我是个修理工 我♥干♥机械修理的活儿
I'm a mechanic. I do mechanical things.
可这儿指出你干的事儿比这些多多了
Well, it says here that you do a lot more than that.
因为支票诈骗 银行诈骗...被逮捕
Arrests for check fraud, bank fraud...
没错我都做过 你想说什么
I did my time. You got a point?
我想说我手头上有两起谋杀案
What I got is two murder victims
而我觉得你跟其中一个有牵连
and a feeling you had something to do with at least one of them.
喔 且慢
Whoa, slow down.
我与那些一点关系都没有
I ain't got nothing to do with any of that.
但你知道些什么
But you know something.
我们可以给你的假释官打电♥话♥并和她聊聊
We can just call your parole officer and talk to her.
你只要一打电♥话♥
You make that call,
我就得回监狱里去 没得商量
I'm back in the big house, just because.
好吧 那给我一个不打电♥话♥的理由
All right, well, then give me a reason not to make it.
听我说 我-我实际上并没有碰过Westbay的车 好吗
Look, I-I didn't actually touch Westbay's car, okay?
所以这些发♥票♥都是伪造的?
So these invoices are fake?
听着
Look,
Westbay是我
Westbay was a client of
当时一项副业的客户
a side business I had going on.
他有些政♥府♥的工作
He had some government job.
-是的 建筑检察员 OSHA -诸如此类
- Yeah, building inspector, OSHA. - Whatever.
但他在接收贿赂
But he was on the take.
收受贿赂并变成其他合法方式
Took bribes to look the other way.
每几个星期 他拿给我现金
Every few weeks, he'd bring me the cash,
我就把钱送去给某个人为他洗钱
and I'd deliver it to a guy to launder it for him.
那些伪造的发♥票♥
Those fake invoices,
呃 抵掉我的费用
uh, covered my fee.
现在 就他的事故而言
Now, as far as his accident,
如果那不是场意外 那对我来说倒是新闻了
if that wasn't an accident, that's news to me.
有意思
Interesting.
所以我们有一个贪污的OSHA检察员
So we have a dirty OSHA inspector,
一个贪污的钢铁大亨...
a dirty steel magnate...
除了都不干净以外 二者还有什么联♥系♥呢
What's the connection? Aside from dirt.
-正在调查 -和Amber一起吗
- Working on it. - With Amber?
我-我确实和你是一边的
I-I'm really right there with you.
我完全理解你的矛盾心理
I totally understand your ambivalence.
-我并不矛盾 -我不是说她
- I'm not ambivalent. - I'm not saying at all
真的能跟死人对话 相信我
that she can talk to the dead, believe me.
她就是不能
She can't.
如果你能在我的办公室见见她
If you could've seen her in my office,
这个姑娘身上确实有些什么
there is something up with this chick.
我-我不知道是什么 但让我起鸡皮疙瘩
I-I don't know what it is, but it made my skin crawl.
就再给她一次机会
Just give her another chance.
你好
Hi.
呃...
Um...
你-你说你想谈谈这个案子?
so y-you said you wanted to talk about the case?
是的
Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
难道谈案子
Wouldn't that involve, you know,
不得开口说话吗
actually talking?
你不知道我接下来要说什么吗
You don't know what I'm gonna say?
呃 并不需要动用灵媒来猜
Well, it doesn't take a psychic to guess.
你认为我在瞎扯
You think I'm full of it.
嗯 我不会怪你
Yeah. I don't blame you.
但你怎么解释
And yet how do you explain
我听到的那些声音?
the voices I heard?
那些幻觉
The visions?
那么 你 怎么解释它
How do you explain it?
那你怎么解释你的探员们一直提到的
Well, how do you explain this gut instinct of yours
-你的直觉 -我并不需要
- your agents keep talking about? - I don't.
直觉就是直觉
It is what it is.
那为什么我不能就是我呢?
Then can't I just be what I am?
无论我是什么
Whatever I am?
这是什么?
What's this?
油箱盖
Gas cap.
Westbay车上的
Out of Westbay's car.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
那么我应该拿它怎么办
And what am I supposed to do with it?
