so it's not really my style.
哦 你喜欢 看那里
Oh, yes it does. Look right over there.
-什么 -嗯哼
- What? - Mm-hmm.
哦 够劲 好吧
Oh, snap. Okay.
好的 一个有凉台的游泳酒吧
All right. Got a swim-up bar with cabanas.
告诉我进展
Give me an update.
好的 我们追踪模型来源
Okay, we traced the model back
找到 位于Bethesda的一个投资公♥司♥
to an investment group in Bethesda,
资本客户有限公♥司♥
Capital Clients Incorporated.
见见Sean Parks Glen Collins
Meet Sean Parks, Glen Collins
和Vendrell Brown
and Vendrell Brown.
这些家伙看起来很成功啊
Those guys look successful.
那是他们两年前
Well, that's the picture they painted for Phil
盯上Phil有独♥立♥产权公♥寓♥时
when they pitched him
专门为他而作的
that condo complex two years ago.
是啊 然而事实是 他们连做模型的钱都是借来的
Yeah, the truth is they had to borrow money to make the model.
费尽心机
All for a proposal
-却还是被Phil拒绝了 -他们非常失望
- that Phil turned down anyway. - They were desperate.
失望到勒索Phil吗
Desperate enough to blackmail Phil?
他拿出了那么多现金
Coming up with that much cash
应该会逼迫Phil卖♥♥掉的
would've forced Phil to sell.
没想到他找警♥察♥去了
Except he went to the police.
是啊 我们的投机投资者不得不改进计划
Yeah, our wannabe investors had to up their game.
-你觉得他们跟这场袭击有关吗 -我们查查看
- You think they were behind the hit? - Let's find out.
在我听来像是个卧底行动
Sounds like an undercover job to me.
-你总是那么说 -因为这样很合理啊
- You always say that. - Well, 'cause it makes sense.
好吗 为什么要费劲对Phil的妻子撒谎
All right? Why-why go to the trouble
然后再搞砸呢
of lying to Phil's wife just to blow it now?
有人认为他们可以从谋杀案中脱身
Somebody thinks they got away with murder.
是的 如果NCIS出面问问题 会给他们提醒的
Right, and if NCIS asks questions it may tip them off.
他们会找律师
They'll lawyer up.
没错 我们得把他们弄到
Yeah, we need to get them someplace
能让他们感到舒适和放松的地方
where they're comfortable and loose,
-比如请谁喝个酒 -或者请他们三个
- like drinking a beer. - Or three.
-高尔夫球场如何 -没错
- How about the golf course? - Yes.
找个那样的地方
Yeah, like a place like that.
不 不 我是说真正的高尔夫球场
No, no, no. I mean the actual golf course.
他们三个是同一家乡间俱乐部的会员
The three of them are members at the same country club.
-你们有谁会打高尔夫吗 -我不会
- Can anybody hit a golf ball? - Not I.
-嗯嗯 -哦 不会
- Mm-mm. - Oh, hell no.
但是
But...
我 呃 可能认识一个
...I, um, I may know a guy.
那得有300码
That's gotta be 300 yards.
天呐 这个新人很有手感啊
Damn. This new guy got game.
我还没发挥全力呢
I didn't even catch all of it.
是吧 Dennis
Isn't that right, Dennis?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
今天会过得很漫长
It's gonna be a long day.
看看他还有什么本事
Well, let's see what else he's got.
啊 看起来很不错
Oh, that's looking good.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
完美 又一个小鸟推杆
Perfect. Another birdie putt.
这个家伙 漂亮的回旋 猛♥男♥
This guy. Nice backspin, Tiger.
好了 慢下来
Okay, slow down.
嗨 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy.
你是在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
啊 我正在大杀特杀
Uh, I'm killing it.
感觉这辈子从来没这么有手感过
I'm having the best round of my life.
那么问题来了
Well, that's the problem.
我们得跟他们聊聊他们跟Phil的联♥系♥
We need them to talk about their connection to Phil,
但是他们光忙着哀嚎了
but they're too busy whining.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do,
突然送分吗
suddenly develop a slice?
我完全不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what that is.
无论做什么都太晚了 好吗
It's too late anyway, all right?
-这一轮快结束了 -嗨 伙计们 你们还想打完吗
- The round's almost over. - Hey, guys. You want to wrap it up?
赶紧过来 帮我们解脱吧
Get over here, put us out of our misery?
见鬼 Sean 快把手♥机♥放下吧 手♥机♥是黏在你耳朵上了吗
Damn, Sean, come on, bro. Is that thing glued to your ear?
你们想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
不对 你听我说 他在一场打渔事故中去世
No, listen. He died in a boating accident.
警♥察♥们自己这么说的
They said so themselves.
没什么需要担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
-Jimmy -咋了
- Jimmy. - Hmm?
跟他们说我们请他们喝东西
Offer to buy them a drink.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
输的人付钱
Losers pay.
-去啦 Jimmy -知道了
- Jimmy. - Right.
伙计们
Hey, boys.
给你们网开一面
Mercy rule.
我打完这球 请你们喝东西
After I sink this putt, drinks are on me.
真棒
Nice.
哥几个要不要去休息一下
Hey, fellas. Why don't you guys take a break?
我会把这球杆擦干净的
I'll, uh, I'll wipe it down.
交给我了
Okay. I got you guys.
Torres探员
Agent Torres?
Brooks女士
Mrs. Brooks.
嗨
Hey.
你在这忙活什么呢
What are you doing here?
挣点外快而已
Oh, you know, moonlighting.
Dennis
Hey, Dennis.
你确定自己搞得定吗
You sure you don't need a hand?
我可以的
I'm good.
Dennis是我中间小名
Dennis is my middle name.
咱小队的士气怎么样
How's the team's morale?
你知道干我们这行的
Well, you know the job.
有时候你乘风破浪就像拳王阿里 有时候你像利斯敦一样被狠狠击倒
Some days you're Ali and some days you're Liston
抬头看看他们吧
looking up at him.
没错 但是利斯敦之后一蹶不振了
Yeah, but Liston never got back up.
咱的人能缓过来吗
Will they?
这是个过程 需要时间 急不来
It's a process.
Kasie呢
And Kasie?
也是其中的一部分
Part of the process.
把她暂时招进来是个好主意
Bringing on a temp was really smart.
-Gibbs的主意吗 -他知道让新人进来
- Gibbs. - He knows that having new energy
-会给团队带来新能量 所以 -这样
- is helping the family move forward, so... - Hmm.
-打扰了 -去吧
- Excuse me. - Mm.
啥事儿
Yeah?
谢谢了 让她进来吧
Thank you. Show her in.
我们一会儿再说
We'll catch up later.
请进
Please.
Brooks女士
Mrs. Brooks.
Vance局长
Director Vance.
谢谢你的时间
Thank you for taking the time.
小事儿
Sure.
我老公是不是死于谋杀
Was my husband murdered?
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
警♥察♥告诉我我老公Phil的死纯属意外
I was told that Phil's death was an accident.
所以为什么会有探员
So why are there agents
搜完我家地下室以后
crawling around my basement,
现在卧底成一名球童
one of whom is now posing as a caddy
恰巧在我和我老公打了十几年的球场里
at a club where we've been members for years?
这是个正在进行的调查
It's an ongoing investigation.
我不需要你们的保护
I don't need protecting.
如果Phil被搅进了什么事
If Phil was involved in something,
你们要告诉我
I want to know what.
求你了 局长
Please, Director.
我希望我老公能够安息
I'd like to bury my husband in peace.
这难道不是我应得的吗
Don't I deserve that?
是的
Yes.
没错
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表