好的
All right,
完成三个 还有三个
three down, three to go.
这样是不对的
This doesn't seem right.
-你还在发牢骚吗 -我选择这个工作
- Are you still bellyaching? - I chose this career
是想帮助好人安静地
to help good people transition peacefully
去往来世
into the hereafter.
做这个 或者当脑外科医生 是吧
It was this or brain surgeon, huh?
然而我们在这里
And here we are
像移♥动♥棋盘上的棋子一样
moving dead folks around
移♥动♥这些逝者
like checkers on a board.
只是为了给又一条该死的州界公路腾空间
All to make room for another damn lane on the interstate.
至少你不会再抱怨
At least traffic's one less thing you'll have
-交通 -我会抱怨其他东西的
- to complain about. - I'll think of something else.
好的
All right.
注意一点
Nice and easy.
小心 Phil
Careful, Phil.
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
-当心 -可恶
- Watch it! - Damn it.
我勒个去...
What in the hell...
♪ NCIS 15x02 ♪ Twofer Original Air Date on October 3, 2017
NCIS 海军罪案调查处 第15季第2集
除了体重下降 Gibbs 你的指标都正常
Your numbers are good, Gibbs, despite the weight loss.
吃几周壁炉里烤的T骨牛排
Nothing a few weeks of fireplace T-bones
-体重就恢复了 -已经吃着了 医生
- won't put back on you. - Got a head start on that, Doc.
看你的红细胞计数就知道了
Uh-huh. I figured as much from your red count.
总之 我认为
But all in all, I'd say
你可以复职了
you're good to go for full duty.
别那么快下结论 Nuali医生
Not so fast, Dr. Nuali.
当然 要Confalone医生
That is, once Dr. Confalone has added
同意之后才行
her seal of approval.
嘿
Hey.
-你怎么样 -很好 老大
- How are you? - Good, boss.
指标一切正常
Passed with flying colors.
身体没有问题了
Got a clean bill of health.
早就料到了吧 Tim
Yeah, go figure, huh, Tim?
就像我刚刚和McGee探员说的
As I was just saying to Agent McGee...
巴拉圭 真的吗
Paraguay. Really?
我们去任何需要我们的地方
We go where we're needed.
和我说的一模一样
Exactly what I said.
更妙的是
Yeah, which is doubly great
Vance主任想要
since Director Vance needs
你们两个人的
mandatory psych evaluations
强制性心理评估
from each of you.
我想你们应该想要早点完成吧
I assume you would prefer sooner rather than later.
-告诉你我想要啥 -牙根管治疗 我知道
- Uh, tell you what I'd prefer. - A root canal, I know.
你觉得我们跳过这些绕圈子的对话怎么样
What say you we skip our usual dance?
我想说今天下午的
I was gonna say this afternoon.
哦
Oh.
很好
Great.
嗯
Um...
3点怎么样
want to do 3:00?
我会到的
I'll be there.
好的 嗯
Okay. Um...
McGee探员 你可以紧接在Gibbs后面
Agent McGee, I can get you right after Gibbs.
哦
Oh.
对不起 等我一下
Sorry. One second.
我不得不说 你看起来 怎么说呢
I have to say, you seem, I don't know,
-比我想象中的更阳光了 -更阳光
- sunnier than I expected. - Sunnier?
很多人都在为你们祈祷
You had a lot of people praying for you.
-你知道的 -嗯
- You know that. - Well...
-我猜这奏效了 -别油嘴滑舌的
- I guess it worked. - Don't be glib.
当想到也许再也看不到你们时 我们都担心死了
We were worried sick we might never see you again.
很高兴还能再见面
It's good to be seen.
算了 你一如既往地让人发愁
Never mind. Cloudy as ever.
Bishop想知道我们能不能复职
Bishop wants to know if we're available.
说他们接到的案子 似乎 有些奇怪
Says they've got something, uh, weird, apparently.
哦 现在我说了算吗
Oh, so it's up to me, now?
你说了算
It is up to you.
