当我在厨房♥昏过去的时候
When-when I'd pass out in-in-in the kitchen,
他会把我拉起来 带我去床上休息
he would pick me up and he would bring me to bed.
我难受想吐的时候
And... when I was sick,
他会帮我拉着头发
he'd hold my hair back,
是Eddie帮我戒了酒
It was Eddie who got me sober.
只有你自己才能真正戒掉
Only you could do that.
Eddie知道我有问题
Eddie knew I was sick,
却没有放弃我
and-and he-he refused to give up on me.
他相信我
He believed in me.
他打你
He beat you.
你离开他
You leaving him
是你做过的最正确的决定
was the best decision you ever made.
Clay 我并不是因为他打我才离开的
I didn't leave him because we fought, Clay.
你知道我说过
You know how I said
他在计划干点蠢事吗
he was planning on doing something stupid
Eddie的团队
E-Eddie's team,
他们设计出了某种开创性的无人机
they created some groundbreaking drone,
Eddie觉得这是
and Eddie thought it was, like,
一个好机会 可以把机密
a good opportunity to take the Intel
卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and sell it to the highest bidder.
他觉得你会跟他一起做这件事
And he thought you'd go along with it.
我失控了 我告诉他
I flipped out. I-I told him, I told him,
我不会参与这事
I want no part of this.
我离开了 但我想他应该是慌了
And I left but I think he panicked.
他一定觉得我会告发他或者...
He must have thought that I wanted to turn him in or...
第二天早上
The next morning he...
他抓住我
he grabbed me...
直接开车把我带到了木屋
and he, he drove us straight to the cabin.
你是怎么从他身上拿到枪的
How'd you get the gun away from him
他一边发抖一边喃喃自语
He was wobbling and s-slurring
好像喝多了一样
like, like he'd been drinking.
我知道为什么
And I knew why.
他要借酒壮胆杀了你
He needed the liquid courage to kill you.
当他行动的时候
When he made his move...
我也行动了
I made mine.
我们就一起摔在地上
And we-we fell to the ground,
扭打了一会 然后就听到
and we wrestled for a bit, and then...
砰的一声
Bam.
枪就走火了
The gun just went off.
听着 听着 Melissa
Okay, listen. Okay, listen, Melissa.
你做得很好 我们马上就结束了
You're doing great, okay We're nearly done here.
我只需要你帮我们
I just need you to help us figure out
找到Eddie藏匿被盗笔记本电脑的地方
where Eddie has stashed the stolen laptop.
你觉得可以帮我吗
Do you think you can do that for me
对不起 Clay
I'm sorry, Clay.
我觉得我做不到
I-I don't think I can.
我已经把我知道的全都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
哦 我以前见过这种表情
Well, I've seen that look before.
说吧 Jack
Talk to me, Jack.
强烈的语气 持续的恐惧感
Intensive, sustained fear
往往是压制
is often directly tethered
有关回忆的表现
to the suppression of relevant memories.
你是说
Are you saying
她应该比她意识到的知道的更多
that she might know more than she realizes
考虑到她所受的严重创伤
Given the profound trauma that she endured,
唯一合理的解释就是
it's only reasonable to assume
对于Eddie的恐惧吓坏了她
that her fear of Eddie is paralyzing.
曾经吓坏了她 Eddie已经死了
Was paralyzing. Eddie's dead.
她应该知道这一点 她杀了他
She should know that, she killed him.
是的 在理性层面上
Yes, and on a cerebral level,
她已经意识到他不再是一个威胁
she is aware that he's no longer a threat,
但是要想接触到那些被压抑的记忆
but in order to access those suppressed memories,
她必须在感性层面上也接受这点
she needs to feel it, too.
所以你有什么建议
So what exactly are you suggesting
他死得干净利落
It was a quick, clean death.
一枪毙命
Single shot.
子弹直穿心脏
Bullet through the heart.
但是 根据指关节伤
But, judging by the skinned knuckles,
膝盖擦伤 脖子上的抓痕来看
the scraped knees, the claw marks on his neck,
我得说 他死前的打斗
I would say that the fight that preceded the death
毫不留情
was no holds barred.
-下流且肮脏 -毒理报告呢
- Down and dirty. - Got a tox report?
Abby刚刚送下来 我还在复查
Abby just sent it down, so I'm still reviewing it,
但是有80毫克
but Eddie Holdren had 80 milligrams
羟考酮
【注:主要起镇痛作用 还具有抗焦虑和镇静作用】
of the opioid oxycodone
-在Eddie Holdren体内 -这很多吗
- in his system. - That a lot?
Gibbs 即便他是一个重度瘾君子
Gibbs, even if he was a heavy user,
更何况没有任何迹象表明他重度成瘾
and there's no indication that he was, that would be enough
这些量都足够破坏他的人体平衡
to severely effect his equilibrium.
或与被他挟持的人就能更轻易的
Probably made it much easier for his victim
从他手里把枪夺过来
to wrestle the gun away from him.
Palmer医生
Dr. Palmer.
我们想跟死者待一会 你介意吗
Do you mind giving us a moment with the deceased, please?
我需要介意吗 Gibbs探员
Do I mind, Agent Gibbs?
不用 我完全不介意
No. NI don't mind.
这 跟以前不一样啊
Well, this is, uh, different.
是啊
Yeah, well,
新探员 意味着新创意
new agents means new ideas.
没事 他不会再伤害你了
It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore.
嗯
All right.
我很抱歉 Eddie
I'm so sorry, Eddie.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
我会永远记得我们开心的时光
I'll always remember the good times.
但不管怎样 我都不会忘记痛苦的时光
But no matter what, I'll never forget the bad ones.
嗨 这很难
Hey. It's hard.
你当时为什么不离开
Why did you stay?
我以为
I thought...
如果我足够努力 我能帮助他
if I tried hard enough, I could help him.
怎么帮他
Help him how?
我以为 我可以帮他
I guess, help him
控制他的脾气
to control his temper,
但是
but...
他对我的控制更多
he'd just control me more.
他缺乏安全感
He was so insecure.
他给我打电♥话♥ 如果我没在第二声响铃接起来 他就会发飙
He'd freak out if I didn't answer my phone by the second ring.
我了解这种人
I know the type.
一切都变得更糟
And it only got worse.
他开始跟踪我去骑行俱乐部
He started tagging along on my bike club.
想密切监视我
Wanted to keep an eye on who
都在跟谁说话
I was talking to.
所以他非常偏执
So he was pretty obsessive.
这让我感到很屈辱
Humiliating.
我上周末想偷偷离开
I tried to sneak out last weekend.
自己溜出去
Without him.
但当我到仓库骑车时
And when I got to our storage unit to get my bike,
发现他把库门锁给换了
he'd changed the lock.
他为什么换锁
Why would he change the lock?
我想他只是 不想让我再参加那个骑行俱乐部
Figured he just... did not want me to go to my bike club.
给你
Here you go.
我给你一点独处时间
Let me just give you a second alone.
也许他是在藏什么东西
Or maybe he was hiding something?
你开下灯
You get that?
好吧 如果有人想藏一个笔记本电脑
Well, if someone wanted to hide a laptop,
这一定是个好地方
this would be a prime spot.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们离开办公室以后你一共也就说了大概两个字
You've only said, like, two words since we left the office.
-我很好 -你是因为戒酒互助会的隐匿身份被打破而不开心吗
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Are you upset your anonymity was broken?
没人因此指责你啊 我是说
Because nobody judges you. I mean,
-谁会指责你呢 考虑到... -考虑到什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表