然后我们会让你回到你的安息之所
And we'll have you back to your resting place.
不会再有打扰了 我保证
No further disturbance, I promise.
胳膊肘也不会那么挤了
And a lot more elbow room.
你那边怎样了 Palmer医生
How's it coming, Dr. Palmer?
呃 还不赖 不过我的眼睛被熏得直流泪
Uh, not bad, once my eyes stopped watering.
这个家伙已经烂透了
This guy is ripe.
又一个响当当的防腐液代言广♥告♥
Another ringing endorsement for the virtues of embalming fluid.
嘿 医生
Hey, Doctor,
不是我啰嗦
I don't mean to be nosy,
但是 你烦心这些电♥话♥
but, uh, you've been grumbling
已经整整一周了
about those phone calls all week.
谁打来的
Who is that?
爱丁堡大学
Edinburgh University.
现在正是一年一度
It's that time of year
他们找我增加校友赞助的时候
when they seek an increase in my alumni dues.
他们只能收到我目前能给予的慷慨捐赠
They'll just have to get by with my current levels of generosity.
噢 有多慷慨呢
Oh, how generous is that?
现在你很啰嗦了
Now you are being nosy.
嘿 Duck 我们有什么线索了吗 哇喔
Hey, Duck, what do we got? Whew!
哇 这味道更可怕了
Wow, that's gotten worse.
是啊 我还在想
Yeah, I was thinking about
在外面挂一个警告牌
hanging a warning sign out there.
你开着门
Leave the door open.
就谁也不会下电梯了
Nobody's gonna get off the elevator.
Jethro 这些微量的纤维
Jethro, these little fibers
可能有助于让我们发现
will hopefully point us
是谁破坏了Edna的棺木
to whomever intruded into Edna's casket.
噢 关于上尉呢
Oh. What about the lieutenant?
哦 嗯 钝器
Oh, yeah, the, uh, the blunt force
差一点击中他的鳞缝
narrowly missed his squamosal suture,
这很可能导致 但是我很怀疑
which likely contributed, but I highly doubt
他的死亡
it was the cause of death.
是啊 这些腐烂的部分使我
Yeah, all this decay has got me
进展非常缓慢
off to a really slow start,
不过 嗯 我有足够多的东西交给Abby
but, yeah, I should have plenty to send up to Abby.
行了 随时通报
Okay, keep me posted.
噢 噢 Jethro Jethro
Oh, oh, Jethro, Jethro.
我知道这话最近
I know it's been said
已经说了很多次
many times of late,
但是请允许我
but do allow me to echo
重复一遍那句话
the resounding chorus
代表我们的伙伴来欢迎你
of our peers in welcoming you...
Duck Duck 好了 快说吧
Duck, Duck, come on. Echo faster, huh?
你回来真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
是啊 谢谢 我很高兴能回到这里
Yeah, thanks. Yeah, I'm glad to be here.
你故意那么干的
You did that on purpose.
没有 我非常诚恳的
Well, I meant every word.
有什么进展
Any updates?
Abby还在搜查棺材
Abby's still working on the casket.
Ducky和Palmer正在做尸检
Ducky and Palmer are mid-autopsy.
呜哇 呃 你该把那夹克烧掉
Whew. Uh, you might want to burn that jacket.
你有什么进展
What do you got?
嗯 正在寻找Leo Vairo
Uh, trying to link Leo Vairo
和我们所有涉案人员的联♥系♥
to any of our players here.
社交媒体 籍贯 学校
Social media, hometowns in common, schools.
但目前还没有找到任何关联
But there's no connections so far.
我们可能不需要这些关联了
We may not need connections.
协查通告有消息
Our BOLO?
弗吉尼亚州警方刚发现Leo Vairo
Virginia State Police just picked up Leo Vairo
正在斯普林菲尔德的一家二手车场工作
working at a used car lot in Springfield.
我们去那儿找他
Let's get him in here.
我是受害者
I was the victim.
是被认错了
Mistaken identity.
海军的那家伙把我从疑犯行列里拉出来
That Navy fella might have picked me out of a lineup,
但他认错了
but he got it wrong.
