All right, legs up. Come on, let's get you out of here.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here!
你给我闭嘴
You be quiet.
Bishop 你也一起 走吧
Bishop, you, too, go.
不 Gibbs 我就待在这
No, Gibbs, I'm good.
喔 这可不怎么好
Ooh. That's not so good.
把子弹取出来就行
Just get it out of there.
Bishop Yorka还有第二个同伙 给我回电♥话♥
Bishop, Yorka had a second accomplice. Call me back.
NCIS的吗 你好
NCIS, hey.
我是NDave Barbado 酒店的安保人员
Dave Barbado, hotel security.
我们队的其他人不久就会过来
Rest of my team should be here shortly.
不久 我们可没那么多时间了
Shortly? We don't have shortly.
罗马尼亚人的坐席在哪里
Where is Romania sitting?
罗马尼亚 放松点
Romania? Guys, take it easy.
这里没有炸♥弹♥
There's no bomb.
那你怎么知道的呢
And how do you know that?
因为这个来宾名单 国土安♥全♥局♥派了一个小队
With this guest list? Homeland had a team
今早仔细梳理了这个地方
comb this place this morning.
嗯 那不介意我们自己再检查一遍吧
Well, don't mind if we check ourselves.
坚持住 Morgan 嘿
Hang in there, Morgan. Hello!
需要帮助 医生 我需要帮助 医生 求你了
Help, Doctor. I need help, Doctor, please.
他被枪击了
He's been shot.
先生 看这里 看着我
Sir. Here, look at me.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
-可以 可以 -他失去了很多血
- Yeah, yeah. - He lost a lot of blood.
好的 陪着他几分钟
Okay. Uh, just stay with him for a minute.
我去找更多的人来
I'll be back with more hands.
大家都还好吗 你们抓到他了吗
Everyone okay? You get him?
-我们抓到他了 Morgan 我们抓到他了 -好的
- We got him, Morgan, we got him. - Yeah.
我们所有人
All of us.
你
You...
在经历了这一切之后 你还是没有离开我
everything you got going on, you never left me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我愿意为执法人员做一切事
Anything for a fellow law enforcement officer.
你快走吧
Y-You go now...
你会是一个好父亲的
you be a great daddy.
我会的
I will.
还有 Morgan 谢谢你
And, Morgan, thank you.
Morgan
Morgan?
Morgan
Morgan.
你真的不要我给你一些什么来缓解疼痛吗
Sure I can't give you something for the pain?
不 快点 取它出来
No. Just hurry! Get it out.
嗷 嗷
Ow! Ow!
你可以的 好吗
You got this, okay?
你能做到的
You can do it.
现在只想和你的孩子有关的事
I-It's all, it's all about your babies now.
当然了
Damn straight it is.
-Tim 嗨 -嘿 嘿 我来了
- Tim, hi. - Hey, hey, I'm here.
-嗨 -嘿 宝贝
- Hi. - Hey, baby.
好的
Okay.
听说现在是时候开始推了
I hear it's time to push.
已经有点迟了
Oh, it's way past time.
哦 开始吧
Ooh, let's go.
抱歉 对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry.
先生们 对不起
Gentlemen, I'm so sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me.
同志们
Guys, come on.
根本没有炸♥弹♥
There's no bomb.
呃 没有炸♥弹♥好吗 朋友们
Eh, there's-there's no bomb, folks!
你们开心就好 朋友们 你们担着责任
Knock yourselves out, guys. This is on you.
整个屋子被检查过3遍了
This entire room has been triple checked.
整个屋子
The entire room?
-只有这个屋子 -厨房♥呢
- Just this room? - What about the kitchen?
停 停下来 停下来 停下来
Ho-ho-hold it, hold it, hold it.
喔 喔 喔 喔 轻点 如果有什么 我们稍微
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. If there is something, let's be
温柔一点好吗
a little bit more gentler, shall we?