我猜 什么也不做
Nothing, I guess.
等等
Wait.
我需要一支笔
I need a pen.
你看懂Amber的地图了吗
You got Amber's map?
没错 我们该往那边走
Yeah. We are going that way.
但是我们依然不知道要找什么
Not that we know what we're looking for.
确实 Amber也不知道
No. Neither does Amber.
她只说是埋在这里的什么东西
All she said was something was buried out here.
跟案子有关的什么东西
Something to do with the case.
如果我见到就吐的话 可别怪我
Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth.
你知道吗 有73%的人
Do you know that 73% of the public
相信超能力
believe in the paranormal?
-难道他们都错了吗 -泰坦尼克号♥的事他们就错了
- They all wrong? - They were wrong about Titanic.
啊 所以你是个怀疑论者 还同时是个愤世嫉俗的人
Ah. So a skeptic and a cynic.
不 我是个现实主义者
No, a realist.
听着 相信我
Look, believe me, I would love
我很希望Amber是真的有本事 好吗
for Amber to be the real deal, okay?
也许她能告诉我 我孩子会是什么样的
Maybe she could tell me what kind of baby I'm having.
-可能是很可爱的那种 -Delilah今早晨
- Probably a cute one. - Delilah had
做了一次新的血检
that new blood test this morning.
明确告诉医生
Put the doctor under strict orders
不许告诉我孩子的性别
not to tell me the sex of the baby.
-嗯 -所以我好像别无选择
- Mm. - So I'm kind of out of options.
除非你 黑进医生的电脑
Unless you... hack the doctor's computer,
自己偷偷看一眼结果
take a peek at the results yourself.
McGee 想都别想
McGee, don't even think about it.
且不说这是犯法的 这可犯法
Aside from being illegal, it is illegal.
而且 Delilah如果发现的话
And... Delilah would kill you
她会杀了你的
if she found out.
啊 说得好
Ah, good point.
啊
Ah...
哇哦
Whoa!
你还好吗 发生了什么
You okay? What happened?
嗷
Ow.
地上有陷坑
Some kind of depression in the ground.
刚好在Amber指明的位置
Right where Amber said it would be.
好的 我们打开它吧
All right, let's open it.
嗨 Abbs 正好来看看
Hey, Abbs. Just came to see
我们的宝箱是什么样的 有什么好消息吗
what our treasure looks like. Anything good?
哦 岂止是好消息
Oh, it's beyond good.
这简直就是个 谋杀凶器大聚会
This is, like, murder weapon-palooza.
看起来就像McGee去了趟大卖♥♥场
It looks like McGee went shopping at Sharper Image.
哦 你从大卖♥♥场可买♥♥不到这个
Oh, you can't buy this at Sharper Image.
-这是啥 -这可是定制版OBD设备
- What is that? - That is a custom-made OBD drive,
也就是车载诊断系统
which stands for On-Board Diagnostics.
这是用来排除机械故障的
It's a computer port for your car
车载计算机端口
that's used to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
只不过这个小狗狗 被做成了
Only this puppy was specifically made
造成故障的模式
to cause problems.
无意冒犯小狗狗们
No offense to puppies.
当这个设备被装到Westbay的车上时
When the drive was plugged into Westbay's car,
它让电脑造成刹车暂时失效
it programmed the computer to disable the brakes temporarily,
然后在现场调查员发现以前
and then re-enable them
使刹车重新生效
before the crash scene investigators could notice.
等等 所以Amber是对的 这不是意外
Wait, so Amber was right-- no accident.
不 我是说 我们早就知道这点了
No. I mean, that we knew.
但是今天的大新闻是
But the news of the day
Victor King在树林里迷路也不是意外
is that neither was Victor King getting lost in the woods.
这是一个
This is
ES6 全球定位的旅行者手表
an ES6 GPS hiker's watch.
登记在King的名下
It's registered to King.
有人远程黑进了这块手表
Someone hacked into it remotely
然后搞乱了GPS 所以当King以为
and messed with the GPS, so when King thought
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表