呃 你的犯罪记录
Well, your criminal record
让我们很难相信你的话
makes that really hard to believe.
是啊 我搞砸了很多次
Yeah, I screwed up plenty.
但我已经安分了18个月了
But I've been clean 18 months now.
18个月
18 months.
也是Coyne上尉失踪的时长
About the same time Lieutenant Coyne disappeared,
你逃过了《三振出局法》的制裁
you avoided a third strike.
那是个奇迹
That was a miracle,
我知道 但那把我吓坏了
I know, but it scared me straight.
你觉得Coyne上尉的消失也是个奇迹
You think Coyne disappearing is a miracle?
对我来说是的
It was to me.
我什么也没干 也不知道他去了哪里
I had nothing to do with it and have no idea where he went.
我也不关心
Nor do I care.
你应该关心的
Well, you should care,
因为他死了
'cause he's dead.
他死了
He's dead?
你们找到他了
You found him?
-猜猜他在哪 -这就是为什么
- Take a guess where. - Is that why
-你们把我弄来这里 -我去
- you got me down here? - Damn.
你自己一个人想出来的
You figured that out all by yourself?
现在这情况 我需要个律师
In that case, I need a lawyer.
是啊 我也觉得他需要一个
Yeah, I'd say he needs one, too.
我能想象这个家伙确实
I can definitely imagine this guy
撬开过一两个棺材
prying open a casket or two.
嗯 他找律师总有原因
Oh, he's lawyering up for a reason.
那今天下午又是什么原因 McGee探员
Is there a reason for this afternoon, Agent McGee?
噢 我的 呃 心理评估
Oh, my, uh, psych eval.
-我听着呢 -我确实去了
- I'm all ears. - I was actually headed there,
但是家里又出了点事
um, but something came up at home.
我和Deliah 你知道的
Delilah and I are, you know,
正在慢慢让生活重回正轨
trying to get back into the swing of things.
非常理解
Understandably.
事实上 我希望 呃
Actually, I was hoping, um,
今晚能在家里吃晚餐
I could make it home tonight for dinner
如果没有什么别的事情
if there isn't anything else
需要我留在这儿
case-related keeping me here.
我没问题 Leon
Good by me. Leon?
我也是
Of course.
还有 你明天下班后要去见Grace医生
Of course, you will see Dr. Grace by end of day tomorrow.
否则 在看医生之前就留在家里别来了
Or just stay home until you do.
好的
Yeah.
为了适应这气味 我已经付出够多了
So much for getting used to the smell.
如果我还找不到有价值的线索 我发誓情况会越来越糟
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it's getting worse.
就像盐太多会导致味蕾变得迟钝
Just as too much salt will dull the taste buds,
一辈子的尸检让我的嗅觉神经变迟钝了
a lifetime of autopsies has dulled my olfactory nerve.
是啊 但制盐厂不会要你去尝花蕾
Yeah, but a salt factory don't taste bud.
再说一遍
Come again?
纸切地板的行为...
Paper cut floor action...
Ducky
Ducky?
离开那具尸体 快点
Step away from the body. Do it now.
离开那个台子
Get away from the table!
啊
Ugh.
塑料袋有用 Ducky 但这个味道没什么好转
The plastic helps, Ducky, but the smell's not much better.
相信我
Trust me,
好多了
it's a lot better.
不是这个味道把他熏倒的
It wasn't the smell that took him out.
他的精神错乱指向某种更糟糕的原因
His delirium points to something far worse.
等等 等等 我精神错乱了
Wait, wait, I was delirious?
语无伦次
Incoherent.
你还叫我Ducky
You called me Ducky.
Palmer 你记得的最后一件事是什么
Palmer, what's the last thing you remember?
让我想想 我正从肝脏上取样
Let's see, I was taking a sample from the liver.
味道变得难闻 然后越来越糟糕
And then the smell got bad and then it got much worse.
然后 现在我躺在解剖台上
And... now I'm laying on an autopsy table.
因为肝脏起着过滤作用
Since the liver acts as a filter,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表