好吧 这里没有东西
All right, well, there's nothing here.
我的这个下面也什么都没有
There's nothing under mine.
-出去 出去 所有人撤离 -所有人撤离 出去
- Out! Out! Everybody out! - Everybody out! Get out!
女士们先生们 出口在南面
Ladies and gentlemen, the exit's to the south.
-请移♥动♥至出口 -快离开房♥间
- Please move to the exits. - Get out of the room!
-保持冷静 -出去 出去 所有人出去
- Stay calm. - Out! Out! Everybody out!
出去 快撤
Out! Evacuate!
坚持下去 Dee 你做得很好
Keep it up, Dee, you're doing great.
再使下劲
Give us another big push.
啊
Ah.
出来了
Got it.
这是一个炸♥弹♥ 对吧
That is a bomb, right?
肯定是啊
Well, it's got to be.
这是一块C-4 当然也有可能是一块粘土
That's a brick of C-4, or clay, maybe.
粘土 怎么可能是粘土
Clay? Why would it be clay?
谁在粘土上粘上线和马达的
Who sticks wires and a motor in clay?
我不知道 那就是C-4 但是不应该有定时器的吗
I don't know. Then it's C-4, but shouldn't there be a timer?
在电影中总是有定时器的
There's always a timer in the movies.
虽然没有定时器 但是绝对在计时
There's no timer, but it's definitely ticking.
肯定在计时
It's absolutely ticking.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
我不知道 通知拆弹小组
I don't know. Call the bomb squad?
万一时间来不及呢
What if there's no time?
没有计时器你怎么知道呢
How would you know if there's no timer?
说得好 但是现在怎么办
Well, good point, but what now?
我们把线剪了
We cut the wires?
好吧 有一根红线 一根黄线
Okay, well, there's a red one and a yellow one.
他们在电影中剪那根线呢
Which one do they cut in the movies?
-这不是电影 -黄的
- This is not a movie. - Yellow.
-总是黄的 -好的
- Always yellow. - Okay.
-不 等等 -什么
- No, wait. - What?
等一下 不 你知道吗 红的
Wait-- no. You know what? Red.
一定是红的
Definitely red.
好的 好吧 也许
Okay. Yeah. Maybe.
都剪了怎么样
How about both?
然后我们拼尽全力逃命
And then we run like hell.
我喜欢这个计划
I like that plan.
-好的 等等 -什么
- Okay. Wait. - What?
声音变响了
The ticking's getting louder.
-也更快了 -来吧
- And faster. - Do it.
你知道 你现在可以放下那个了
You know, you can put that away now.
为什么我要这么做
Why would I do that?
我们还没有讨论我离开的问题
We still have my transport to discuss.
我们离开的问题
Our transport.
是的 宝贝 当然是
Yes, baby, our...
我们的 离开的问题
transport, of course.
关于你们离开的问题 就在这儿
Well, there's your transport, right there.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
是的 Torres
Yeah, Torres.
我们找到炸♥弹♥了 Gibbs
We got the bomb, Gibbs.
-我们把它解除了 -真的吗
- And we shut it right down. - That right?
是的 就像电影里那样
Yeah, man. Just like in the movies.
你会骄傲的
Ooh, you'd be so proud.
什么事真的 他们说了什么
Is what right? What did they say?
你的炸♥弹♥没了
Your bomb is a goner.
Andre
Andre,
-我们不再需要你了 -什么
- we don't need you anymore. - What?
他说你完了
He said you're finished.
Andre
Andre!
你已经抓到他了 你已经住到他了
You got him. You got him.
你已经抓到他了 哇哦
You got him. Whoa.
-那个男人 那个你杀掉的那人 -嘿 嘿
- That man, that man you killed? - Hey, hey.
-他是一个好人 -Sloane
- He was a good man! - Sloane.
他是 他是我的朋友
He was a... he was my friend.
他是我的朋友
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表