当然 那原则呢
Sure, but what about principle?
现在还有原则这东西吗
Is that even a thing anymore?
我研究了下那个女儿
I did some digging on the daughter,
Sara Carter
Sara Carter.
不仅她母亲是名老兵
Not only was her mom a vet,
她祖母也是 包括Sara自己
so was her grandmother, and so is Sara.
她在阿富汗是名军事顾问
She was an individual augmentee in Afghanistan.
紫心勋章获得者
Recipient of the Purple Heart.
她因路边炸♥弹♥
She suffered a broken clavicle
导致锁骨骨折
and a traumatic brain injury
和脑部创伤
from a roadside bomb.
惺惺相惜 但这仍然不是我们的案子
A kindred spirit, but still it's not our case.
接下案子 Leon
Taking the case, Leon.
Gibbs 进来吧
Gibbs, come on in.
警方已经尽力了
Police had their shot.
我们有更多的资源 我们有更好的团队
We've got more resources. We've got a better team.
她母亲 我不用读报告
And her mother, I understand her
都知道她是个什么样的人
without even reading a report.
大门事件的手♥机♥视频
Cell phone videos of this gate incident
已经传遍了
have gone viral.
人们会关注和审视这个案子
People are gonna scrutinize and demonize
直到找出Mae Carter的凶手
until Mae Carter's killer is found.
如果我们接下了 我们将把整个机构置于
If we take this on, we could be setting up this agency
公♥关♥噩梦之中
for a PR nightmare.
我们不会失败的 Leon
We're not gonna fail, Leon.
好的 我会告诉他们的 谢谢
All right, I'll let them know. Thanks.
那是来自维吉尼亚州警局的Olson探员
That was Detective Olson from Virginia State PD.
他给了我们Mae Carter的案子
He's giving us the Mae Carter case.
-你和他谈了吗 -嗯 他
- You talk to him? - Yeah. He sent over
十五分钟前刚把电子文件发过来
his electronic files about 15 minutes ago.
嗯 他说他非常乐意帮忙
Yeah, he said he was more than willing.
他现在正在帮我们调取证据
He's pulling up the evidence for us now.
他为什么会这么愿意交出一个案子
Why be so willing to hand over a case?
因为普通人喜欢工作能少点
'Cause normal people like to work less.
我们可不是普通人 Torres
We are not normal people, Torres.
给我更新下信息 开始
Give me an update. Let's go.
作为一名武器司令部调查员
As a master-at-arms command investigator,
Carter军士长战时负责处理战俘
CPO Mae Carter handled POWs during wartime
还在和平时期负责调查非重案犯罪
and investigated non-felony crimes during peace.
38岁退役
She retired at 38
开始了她的第二个职业生涯
and started a second career as an assistant
在维吉尼亚惩戒署担任助理假释官
parole officer in the Virginia Department of Corrections.
一年前
One year ago,
她在家中被枪杀
she was shot and killed in her home
似乎是一起抢劫中发生了意外
in what appeared to be a robbery gone bad.
Olson探长说 她的房♥子
Detective Olson said that her house went into foreclosure
那个在那期间已经被禁止赎回了
right after that.
新主人推倒重建了
The new owner tore it down to rebuild.
嗯 所以犯罪现场是没办法回去了
Yeah, so no going back to the crime scene.
-嫌疑犯呢 -有一个主要嫌疑人
- Suspects? - One primary.
一个叫Robert Flynn的人
A guy named Robert Flynn.
他被判犯有入室盗窃罪
He was convicted of attempted burglary.
该案就发生谋杀案前的几天 同一街区
That happened on the same block a few days before the murder.
Flynn因为抢劫案做了六个月的牢
Flynn served six months for that crime,
但一直没有足够的证据
but there was never enough evidence
以谋杀Mae Carter起诉他
to charge him with the murder of Mae Carter.
Torres 配合Olson 移交证据
Torres, coordinate with Olson. Transfer of evidence.
Biship 告诉Abby新情况
Bishop, loop in Abby.
-McGee 你跟着我 -好的
- McGee, you and me. - All right.
抢劫犯罗伯特
Robert the robber.
我已经追踪到了他的位置
I already tracked down his location
他整个下午都在那里
for the rest of the afternoon.
