哦 太遗憾了 我正在想象小Theodore
Oh, too bad. I was picturing little Theodore
注:地狱天使成员通常会穿皮衣骑行
穿着那种拽拽的迷你皮质背心
in, like, a tiny, badass leather vest.
好了 我找到一个匹配
Okay, I got a match.
就是她 Melisaa Goodman
That's her. Melissa Goodman.
我看看能找到她的什么信息
I'll see what I can find on her.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你可以不回答
And-and you don't have to answer.
你是 额
Are you a, um...
Bill:比尔威尔斯 匿名戒酒互助协的创始人发起人之一,现有时会被用来代指康复中的酒鬼
嗜酒者吗
a friend of Bill's?
对
Yes.
我就知道
I knew it.
我是说 周二早上就去教堂
I mean, church on a Tuesday morning.
大部分神父也没这么虔诚
Most priests aren't even that godly.
还有别人知道么
Does anyone else know?
只有Bishop知道
Just Bishop.
我们去年一起去过苏格兰
We traveled through Scotland together last year,and
她见我去过那些集♥会♥
she'd see me go off to these meetings.
嗯 如果你想聊聊的话
Well, if you ever need to talk, the...
Sciuto家族几代人
Sciutos descend from a long line
都有过度放纵的问题
of over-indulgers.
我知道这有多困难
I know what a struggle it is.
我很为你骄傲
And I'm really proud of you.
Melissa Goodman的公♥寓♥是跟
Uh, Melissa Goodman's apartment is co-leased
一个叫Edward Holdren的人合租的
with an Edward Holdren.
这一定是她男朋友
Has to be the boyfriend.
他开一辆黑色天籁
He drives a black Altima
是个在海军情报处工作的
and is a civilian engineer
民用工程师
who works for the Office of Naval Intelligence...
谢了 Abby
Thanks, Abby.
我们查到了Melissa的公♥寓♥地址
We have the address for Melissa's apartment
在Anacostia河畔附近
in Anacostia.
直到昨天 她都与在海军情报局工作的男友住在一起
Up until yesterday, she lived there with her boyfriend, who works for the ONI.
-档案被标记了 -为什么被标记
- File's been flagged. - Flagged for what?
-问得好 -Bishop 带上Reeves
- That's a good question. - Bishop, take Reeves.
搜查她的房♥子
Check out her place.
Nick 来吧 走了
Nick, come on. Let's go.
我已经尽力了
Doing everything I can.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
Redding上校
Captain Redding?
特别探员Gibbs
Special Agents Gibbs
和Torres 来自海军罪案调查处
and Torres, NCIS.
我们在找Edward Holdren
We're looking for Edward Holdren.
呵呵 我们也在找他
Well, join the club.
我还正准备给NCIS打电♥话♥呢
I was just about to call NCIS.
Edward Holdren是总工程师
Eddie Holdren's a chief engineer
主要负责我们的一个机密计划
on one of our classified projects.
他失踪两天了
He's been U.A. for the last two days.
这就是他的档案被标记的原因吧
Well, that explains why his file was flagged.
这已经不仅仅是他失踪这么简单了
This isn't just about his little disappearing act.
请把门关上
Would you shut that?
他有个笔记本电脑 里面装满了
He has a laptop, and it is loaded
我们最敏感的一些信息
with some of our most sensitive Intel.
他有个笔记本电脑 里面装满了
He has a laptop, and it is loaded
我们最敏感的一些信息
with some of our most sensitive Intel.
与什么相关
Concerning what?
抱歉 那是机密
Sorry, that's "need to know."
我认真考虑过要去当警♥察♥
I gave some thought to becoming a cop.
但这不可能发生了
It wasn't in the cards, though.
-想知道为什么吗 -嗯
- You want to know why? - Mm.
我是扁平足
I've got flat feet.
我们到了 这就是Melissa和Eddie的住处
Okay, here we are, this is Melissa and Eddie's place.
在我放你们进去之前 能告诉我你们要...
Before I let you in, can you clue me in on what you're...?
