You think?
在过去的两分钟里 你跟我说的这些感受
You've just said more to me about how you feel
比自从我认识你以来
in the last two minutes
你说的全部的话都要多
than in all the time that I've known you.
如果这都不能说明你焕然一新 那我不知道怎样才行了
If that's not a new you, I don't know what is.
嘿 哦 还好吗
Hey-- ooh. Everything okay?
很好 一切顺利
Yeah. Peachy.
一个疯女人在殡仪馆里朝我大喊大叫 你呢
Crazy lady yelled at me at the funeral home. You?
嗯 听起来你今天过得很充实
Mm. Sounds like you're having quite the day.
-我讨厌墓地 好吗 -嗯
- I hate cemeteries, okay? - Mm.
那些不能打扰死人的碎碎念
All that messing with the dead stuff.
一直在我脑袋里转 我无法摆脱
It just gets in your head and you can't shake it.
好吧 别去想死人了
All right, well, forget the dead.
看 你身边都是活生生的人
Look, you are amongst the living.
没错 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
感觉如此富有活力
So much life here!
好吧
Okay.
哦
Ooh.
扭到后背了
Your back?
没有 我很好 死人不能把我怎么样
Nope, I'm fine. The dead can't mess with me.
只是后背有点紧
Just a little tight.
-你还好吗 -哦
- You okay? - Oh.
很好 我很好
Yeah, oh, I'm fine.
我非常好
I'm totally fine.
只是旧伤 在一次打击毒枭的行动中留下的
Just an old injury from, uh, stopping a-a drug lord.
摧毁了整个贩毒集团 真的 连锅端
Whole cartel, really, you know, the whole gang.
没什么了不起的
It's no big deal.
嗯
Hmm.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你知道店长Pete Wilkins在哪吗
Do you know where the owner is, Pete Wilkins?
他在这里
He's here.
我刚看到他往办公室去了
I just saw him heading for his office.
呃 我得陪着客户 不然我就带你们去了
Uh, I'm with a client, or I'd take you myself.
不用 没关系 我们会找到他的
No, that's okay, we'll find him.
就在楼上
Just right up the stairs.
别忘了敲门
Just be sure to knock.
他跟他的女友在一起
He's with his girlfriend.
哦
Ooh.
小心你的旧伤 Jason Bourne
【注:动作电影《谍影重重》三部曲的主角】
And you mind that old injury, Jason Bourne.
没问题
Most definitely.
看到没
See?
她叫你Jason Bourne 你今天已经开始转运了
Jason Bourne, your day is getting better already.
我等不及要
I can't wait for...
有人吗
Hello?
Pete Wilkins
Pete Wilkins...?
Coyne夫人
Mrs. Coyne?
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
这看起来一定很糟
This must look terrible.
哦 这看起来比很糟还要糟
Oh, it looks worse than that.
我们第一次见面
The first time we met was when
是她和Richie来医院看我
she and Richie came and visited me at the hospital.
他救了你的命以后
After he saved your life?
是的 如果当时不是他站到Vairo面前
Yeah, if he wouldn't have stepped in front of Vairo,
我就死定了
I would've been dead for sure.
所以这不是什么三角恋
So there was no love triangle.
从来就不是
Never.
在Richie失踪前 我跟Pete
Pete and I barely knew each other
几乎没怎么接触过
before Richie went missing.
这才是不可思议的关键
That's the crazy part.
Richie只是Pete健身馆的一个会员
Richie was just a member at Pete's gym.
却甘愿冒着生命危险去救一个不太熟悉的人
He risked his life for an acquaintance.
Richie就是这样的人
That's just the kind of guy Richie was.
在他救了我的命以后 我们关系更近了
We, uh, got a lot closer after he saved my life.
我们一起进行康复训练
We started rehabbing together.
因为你的枪伤
Your gunshot wound?
还有Richie的肩膀
And Richie's shoulder.
他解决那个败类的时候扯到了旧伤
He threw it out when he tackled that creep.