我想 恢复正常工作没什么问题
Well, I suppose a return to normalcy wouldn't hurt.
也许暂时可以例外一次
Perhaps a temporary exception could be made.
-好的 Bishop... -在你们俩都
- Okay, Bishop... - On the condition
按时进行心理评估的前提下
that you both keep your appointments.
不能取消预约 明白吗
No one blows me off today, understand?
明白了
Understood.
你也不可以当回领导 Gibbs
And, you can't be boss, either, Gibbs.
在我们交谈之前 不允许担任领导职务
No supervisor role until we've had our little chat.
好的 Bishop 今天你是老大 我们在路上了
All right, Bishop, you're boss. We're on our way.
注意 Michael 到住院部
Attention, Michael, to Admitting.
这真糟糕
Oh, that's nasty.
两具尸体 两倍的气味
Yeah, two bodies, twice the smell.
是的 两倍恶心
Yeah, and twice the nasty.
他们拥抱的样子
The way they're cuddled up like that.
我会用"堆放"这个词形容
I was gonna go with "stacked,"
但是你用了"拥抱"
but now that you said "cuddle,"
我不能假装没看到
I can't really un-see that.
-谢谢提醒 -没关系
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
欢迎回来
And welcome back.
凯♥旋♥的英雄们
Yeah, the conquering heroes.
我试着让他们离开来着
Just try keeping them away.
很高兴可以回来
Good to be back.
回到属于你的地方
Back where you belong.
墓地里
In a cemetery?
不是墓地...
No, not a cemetery...
等等 Gibbs刚刚试着说了个笑话吗
I'm sorry, did Gibbs just try to make a joke?
我们都很高兴你找到了你的夹克
We are all very happy that you found your jacket.
比预想的更合身了
Fits better than I thought it would.
你想让我们做什么 Bishop
Where do you want us, Bishop?
不不不不 没关系 Gibbs
Oh, no, no, no, that's... that's okay, Gibbs.
-你来当领导 -不
- You can, you can take the lead. - No.
-不 我不能 -不 还是你 Ellie
- No, I can't. - No, still you, Ellie.
你知道吗 Bishop接替你的空缺
You know, Bishop did a fine job
做得挺好的 Gibbs
filling in for you, Gibbs.
我怀疑过 但是 你知道吗
I had my doubts, but, you know,
她让我感到惊讶
she actually surprised me.
嗯 我让你感到惊讶了
Hmm, I surprised you?
-好吧 不是惊讶 但... -你曾怀疑过
- Well, not surprised, but... - You had your doubts.
我的意思是 我有单独行动的经历
Yeah, well, I mean, experience alone.
多年来我一直冒着生命危险担任卧底
I-I risked my life as an undercover agent for years
而你在NSA分♥析♥数据
【注:NSA 美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局】
while you were still crunching numbers at NSA,
-这是我想说的 -嗯 对的
- that's what I'm saying. - Mm, that's right.
我在阿富汗的时候 感觉...
Because my time in Afghanistan, I mean, that was, like...
就像放春假一样
that was like spring break.
Ellie
Ellie.
你要我们做什么
Where do you want us?
你们两个和我一起
Uh, you two stick with me.
Torres 你去和墓地管♥理♥员♥谈谈
Torres, go talk to the groundskeepers.
我们现在这样玩了吗
Oh, is that how we're playing now?
你感到惊讶吗
You surprised?
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Wow...
这么久竟然什么都没变
Amazing how nothing's changed.
哦 变了很多
Oh, it's changed plenty.
一切回归正常真是太好了
It'll be so nice to finally get back to normal.
-是的 -受害者是谁
- Whatever that is. - Who's our victim?
据狗牌显示 他叫Richard Coyne
Dog tags I.D. him as Richard Coyne,
海军上尉 一年半前
a Navy lieutenant reported U.A.
斯蒂亚河-波林联合基地
from Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
-报告他失踪 -这个女人是谁
- a year and a half ago. - Who's the woman?
这个棺材的正主
That would be the casket's rightful owner,
Edna Stone 87岁
Edna Stone, 87.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表