发生次数太多了
Well, it happens a lot here.
请原谅
Excuse me.
好吧
BISHOP: All right.
我们在犯罪现场46英里外
We're 46 miles away from the crime scene.
嫌犯潜伏了一早上
Our suspect laid low all morning,
然后开一个小时的车来这个小小的购物中心
and then drove an hour to this dumpy strip mall?
为什么
Why?
Gibbs
Gibbs?
呃 我们在做什么
Uh, what are we doing?
Abby说嫌犯
Abby said our suspect
需要看医生
would need to see a doctor.
是的 但是 看兽医
Yeah, but... an animal doctor?
我们都是动物 Reeves
We're all animals, Reeves.
每天涂两次药膏
Apply the salve twice a day,
应该会好得很快
and it should heal quickly.
同时 Wiggles必须戴着伊丽莎白圈
In the meantime, Wiggles will have to wear the cone.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
Sassafras
Sassafras?
Cho医生
Dr. Cho?
你们得预约
You'll have to make an appointment.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
有没有个能说话的地方
There someplace we can talk?
人类 你认真的吗
A human? Are you serious?
-是的 -伙计们 我是个兽医
- Yes. - Guys, I'm a vet.
这不算回答
Not an answer.
不 当然没有 不仅因为有严令禁止此事
No. A-Absolutely not. Not only is it forbidden,
而且我没有合适的设备
I don't have the proper equipment.
你不介意我们四处看看吧
You don't mind if we take a look around, do you?
介意 我还有个病人在等呢
I do mind. I've got a patient waiting.
所以我得请你们离开
Please, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
得了 你们在找什么
Come on. What are you looking for?
看到的时候我们就知道了
We'll know it when we see it.
你们不需要带个搜查令什么的吗
Don't you need a search warrant or something?
搜垃圾需要这个吗
For the garbage?
小心
Be careful.
那里有锋利的东西
There's sharps in there.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
我注意到了
I noticed.
两个断掉的耙齿
Two broken rake tines?
你简直是一派胡言
What a load of bollocks.
什么
What?
别废话了 医生
Cut the crap, Doc.
求你们了 我什么都不能说
Please. I can't say anything.
他会杀了我的
He'll kill me.
那是什么
What is it?
犯罪登记表
Rap sheet.
未经许可对人实施手术
Unauthorized practice on a human.
你之前就做过
You have done this before.
求你了 我可能会永远失去行医执照
Please. I could lose my license forever.
哦 你会失去更多
Oh, you're gonna lose more than that.
一次 就一次 我帮一个人
One time-- one time-- I helped out a guy
把子弹从他腿里取出来
with a bullet in his leg.
他说他不能去医院
Said he couldn't go to the hospital.
我没问问题 他付了我很多钱
I didn't ask questions, and he paid well.
说重点
Word gets around.
我知道他们不是特蕾莎修女那样的好人
I knew they weren't all Mother Teresa,
但是他们给的钱实在是太诱人了
but the money was good.
我被抓现行以后 执照被暂扣了
When I got caught, my license was suspended,
我就再也没做过
so I never did it again.
直到今天
Until today.
我没得选
I had no choice.
一个人流着血进来
A guy walked in bleeding.
什么人
What guy?
陌生人
Some guy.
我以前从未见过他
I'd never seen him before. I...
我告诉他我再也不对人做手术了
I told him I don't work on people anymore,
然后他就威胁要杀了我 我还能怎么做
but then he threatened to kill me. What was I supposed to do?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
我犯了个错误 我知道了
I-I made a mistake, I get it.
但是看在上帝的份上 那个人快要流血致死了
But the guy was gonna bleed out, for God's sake.
-我救了他的命 -他夺走了别人的命
- I saved his life. - He took someone else's.
你救了一个凶手的命
You saved the life of a killer.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
我也想配合你们
I-I want to cooperate.
但是我没有监控录像
But I don't have security cameras,
而且我也没有他的姓名和手♥机♥号♥
and it's not like I got his name and number.
-他戴着手套吗 -没错
- Was he wearing gloves? - Actually, yeah.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
这样他就不会留下指纹了
So he wouldn't leave fingerprints.
跟我们的素描师谈谈吧
You're gonna sit with our sketch artist.
以后还是专心给猫做绝育吧
Stick to spaying cats.
那要安全得多
It's safer.
所以
So.
所以 你在想什么
So? What do you think?
我得说 你拿到结果了
Well, I got to say, you get results.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你对自己的工作真是十分擅长
That you're really good at what you do.
你是在分♥析♥他还是分♥析♥我
Are you analyzing him or me?
相信我 你不会希望我来分♥析♥你的
Believe me, you don't want me to analyze you.
所以 凶手不是第一次杀人
So, this isn't our killer's first rodeo,
但是你知道这一点
but you already know that.
没错 我知道 但我想听听你的分♥析♥
Yeah. I do, but I like to hear it out loud.
他开着偷来的车以免被追踪
Well, he stole a car so he couldn't be traced,
这说明他很聪明
which makes him smart.
他知道这个不务正业的兽医
He knew about the rogue veterinarian,
说明他人脉很多
which makes him connected.
他掩盖了自己的行迹 这很狡猾
And he covered his tracks, which is cunning.
这不是一个头一次打架的小混混
This ain't some two-bit thug who just got in a fight.
这事是有预谋的
This was premeditated.
-他为什么杀掉Miller -这正是拼图里
- Why'd he kill Miller? - That's the missing piece
缺失的部分
of the puzzle.
动机 你会找到的
Motive. You'll find it.
在你的帮助下
We'll find it.
我们会找到的
With your help.
Jack
Jack.
-哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 -嗨
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Hey.
你真是个大好人 我爱你
You are a wonderful human being, and I love you.
好吧 我们这是在干什么
Okay, what are we doing here?
你为孩子们做的事
What you did for those kids?
简直太棒了
Amazing.
哦 捐款啊 没错没错
Oh, the donation. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
多少有点帮助
Every little bit helps.
哦 得了 不但慷慨而且谦虚
Oh, come on. Generous and humble?
好了
Okay.
-请保持安全距离 Jimmy -向我保证
- Safe space, Jimmy. Okay. - Just promise me
你会在周六 去那个新游乐场的
that you're gonna come to the grand opening
盛大开幕式
of the new playground on Saturday.
如果我同意的话你会放我走吗
Will you let me go if I say yes?
-没错 -好吧 我去
- Yes. - Okay, yes.
-我去 -好的
- Yes. - Yes.
刚才是什么情况
What the hell was that?
那是慷慨大方的样子
That's what generosity looks like.
你给了多少钱
How much did you give?
-50块 -你就非得比我们多一点 是吧
- 50 bucks. - You had to one-up us, did you?
-奥 你也想要个拥抱吗 -回家自己抱去
- Aw. Do you want a hug, too? - Hug on your own time.
-不 Gibbs -不 不 事情不像你...
- No, Gibbs. - No, no-- what happened...
-凶手那边什么进展 -兽医说我们要找一个
- Update on our killer? - The vet said we're looking
留着Bluto一样胡子的肌肉结实的拉丁裔秃头
for a bald, beefy Latino with a beard like Bluto.
Bishop和Cho医生正在跟素描师一起呢
Yeah, Bishop and Dr. Cho are with the sketch artist now.
我们应该很快就能拿到画像
We should have an image soon.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表