Mae Carter意识到她丢失包裹单上
Mae Carter realized her list of missing packages
所有的包裹都经过你的仓库
all went through your warehouse.
她出面问问题
She showed up asking questions.
怀疑你是在从你自己的仓库里
And she suspected that you were stealing packages
偷东西
from your own warehouse.
她跟踪了你
She followed you
看到你把药卖♥♥给你的买♥♥家Jax
and watched you sell pills to your buyer Jax.
你看到了她
You saw her there.
你甚至看到她偷♥拍♥了几张照片
You even saw her snap a couple pictures.
所以你让Jax杀了她
So you had Jax kill her
然后毁掉照片
and destroy the pictures.
但是当他翻她家房♥子的时候
But when he tossed her house...
却没能找到照片
...he didn't find the pictures.
这本来也无所谓了 直到你在Profile360节目的宣传中
Which was okay until you saw one resurface
看到照片重新出现
in the Profile 360 promo.
然后你就开始在Sara Carter的车里找照片
Then you went looking for it in Sara Carter's car.
她奋力反击 然后 呃
She fought you off and, uh...
把你一顿暴打
...she kicked your ass.
知道吗 你脸上这个伤口挺好看
You know, that cut looks good on you.
我打赌他三秒之内就会叫律师
I give it three seconds before he lawyers up.
我需要律师
I want a lawyer.
非常感谢你的配合
Thank you very much.
我会向海军部长报告这个好消息
I'll give SECNAV the good news.
而且我也会向她保证 不会再出现
And I'll assure her there won't be any
新一♥期♥的 Gibbs暴♥力♥执法 了
future installments of "When Gibbs Attacks."
哼
Hmm.
所以这一切的起源 就是
So this all started with a mother
一个想要减轻女儿痛苦的母亲
trying to take away her daughter's pain.
听起来不错
Sounds about right.
Sara呢
What about Sara?
你知道她在德州并没有什么姑妈
You know she doesn't really have an aunt in Texas.
Reeves正在处理此事
Reeves is handling it.
他真是有点自命不凡 对吧
He's really coming into his own, isn't he?
♪ We were born into a world on fire... ♪
你留下一起吃晚饭吧
You staying for dinner?
呃 今晚不行
Um, I can't tonight.
实际上 我得 我真的该走了
In fact, I should, uh, I should really get going.
听着
Listen.
我不想把这事弄得多愁善感 但是
I don't want to get all sappy, but...
谢谢你
thank you.
谢谢你看到了我想要成为的人
For seeing who I'm trying to be.
你母亲会很骄傲的
Your mum would be proud.
♪ You're always there for me... ♪
你母亲也会为你骄傲的
So would yours.
♪ You clear the air I breathe ♪
♪ You make me feel at home ♪
♪ You, you make me feel at home ♪
♪ This love, it grows ♪
♪ No matter where we go ♪
♪ You, you make me feel at home ♪
♪ We have known this world at times apart ♪
♪ When you're alone, the feeling never ends ♪
♪ Your heart is all I need ♪
♪ I'm drawn to everything ♪
♪ 'Cause you make me feel at home... ♪
McGee 我喝了五种不同的汤
McGee, I had five different kinds of soups,
感觉就像
and I feel like a...
就像冰柱里的彩虹
like a rainbow inside an icicle.
哪壶不开提哪壶
Rubbing it in.
我没想揭伤疤 我只是在说实话
I'm not trying to rub it in. I'm just being honest.
那个寒冷的感觉简直棒极了
That cold felt amazing!
我现在正式喜欢上汤了
And now I officially like soup!
好了 听着 你可以以后再哭给我们听
Okay, listen, you can cry to us later.
晚安 Abbs
Good night, Abbs.
爱你
I love you.
Abby 为你喝彩
Abby, cheers to you.
为什么
For what?
选择我跟你一起来
Choosing me to come with you,
还有说服我去跟Sara谈话
and for convincing me to talk to Sara.
我告诉过你 你并不需要我
I told you, you didn't need me.
得了 Abby 每个人都需要你
Come on, Abby, everybody needs you.
你就是我们所有人的天使
You're our angel in platforms.
能换点零钱吗
Spare some change?
哦 好啊 伙计 当然
Oh, yeah, man, absolutely.
-当然 -把所有东西都给我
- Of course. - Just give me the whole thing.
听着 哥们
Listen, mate.
你也是 把你的钱包给我 马上
You, too. Give me your wallet now.
好的 没问题 伙计
Okay, no problem, man.
呃 你知道吗 也许我们能谈谈
Um, you know what, maybe if-if we could talk,
然后 呃 我也许能帮你
then, um, I could help you.
你觉得你比我强吗
You think you're better than me?
听着 拿着吧 好吗
Look, just take it, yeah?
你想帮我吗
You want to help me?
听着 拿着钱包快走吧 好吗
Look, just take it and go, yeah?
你想帮我吗 说出来 你想帮我吗
You want to help me? Say it. You want to help me?
是的 我想帮你
Yes, I want to help you.
-你帮不了我 -住手
- You can't. - Stop!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表