Yeah, but without my FBI creds,
我就上不了船了
I couldn't get access to board.
-应该让Gibbs牵线的 -我试过了
- Should've had Gibbs pull a string. - I tried.
-他不肯吗 -他什么都没说
- And he said no? - He didn't say anything.
他一直在躲着我
He's been avoiding me.
他不想让我办这个案子
He didn't want me on this case.
不来参加简报
Didn't show up to this briefing.
在今天我见到他以前
Till I saw him today,
他几个周没打过电♥话♥了
he hadn't called in weeks.
他可能是因为背叛了你而过意不去
He may feel bad for ratting you out.
他为什么过意不去
Why would he feel bad?
看看我
Look at me.
我已经走出来了
I'm over it.
我现在可发达了
I'm thriving.
另外 他做得对
Plus, he did the right thing.
他确保了正义
He made sure that justice
得到伸张
was served.
所以他为什么要躲着我
So why would he be dodging me?
也许你们三个能做点小调查
Maybe you three could do a little investigating.
-哦 不 -哦 绝对不 -我们不会调查Gibbs
- Oh, no. - Oh, hell no. - We don't investigate Gibbs.
哦 等一下
Oh, hold on.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
有发现吗
Anything?
Gabriel Hicks
Gabriel Hicks,
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
a man about town.
我这周追踪了他几次行踪
I tracked quite a few movements this week,
但他们出现的次数并不是很多
but they didn't add up to much.
我们只是需要耐心一点
We just need to be patient.
哦 是啊 耐心
Oh, yeah. Patience.
明白了 耐心多得是呢
Got it. Real good at that.
嗨 有些好消息
Hey, some good news.
我跟Jessica Shaeffer有进展了
I'm making headway with Jessica Shaeffer.
只要她还是他的律师 她就不会给我们任何东西
As long as she's his lawyer, she's not giving us a thing.
不会故意透露
Well, not knowingly,
但是人们在感到舒适的时候会说漏嘴
but people slip up when they get comfortable.
是啊 我知道你
Yeah, well, I know you.
你们是朋友嘛
You're friends.
你在她身上努力得还不够
You're not working her hard enough.
听着 或早或晚 我们会找到
Look, sooner or later, we will find the evidence
收拾Hicks的证据
to put Hicks away for good.
-如果晚了的话就不好了 -为什么 发生了什么
- Later's not gonna work. - Why? What happened?
Fornell
Fornell.
我无法直视他
I can't stand looking at him.
那感觉就像当着他的面撒谎一样
It's like I'm lying right to his face.
等等 他还不知道他是对的吗
Wait, he still doesn't know he was right?
你还没告诉他Hicks有罪吗
You haven't told him that Hicks is guilty?
在我们逮捕Hicks以前我不想让他知道这件事
I don't want him knowing until we arrest Hicks.
别想在这件事上改变我的想法 Jack
Don't try to change my mind on this, Jack.
-我没想 -我得保护他
- I'm not. - I got to protect him
不受自己的伤害
from himself.
你说得对
You're right.
-是吗 没错
- I am? - Yeah.
Fornell因为我们认为的所谓的正义而失去了一切
Fornell lost everything for what we all thought was justice.
但是如果他知道了真♥相♥
But if he knew the truth,
谁知道他为了拿下Hicks会做多少出格的事
who knows how far he'd go to bring Hicks down?
我明白你为什么不告诉他了
I get why you didn't tell him.
但你依然认为我应该告诉他
And you still think I should.
喂 Palmer
Yeah, Palmer.
我马上下来
I'll be right down.
我的邻居辞职做了一个蜂农
My neighbor quit his job to become a beekeeper
他说蜜蜂能够知晓他的情感
and said that bees can read his emotions.
只有当他心烦意乱时 他才会被蛰
He only gets stung when he's upset or distracted.
我们之间的联♥系♥是不是很奇妙呢
I-Isn't it amazing how connected we all are?
