a little too stiff for m... my taste,
但是她很开心
but she was happy.
就这个 Valencia
Yeah, here it is. Valencia.
Carlos Valencia
Carlos Valencia.
2015年6月被军法审判
Court-martialed June 2015.
他被释放了
He was released.
什么时候
When?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
有时候 你很清楚被告有罪
Sometimes, you just know the accused is guilty.
Valencia士官就是这样的被告
That's how it was with Petty Officer Valencia.
今早我走进那个房♥间的时候 就知道
I knew this morning, when I walked into that room,
陪审团很快就会
that it wouldn't take long for the court member panel
判他有罪
to convict him.
你找到了
You found it.
是的 Valencia军法审判之夜
Yup. Night of Valencia's court-martial.
你知道 Newhall上尉五年来几乎每天
You know, Lieutenant Newhall talked to this diary
都跟这个日记说话
almost every day for five years.
这里有超过45小时的视频内容
There's over 45 hours of video here.
不得不说 当他咆哮着威胁我的时候
I got to say, I was a little upset
我还是有些沮丧的
when he went on a rant threatening me.
我还是第一次遇上这样的人
That was a first.
但我确定 好好睡一觉
But I'm sure a good night's sleep
就能把这事儿抛到脑后了
will help put it out of my mind.
看来她没把这个威胁当回事
Looks like she didn't take that threat very seriously.
找到Valencia现在在哪
Find out where Valencia is now.
把视频发给Sloane
Get the video up to Sloane.
也许她能有所发现 行为模式 动机
Maybe she'll find something-- a pattern, a motive.
乐意效劳
Gladly.
听她的隐私想法和各种坦白
Listening to her private thoughts and confessions
简直让我抓狂
was creeping me out.
感觉就像我小时候找到我妹妹的日记一样
It's like when I was a kid and I found my sister's diary.
-Torres接到未婚夫了吗 -是的
- Torres pick up the fiancé? - Yeah.
他和Bishop正在审讯室跟他谈话
He and Bishop have him in Interrogation.
我在纽约降落后
I landed in New York,
手♥机♥接到了来自办公室
there were messages on my phone from the office,
Melissa父亲和NCIS的短♥信♥
Melissa's dad and NCIS.
我之前就有不祥的预感
I just got this sick feeling in my stomach,
我就知道她会发生些什么
and I... I knew something must have happened to her.
但是
But...
从没想到会是这样
I never would have guessed this.
你最后一次见她的时候 她看起来沮丧吗
She seem upset the last time you saw her?
她最近看起来有点忧心忡忡
She has been a little preoccupied recently.
多近
How recently?
从上周末开始
Started over the weekend.
最近三天
The last three days,
她的行为有些 反常
she's just been acting... strangely.
不像往常的她了
N-Not her usual self.
你说过什么吗
Did you say anything?
我试着跟她沟通
I tried talking to her.
她就是 不像往常那样开朗了
She just, she wasn't open like she usually was.
我以为她是因为
I attributed it to
对结婚有些紧张才这样的
nervousness about the wedding.
今早7点你在哪
Where were you at 7:00 a.m. this morning?
我的公♥寓♥
My apartment.
急着往机场赶呢
Rushing to get to the airport.
-有人见到你吗 -我不知道
- Anyone see you? - I don't know.
-我想没人见到我 -你能否告诉我们
- I don't think so. - You want to tell us
你的未婚妻身上为什么会有淤伤
how your fiancé got those bruises?
-什么 -得了 伙计
- What? - Come on, man.
她有瘀伤 旧伤 新伤
She had bruises-- old ones, new ones--
她的胳膊和身子上到处都是
all over her arms and torso.
我-我没注意到
I-I wasn't aware.
怎么可能
How's that possible?
听着 我知道这听着很奇怪
Look, I know this is gonna sound strange.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
但是Melissa坚持
But Melissa was committed
婚前保持禁欲
to remaining celibate until she was married.
所以我们并没有住在一起
That's why we didn't live together.
我们...我们从没亲近过
We were... we were never intimate.
呃 Bishop 我们遇到个问题
Uh, Bishop? We have a problem.
和他告诉你的相反
Contrary to what he just told you,
Newhall上尉并没有坚持禁欲
Lieutenant Newhall was not celibate.
验尸结果表示她在死前72小时内
Autopsy and forensics indicate that she did have sex,
有过性行为
in the last 72 hours.
我采集了DNA
I collected DNA.
希望我能识别出她的同伴
And hopefully, I will be able to identify her partner.
现在凌晨2点 我正要上♥床♥睡觉
It's 2:00 a.m. and I am just now going to bed.
我熬夜看了罗马假日
I stayed up and watched Roman Holiday
虽然看过很多次了
for the umpteenth time.
奥黛丽·赫本美得惊人
Audrey Hepburn was so gorgeous.
是啊
Hmm.
事情就是这么
Things were so...
简单 然后变得浪漫
simple and romantic back then.
我觉得我晚出生了50年
I think I was born 50 years too late.
进来
Come in.
有空吗
You have a minute?
噢 有啊 对你的话一直都有
Hey, yeah, for you, always.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thanks.
你的 呃 你的门一般都是开着的
Your, uh, your door's usually open.
是啊
Yeah.
我正在看上尉的日记
I was watching the lieutenant's diaries.
我想尊重她的隐私
I wanted to respect her privacy.
嘿 我们能相信那未婚夫吗
Hey, can we believe the fiancé?
关于他们确实不怎么亲密
That they weren't actually intimate?
可以的
Yeah.
她总是在说
She talks about it all the time,
她如何感谢他的耐心
how she appreciated his patience,
真有意思
and it's kind of cool.
但 Jimmy和Abby确定
Well, Jimmy and Abby are positive
她有过性行为
that she was sexually active.
有她与别人约会的线索吗
Any indication she was seeing somebody else?
-目前没有 -她有可能是被强♥奸♥的吗
- Not so far. - Could she have been raped?
Jimmy采集了DNA
Jimmy collected DNA.
最近三天
There haven't been recordings
都没有日记 所以...
for, like, three days, so...
什么可能都有
Anything's possible.
我还有几个小时才能看完
I still have several more hours to watch.
所以 还是很有希望能找到点什么的
So, hopefully, I'll come up with something.
好的 有结果了告诉我
All right, well, let me know if you do.
-好的 -嗯
- Yeah. Hey. - Hmm?
-想要棒棒糖吗 -要
- Want a lollipop? - Oh.
绿的
Green.
对了
Yes!
你怎么知道
How did you know?
当然是因为你很慷慨啦
'Cause you have a gigantic heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
看电影熬到这么晚
I am gonna pay the price
我明天要受罪了
tomorrow, though, for staying up and watching the movie.
我们明早
We have a staff meeting
要开员工会议
first thing in the morning.
那是Newhall上尉的声音吗
Is that Lieutenant Newhall's voice?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
再放一遍
Play it again.
看电影熬到这么晚
I am gonna pay the price tomorrow, though,
我明天要受罪了
for staying up and watching the movie.
我们明早还要开员工会议
We have a staff meeting first thing in the morning.
我觉得Melissa
I think Melissa
会喜欢穿她的白色制♥服♥
would have liked to wear her white uniform.
同感
I think so, too.
她喜欢夏天
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表