are you? - Who are you?
海军罪案调查处特别探员蒂姆·麦基
NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee.
贝尔一家人在吗?
The Bells here?
海军罪案调查处?
Ncis?
他们做了什么?
What did they do?
等一等 你是谁?
W-W-Wait, who are you?
- 我是这个家的主人 - 贝尔家的房♥东?
- I'm the homeowner. - The Bells' landlord?
十分钟前刚刚成为房♥东
Well, I was until ten minutes ago.
为什么? 发生了什么?
Why? What happened?
那个小子突然打电♥话♥给我 说他们要搬走
Guy just called me up out of the blue, said they're moving out.
没有解释原因
No explanation,
没有通知 什么也没有
no notice, no nothing.
你以为你了解他们
You think you know someone.
他们看起来是不错的一家子
They seemed like such a nice family.
他们一定搬地很匆忙
They sure left in a heck of a hurry.
没能带走一些杂物
Couldn't bother to take all their crap.
他们把信♥用♥卡♥剪碎了 手♥机♥也没带走
They cut up their credit cards and left their cell phones.
待在这里别动
Stay there.
贝尔先生!
Mr. Bell!
停车! 停车!
Stop! Stop!
停车!
Stop!
怎么这样!
Oh, come on!
那么玛雅 吉纳维夫在哪里?
So, Maya, where is Genevieve?
吉纳维夫 贝尔
Genevieve Bell.
你的朋友
Your friend.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
不好意思 吉布斯探员
Excuse me, Agent Gibbs.
首先 解释一下我们为什么在这里
First off, tell us why we're here.
玛雅应该能解释
Maybe Maya can.
我们说说那天晚上在外面过夜的经过吧
Let's talk about your sleepover the other night.
你拍下这张照片后发生了什么?
Now, what happened after you took this photo?
她不会向你透露的
She's not gonna speak to you.
古斯曼先生 只有你们合作事情才会更顺利
Mr. Guzman, it'll be easier for everyone if you cooperate.
对海军罪案调查处更顺利吧 你的意思是
Easier for NCIS, you mean.
我不只是玛雅的父亲
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表