我告诉你们 这可是真的
I'm telling you, it's true.
我挑最简单的目标下手
I am going for the easiest target
每一次都是
every single time.
现在 记住 对于像我这样的人
Now, remember, for somebody like me,
都是机会主义者
it's all about opportunity.
所以 记得锁门
So, keep your doors locked,
注意观察
keep your eyes open,
一直随身携带贵重物品
and keep your valuables with you at all times,
不然的话
or else I'm gonna be stealing 'em
你们一走出这个房♥间我就会去偷走的
as you walk out of this room.
我开玩笑的啦 当然了
I'm kidding, of course.
非常感谢各位
Thank you guys so much.
以上就是全部内容了
That's all the time that I got.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
我说真的
Keep it real.
Flynn先生 海军罪案调查处
Mr. Flynn, NCIS.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们来是因为Mae Carter
You're here about Mae Carter?
她女儿上了电视十五分钟
The daughter has her 15 minutes,
你就接到了记者还有海军警♥察♥的电♥话♥
you got reporters and the navy cops calling.
但跟你们讲啊
But tell you what.
看到那边穿蓝裙子的美女了吗
See that beautiful lady right there in the blue?
我刚答应接受她的访问
I just gave her an interview.
如果我是你 我就跟她谈谈 问问她
If I were you, I'd go talk to her, ask her
你们能不能在旁边看
if you could see it.
那样的话你们能给我省点时间
That way you could save me some time,
-我能把这一切都解释清楚 -不
- I could get all this cleaned up. - No.
哇 有人火气不小嘛
Okay. Somebody came in hot.
但听着
But look,
我以前是抢劫犯 不是杀人犯
I was a burglar, not a murderer.
而且 就像你看到的 我现在两者都不是 我改过自新了
And, as you can see, now I'm neither-- I'm reformed.
法官强制你做这些讲座
The judge forced you to do these talks
来作为你的假释条件之一
as part of your parole.
我尽心尽力的在做 兄弟
And I'm embracing 'em, bro.
Mae Carter 说吧
Mae Carter. Talk.
嗯 看 那是 嗯
Yeah, look, it was, um...
那天热浪滚滚的
it was the middle of a heat wave.
我车里没有空调
I didn't have air in my car,
所以我只在她那条街
so I only ended up casing her street
大概待了有半小时左右
for about an hour.
我想打劫街尾的那间房♥子
I tried to hit a house down the block,
而我被抓了
and I got caught.
仅此而已 那是
That's it. That's as close
我离Mae Carter最近的一次
as I ever got to Mae Carter.
你从来没进过她的房♥子
You never entered her house?
没有 伙计 她有草坪装饰物
Nah, man, she had lawn ornaments.
那就意味着里面没有任何值钱的东西
That means there ain't nothing worth nothing in there.
如果你懂我的意思的话
If you know what I mean.
嗯 是 我确实 呃
Yeah, yeah, I did, uh...
我确实听到了一些争吵声
I did hear some yelling, though.
从她的房♥子传出来的吗
Coming from her house?
嗯 是 我没办法
Yeah, yeah. I couldn't, uh...
听清具体在吵什么
couldn't make out the words,
但听起来像是几名女性
but it sounded like a couple of females
因为彼此而非常气愤
who were pretty pissed off at each other.
你告诉负责那个案子的警官了吗
You tell that to the detective on the case?
谁 Olson吗 哦 是 当然
What, Olson? Oh, yeah, yeah.
我跟他关系可好了 特熟
Me and him go way back, like car seats.
我们之间有种特殊的联♥系♥ 他 呃
We got a special bond. He, uh...
他是第一位逮捕我的警官 所以
he's the first cop that ever arrested me, so...
祝你们好运 伙计们
Good luck, guys.
告诉你吧 如果我不是淹没在了
Tell you what, if I wasn't knee-deep
三重谋杀案中 我会请你喝杯酒
in a triple homicide, I'd buy you a drink
感谢你把这烂摊子接了过去
for taking this beast off my hands.
嗯 你有时间聊一下吗
Well, do you have a minute to chat?
呃 三十秒之内最好
Uh, 30 seconds would be better.
Robert Flynn 你觉得这案子是他做的吗
Robert Flynn. You like him for this?
一开始是这么想的
At first, yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表