他疼得无法忍♥受
The pain, it was worse than ever.
我怎能对此视而不见
How could I not feel responsible?
他的伤非常疼 所以
Now, he-he was really in pain, so we, uh,
我们几乎每天都在这里练一练
we worked out here most every day.
直到
Until...
他失踪
he went missing.
那时候我才开始接触Pete
And that's when I got to know Pete.
我们当时特别担心Richie
We were so concerned about Richie.
我们又对Vairo被放出来
We were so disgusted
深感不安
seeing Vairo go free.
所以 我们
So we, uh,
我和Donna 就 呃 你知道
Donna and I, we, uh, we, you know, we kind of came together
互相安慰
to comfort each other.
这样一年半以后 我还能说什么
And after a year and a half, uh, what can I say?
我们相爱了
We fell in love.
现在我们知道
And now with Richie
Richie已经死了
turning up dead,
听着 请答应我 这次
look, just promise me
一定要让我为Vairo的罪行作证
that I get to testify at Vairo's trial this time.
好吗
Okay?
-只要我们找到他 -那个混♥蛋♥朝我开枪就为了
- As soon as we find him. - That bastard shot me
抢我保险箱里的200元
over $200 in my safe.
如果我当时给了他
If I'd have just given it to him,
这一切就不会发生
none of this would've ever happened.
你的朋友就不会死
And your friend would still be alive.
我现在比以前更后悔
I think about that more than ever.
我也是
Me, too.
是的 我是Confalone医生
Uh, yes, this is Dr. Confalone
要找Vance主任 麻烦一下
for, uh, Director Vance, please?
-请稍等 -谢谢
- One moment. - Thank you.
Confalone医生
Dr. Confalone.
是的 主任 抱歉打扰你
Oh, yes, Director, I'm sorry to bother you.
-不是为了Gibbs -不 不是Gibbs
- It's not Gibbs? - No, it's not about Gibbs.
实际上 我现在正在给他的心理评估签字呢
In fact, I'm signing his psych eval as we speak.
-那是因为谁 -是McGee探员
- What is it? - I'm afraid it's about Agent McGee.
McGee
McGee.
-嘿 -你回来上班了
- Hey. - You're back at work.
是啊
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
你确定这不会太快了吗
Are you sure it's not too soon?
说实话 我不是很确定
I'm not sure of much, to be honest with you.
棺材里有发现吗
So, how's the casket?
你说的是这个高配版的奢华大棺材吗
You mean the Rolls-Royce of caskets?
Edna是个幸运的女士
That Edna was one lucky lady.
这是 目前为止 市面上最安逸的棺材了
This is, by far, the cushiest casket on the market.
-安逸是针对卖♥♥它的人还是检查它的人 -如果不是已经有主人了
- Selling it or examining it? - I mean, if it wasn't "pre-owned,"
我会买♥♥下它的
I'd be all over this thing.
我家那个已经被它比成木头疙瘩了
Mine at home is getting so lumpy.
Coyne上尉是怎么进去的
How did Lieutenant Coyne's body get in here?
肯定不是殡仪馆
Not with the help of anyone
或者墓地的人把他弄进去的
from the funeral parlor or the cemetery.
-你怎么知道 -因为这个宝贝是被撬开的
- How do you know that? - Because this beauty was pried open.
看见这些痕迹了吗
See these marks right here?
那人试了好多次才撬开这个锁
It took several times to break the lock.
可能正因为如此 它掉下来时很轻易就被摔开了
Probably why it opened so easily when it was dropped.
墓地的人没有撬棍吗
And no one at the cemetery has a crowbar?
既然用钥匙打开
Not when it's, like,
要简单一百万倍 为啥还用撬棍呢
a million times easier to just use a casket key.
棺材钥匙只有他们有
They'd be the only ones that would have one.
你就有一个
You have one.
我也有个棺材
I also have a casket.
这种无礼举动
This indignity
很快就结束了 Edna
will soon be over, Edna.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表