甚至在人类与蜜蜂之间也有所联♥系♥
There's even a bond between human and honeybee.
我们为什么在说蜜蜂
Why are we talking bees?
我看了一份Willis中校的在线档案
I read an online profile for Commander Willis here.
上面说他涉足养蜂业
It said that he dabbled in beekeeping.
我明白 这是一种影响
It is a reach, I know.
对我来说 和死者说话非...非常重要
It-It-It's important for me to speak with the dead,
但我无法像Mallard医生那样
but I don't have nearly as many historical references
借鉴那么多的历史文献
to draw from as Dr. Mallard.
那你就去影响
So you reach.
你去施加影响
Own it.
对哦 是的
Well, yeah.
那我就这么做
I'll just do that then.
我去施加影响
I'll own the reach.
谢谢你 Jethro
Thank you, Jethro.
-那就快点 -好的
- Own it faster. - Right.
嗯 继续 呃 死亡原因
Uh, moving on. Uh, the cause of death
和预测的一样 头部的单发枪伤致死
was, as suspected, the single gunshot wound to the head.
-子弹呢 -点38口径
- Bullet? - A .380,
Abby现在正在复原
recovered and currently with Abby.
她还拿走了全部的
She also has all of those rags
塞在尸体旁边的破布
that were stuffed in beside the body.
还有那个桶
Oh, and the drum itself,
里面装的不止是Willis中校
which happened to be holding more than just Commander Willis.
酸
Acid.
基本来说 是这样
It's a base, actually.
打开尸体袋的时候 我看到他的脚
When I was unpacking the body, I saw that his feet
一定是一直在桶底 浸在其中
must've been sitting in it at the bottom of the drum.
-有多少 -不到一加仑
- How much? - Less than a gallon.
Abby鉴定了是氢氧化钠
Abby identified it as sodium hydroxide,
一般我们叫做
more commonly known as...
烧碱
Lye.
溶解了尸体
Dissolving a body.
-真是毁掉证据的好办法 -是啊
- Good way to get rid of evidence. - Yeah.
但是这么一点点的碱液
Except such a small amount of lye
不可能搞定整个身体
never would've gotten the whole job done,
也就是说
which, of course,
产生了一个问题
begs the question...
中校
Commander...
杀你的人当时在想什么呢
what was your killer thinking?
我知道他失踪了 但现在你告诉我
I knew he was missing, but you're telling me
有人杀了他
somebody killed him?
-willis死了 -是的
- Willis is dead? - Yes.
你知道Willis中校的情况吗
How did you know Commander Willis?
我们一起上的学校
We went to the academy together.
我们亲近得像兄弟一样
He was as close to a brother as I've got.
得了
Come on.
呃 行了
Yeah, okay.
关掉吧
Turn it off.
你们当时在为什么打架
What were you fighting about?
钱
Money.
他的妈妈病了
His mom was sick.
是一种罕见的癌症
It was a rare kind of cancer.
他希望她得到最好的治疗 但是他付不起那么多
He wanted her to have the best care, but he couldn't afford it.
我借了他8000美元
I loaned him $8,000.
是一大笔钱 我需要讨回来
It was a lot of money. I needed it back.
但他说他没有 我就生气了
When he said he didn't have it, I got angry and...
说了些我不该说的话
said some things I shouldn't have.
你能说说你一周前到现在的行踪吗
A week ago today, can you account for your whereabouts?
听着 我知道你们在想什么
Look, I can see where your heads are at.
但我不可能杀害Willis
But I never would have killed Willis.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
而且 三周前他就把钱还我了
Besides, he paid me back three weeks ago.
然后她说 我也爱你
And then she said, "I love you, too."
然后河马Bert 给了兔兔一个大大的拥抱
And then Bert the Hippo, he gave the bunny a great big hug
他许诺 他们会
and he promised that, that they would
从那天开始套上相同的项圈
wear matching collars from that day forward.
结束
The end.
晚安 Johnny 晚安 Morgan.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表