Yup. You recognize her?
Rita是海军吗
Rita's in the Navy?
我打Rita的电♥话♥
All right, I'll call Rita's number.
这很...奇怪了
This has just gotten... very weird.
非常非常诡异
Very, very weird.
看看这个
Look at this.
在她手♥机♥里有个同样的日记应用软件
She's got the same diary app on her phone.
上次用它是三天前
Last time it was used was three days ago.
Barry刚走
Barry just left.
这种痛感太难以置信了
The pain was incredible.
他知道我有多渴望它
He knows how much I crave it.
他知道吗
Oh, does he now?
所有的联♥系♥人都只有名字
All the contacts are just first names.
看起来大部分都是男性
Sound male, mostly.
Rick Matt Justin Damon
Rick, Matt, Justin, Damon,
名单在一直增加
list keeps going.
最后打进来的几个电♥话♥ 是她提到的Barry
Last few calls were to this, uh, Barry guy she mentioned.
让我们看看这个属不属于Barry
Let's see if this belonged to Barry.
我们来处理 看能否找到指纹
We'll run it. See if we can get a print.
安♥眠♥药♥
Diazepam.
处方上的名字是Melissa Newhall
Prescription is in Melissa Newhall's name.
我们还得花上几个小时
Well, we still have another few hours
来看Rita的日记
of Rita's diaries to go through.
我们去调查下Barry的电♥话♥
Let's run Barry's number.
看能否知道他姓什么
See if we can get a last name.
他肯定能告诉我们很多
Yeah, bet he's got a story to tell.
这里一定有误会
There has to be some kind of a mistake.
Melissa从来不做那样的事
Melissa would never do any of those things.
Kerry 我们知道这不可置信
Kerry, we know this is hard to hear.
Torres探员告诉你我说的话了吗
Didn't Agent Torres tell you what I said?
是的 但无法否认我们发现的东西
Yes, but that doesn't change what we found.
听我说
Listen to me.
Melissa对任何男人都不关心 直到遇上了David
Melissa never even cared about guys until David.
现在你们告诉我她出轨了
And now you're telling me she's out
每天晚上还和不同的人一起
with a different one every night,
要求他们伤害她
asking them to hurt her?
她在对我说谎
She was lying to me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是 我已经和她道别了
I just, I already had to say good-bye to her once.
而现在
And now...
现在你不得不悼念你想象中的她
Now you have to mourn the person you thought she was.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
当有人过起双重生活
Well, when someone leads a double life,
通常是急性创伤事件引起的后果
it's almost always the result of an acute traumatic event.
你能想起什么
Can you think of anything
发生在她身上的事吗
that-that might've happened to her?
不知道
No.
我一直以为她告诉我所有事情 直到今天
And up until today, I thought she told me everything.
我的天啊 她父母
Oh, my God, her parents.
他们知道吗
What about them?
你们不能告诉他们这个
You can't tell them about this.
他们会大受打击的
It would kill them.
Kerry 这是公开的调查
Kerry, this is an open investigation.
很不幸 我们不能作出承诺
Unfortunately, we can't make those promises.
拜托了 Melissa对所有人都隐瞒了这件事
Please. Melissa was hiding this from everyone.
她不想让人知道
She didn't want people to know.
我仍是她最好的朋友
I'm still her best friend.
我要保护她的回忆
I have to protect her memory.
这地方闻上去像坏了的芝士
This place smells like old cheese.
那就是他了
Well, that's him.
打扰了 Barry Goode
Excuse me, Barry Goode.
海军罪案调查处 想和你谈谈
NCIS. Need to talk to you.
McGee
Uh, McGee.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy, bro.
我不这么觉得
Nah, I don't think so.
真的 兄弟 你找错人了
Uh, seriously, dude, that's the wrong guy.
我错了 抱歉
Oh. My bad. Sorry.
-Barry Goode NCIS -是啊
- Barry Goode. NCIS. - Yeah.
听到你男朋友认错了人
Heard your boyfriend there give a speech to the wrong guy.
我来解释下 我觉得你比证件照
Look, in my defense, you look a lot more washed-up
看上去干净了许多 好吗
than you do in your photo ID, okay?
该死
Damn.
瞧见了没 坏事发生了
See, bad things happen
要是你长得不像你证件照的话
when you don't look like your picture, man.
我是说 我虽然没有这样的问题
I mean, I don't have that problem, though.
但我的问题是
I... my issue is that
要是你给我拍照的话
when you take a picture of me with a camera,
我真人比照片好看多了
I look better in person
因为照相机无法捕捉到我的骨骼结构
'cause the camera doesn't capture my-my bone structure.
那很奇怪吗
Isn't that weird?
那是一个问题
That's-that's-that's kind of an issue.
-好了 我不确定那是你的问题 -啊
- Okay, I'm not sure that's your issue. - Uh...
Barry 你要去哪儿
Whoa, Barry. Where you think you're going, buddy?
我不想和嘲笑自己衣服的人谈话
I got a thing against talking to guys who iron their clothes.
你认识这个女人吗
You know this woman?
-我认识很多女人 -她的名字叫Rita
- I know lots of women. - Her name is Rita.
记不起来了
Doesn't ring a bell.
她死了 这让你想起了什么吗
What about her being dead? Does that ring a bell?
可能要努力想很久
Might want to think real long and hard
在回答之前 Barry
before you answer that, Barry,
因为我们有DNA 我肯定
'cause we've got DNA and I bet
那能证明你和Rita很熟
it'll prove that you and Rita knew each other pretty well.
我们一起玩过几回
We hung out a couple times.
你们玩的时候打过架吗
Did you fight a lot when you were hanging out?
打架 没有 我们玩惩罚
Fight? No, we screwed.
你碰了她 活计
You put hands on her, man.
她有瘀伤
She had bruises.
听着 我按照她的要求来做的 好吗
Look, I did what she asked, okay?
她喜欢粗暴
She liked it rough.
甚至粗暴到我都受不了
Too rough for me, even.
你昨天早上7点在哪里
Where were you yesterday at 7:00 a.m.?
我在杜勒斯机场行李处上班
I work baggage at Dulles.
大夜班
Graveyard shift.
你想要证据吗
You want proof?
机场到处都是监控
There's cameras all over the airport.
你们去找
Do your job.
不错的建议 谢谢你
Oh. That's great advice. Thank you.
就是那样的人搬运你托运的行李
That's the kind of guy that goes through your checked luggage.
这地方太脏了
Yeah, man, this place is nasty.
你得好好洗手
Make sure you wash your hands
在今晚抱孩子前
before you hug your kids tonight.
David今晚想为我做饭
David wanted to cook dinner for me tonight.
他把一切都计划好了
He had the whole thing planned.
当我告诉他我要工作到很晚的时候 他
When I told him I had to work late, he...
他很受伤
he was hurt.
我能看得出来
I could see it.
我 一直在想
I... I keep thinking
一旦我们结婚了 某些事得改变了
once we get married, something's gonna have to change.
我得改变了
I am gonna have to change.
看看这个
Watch this.
很晚了 3点多了
It's late. Past 3:00.
我一个人在这里
I'm here alone.
我确定今晚要见某个人 但是
I thought for sure I would meet someone tonight, but...
所有人都聊天 好像那很重要
everyone was talking like it mattered
但除了我的名字 我不喜欢他们问其他任何事情
and I don't like it when they ask more than my name.
所以
So...
就这样吧
here I am.
你看出什么了
What'd you see?
这两个视频
These two videos,
拍摄于一个月前的同一天
taken a month ago on the same day.
对 但关于去了哪里 她对她未婚夫撒了谎
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表