我知道
I know.
我也很难受
I am hurting, too.
但是别担心 我会
But don't worry, I'm doing
进行全面诊断的 而且 不管发生了什么
full diagnostics, and... whatever happened,
我都会追查到底的
I will get to the bottom of it.
太棒了
Awesome.
我告诉你什么才是最棒的
Well, I'll tell you what is awesome.
我检查了犯罪现场的
I finished processing the I.D. Printer
证件打印机
from the crime scene.
我认为Jesse Banks做了大概
I would guess that Jesse Banks probably made,
差不多五百个假证吧
like, 500 I.D.S with it.
能知道是给谁做的吗
Any way to tell for who?
不能 此处要标个星号♥
No. With an asterisk.
请把注意力
May I draw your attention
放在这里
to this?
这个彩色带
It's the color ribbon.
是用来把证件照
It's what's used to transfer
打印到ID卡上的
the I.D. Picture onto the actual I.D. Itself.
所以你可以扫描这个带子
So you were able to scan the ribbon,
得到最后打印的那张证件照
and pull the last I.D. Printed.
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
你查到名字了
You got a name?
陆战队中士
Marine Sergeant...
Rico Ruiz
...Rico Ruiz.
能确认他是否用过身份卡吗
Any way to tell if he's ever used his I.D.?
能 国防部有一个主记录日志 ID卡在任何基地的
Yeah, the DoD has a master registry that logs every time
刷♥卡♥记录 都会被记下来
an I.D. Is scanned on a base.
这样的话 哇哦
In this case... whoa.
五分钟前 在汉诺威基地杂货店被扫描过
It was five minutes ago at the Joint Base Hanover commissary.
谢谢
Thanks.
没看到Ruiz 但我们会在周围转转看
Uh, no sign of Ruiz, but we're gonna take a look around.
收到
Copy that.
我们准备去基地安全中心
We're gonna head over to base security.
好的
All right.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
NCIS
NCIS.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们正在找这个人 你见过他吗
Looking for this man. Have you seen him?
没
No.
他四十五分钟之前在你的终端机上刷过他的身份卡
Well, he scanned his C.A.C. At your terminal 45 minutes ago.
不好意思 我最近精力不太集中
Sorry, I haven't really been able to focus.
嘿
Hey!
水杯 孩子
Water cup, kids.
那是水杯
That's a water cup.
水
Agua.
不能装苏打
No soda.
该死的每一天
Every frickin' day.
来找麻烦的不是十岁的熊孩子 就是将军
If it's not a ten-year-old, it's a general.
你能再看一下吗
Can you look again?
嗯
Yeah.
再仔细想想 这发型
On second thought, the-the haircut
还有这身迷彩服 是看着有点眼熟
and the cammies do look familiar.
我应该在这见过
I think I've seen him in here, like,
今天大概就有1500次吧 嘿
1,500 times today? Hey!
把吸管放回去
Put the straws back.
Tomas
Tomas!
坐下 坐
Sit down. Siéntate .
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你们要找那个人 和她聊聊
You're looking for that guy, talk to her.
她在这待了一个小时了
She's been here over an hour,
也不好好管孩子
not managing those children.
好吧 谢了
All right, thanks.
嗯
Um...
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
啊 对不起 小姐
Uh, sorry, miss.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
啊
Uh...
我也说不准
I couldn't say.
十个孩子 我只有两只眼睛
Ten kids, two eyes.
我们能问问孩子们吗
Can we ask the children,
还是我们得得到父母的允许
or do we need permission from the parents?
呃 没有父母
Uh, there are no parents.
见过这个人吗
Alguien ha visto a este hombre?
嗯哼 没有
Mm-mm. No.
他们是孤儿 还是
Are they orphans, or...?
无监护者未成年人
Unaccompanied minors.
至少 术语是这么称呼的
At least, that's the term Du jour.
难民
Refugees.
对 他们是从那些深受帮派暴♥力♥之苦的
Yeah. They fled from countries overwhelmed
国家逃出来的
by gang violence.
大多数是中美洲
Mostly Central America.
有些是独自来的 有些是跟父母一起来的 但
Some came alone, some came with their parents, but...
有些父母没能活下来
Some of the parents didn't make it.
路途很艰辛
It's not an easy trip.
我只能这么说
Let's just put it that way.
而随着如此多的孤儿涌入
And with so many orphaned children pouring in,
健康与人类服务部已经满负荷运作
Health and Human Services' housing is at capacity.
所以你用军事基地来分流一部分
So you're using the military bases as an overflow.
嗯 至少 在法♥院♥处理他们的
Yeah. At least, while their cases
案件期间 能有地方待
are working through the courts, yeah.
哦 你走运了
Oh, you're in luck.
他见过他
He's seen him.
他说他在拍照
He said he was taking pictures.
拍什么的照片
Taking pictures of what?
嗯 孩子们不知道
Well, the kids didn't know.
而且我们一直没找到Ruiz
And we never found Ruiz.
但我们在基地的监控录像中发现了他
But we did pick him up on some base security cameras.
Ruiz一直在拍照
Ruiz took photos
他去杂货店之前 拍了一个多小时
for over an hour before he got to the commissary.
看来他在做侦查
Looks like he's doing recon.
-侦查什么 -嗯
- Recon for what? - Well,
如果他是La Vida Mala的人 肯定不是为了
if he's La Vida Mala, probably not
举♥行♥办公室聚会
their office party.
或许是某种袭击
Could be some kind of attack.
你们得找到这个人
You need to find this guy.
我设法提取了手♥机♥序列号♥
Well, I was able to pull the cell's IMEI number.
注册名是躺在我们验尸房♥里的那位帮派成员
It's registered to our gangbanger down in autopsy.
你能用它定位现在的使用者吗
Can you use that to locate our live one?
Ruiz关掉了手♥机♥定位服务
Well, Ruiz turned off cell location services,
但是我进入了他的云备份
but I was able to access the cloud backup.
这是什么意思
Which means?
我们找到了他拍的照片
We got his photos.
所以目标是什么 Gibbs
So what's the target, Gibbs?
这些看起来只是一些随机的照片
This seems like just a bunch of random photos.
不 不是随机的
No, it's not random.
继续放
Keep going.
就在那
Right there.
他在追踪孩子们
He's after the kids?
不 只是其中一个
No. Just one of them.
那个女孩
That girl...
是La Vida Mala的目标
...is La Vida Mala's target.
孩子们很快就回来 我们可以在这里等
The kids should be back soon. We can wait here.
这就是他们住的地方吗
This is where they live?
我知道你的意思 但不管你信不信
I know. But believe it or not,
这比他们之前的生活强多了
it's an improvement from their lives before.
哦 放学了
Oh. School's out.
-放学 -当然啊
-School? -Of course.
-你觉得我们平时让他们干嘛 -我想 我
- What'd you think we do with them? - I-I guess I...
我没仔细想过这个
I didn't really think about it.
所以你们是想和所有孩子聊 还是 只是
So did you want to talk to all the kids, or-or just...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表