-请别堵着门好么 -好的
- Can you step away from the door? - All right.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
-请别堵着门好么 -好的
- Can you step away from the door? - All right.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
看来他走得很急
Well... it seems like he left in a hurry.
这地方够乱的
The place is a mess.
报纸是两天前的
Newspaper's two days old.
两人曾经的快乐时光
Melissa and Eddie in happier times.
-我有发现 -啥
- I've got something. - Hmm?
破碎的台灯
Broken lamp.
在上周的一次争吵中Eddie把它扔到了Melissa身上
Eddie threw it at Melissa Eddie during a fight last week.
第二天她把这事分享了出来
She shared about it the next day.
看起来像是血迹
Looks like blood.
这里有更多
Found some more.
Melissa需要我
Melissa needed me.
我却搞砸了
And I dropped the ball.
你看这个蠢货
Will you look at this moron?
嘿
Hey.
你不觉得是时候告诉Gibbs你怎么认识Melissa的了吗
Don't you think it's time you told Gibbs how you know Melissa?
特别是 现在这案子已经正式属于咱们了
I mean, now that this is officially our case?
-是我们的案子 但这是我的人生 -是 但是
- Our case, my life. - Yeah, but
你在怕什么 Clay 你真觉得Gibbs
what are you afraid of, Clay? I mean, you really think Gibbs,
或是其他任何人会因此指责你吗
or anyone else for that matter,is gonna judge you?
你能 把这些拿给Abby么
Can you, um, get those to Abby?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们需要一切可能的帮助
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
-Sloane探员 -是我
- Agent Sloane? - Yep?
Clayton Reeves 英国国家情报局
Clayton Reeves, MI6.
你好啊 来自MI6的Clayton Reeves
Well, hello there, Clayton Reeves, MI6,
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
我需要些建议
I want some advice.
我们在调查一件绑♥架♥案
We're investigating an abduction.
受害人是Melissa Goodman
Victim, Melissa Goodman.
嫌犯是Eddie Holdren 你是唯一目击证人
Suspect, Eddie Holdren. Only witness, you.
我刚刚向她介绍了案子的情况
I just filled her in on the case.
他让我建一个Eddie Holdren的档案
He asked me to build a profile of Eddie Holdren.
-很好 -我还告诉他
- Great. - And I told him
这需要时间
it would take me some time,
但是很不幸 你没有多少时间
which, unfortunately, you don't have.
绑♥架♥案的最初24小时相当关键
First 24 hours in an abduction is critical.
我知道 我们甚至还没有线索
I know. We don't even have a lead
判断Holdren会把Melissa带到哪里
on where Holdren's taken Melissa.
你会找到线索的 那是你最擅长的工作
You'll find one-- that's what you do best.
让我来考虑她男朋友的思维逻辑
Let me worry about the mindset of her boyfriend--
那是我最擅长的
that's what I do best.
我仍然不敢相信我就眼睁睁看着她被劫走
You know, I still can't believe I let this happen.
她是你的朋友
She's your friend.
专心办案
Keep your focus.
不要把情绪带到案子里
Keep your emotions out of it.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我知道
I know.
尽管你这么说了 但我不认为
You say that, but I don't think
你完全相信这一点 是吗
you completely believe it, do you?
Melissa是不是彻底地对你敞开心扉
Hey, was Melissa pretty open with you about things?
对
Yes.
Melissa是不是彻底地对你敞开心扉
Hey, was Melissa pretty open with you about things?
对
Yes.
有没有其他什么人
Was there anyone else
能让她吐露更多心事的呢
she might have been more open with?
我认为有
I think so.
她的担♥保♥人吗
Her sponsor?
-Gibbs 我正准备 -Reeves 去吧
- Gibbs, I was gonna... - Reeves, go.
仍没有Melissa或Eddie Holdren的信♥用♥卡♥交易记录
Still no transactions on Melissa or Eddie Holdren's credit cards.
我试着再次交叉定位他们所出现过的地点
I tried triangulating their locations again,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表