"Hey. Are you all right?"
3号♥
Number three.
你没事吧
"Hey. Are you all right?"
不是他
No.
4号♥
Number four.
你没事吧
"Hey. Are you all right?"
我能再听一次4号♥吗
Can I hear four again?
4号♥请你再读一遍
Number four again, please.
你没事吧
"Hey. Are you all right?"
不 不是4号♥
No. That's not him.
多谢你们了
Thank you.
Barth小姐 谢谢你来配合我们调查
Miss Barth, thank you for coming in.
这就完了吗
That's it?
走吧
Come on.
我开车送你回家
I'll drive you home.
十分感谢 Barth小姐
Thanks very much, Miss Barth.
没啥
No problem.
你已经证明我的当事人是无辜的
Well, now that you've proven my client is innocent,
我想他可以无罪离开这儿了
I presume he's free to go?
我想是的 现在没事 但我们还没完
Yeah, for now. We're not done yet.
好吧 那么午安了 探员们
Okay. Good day, then, Agents.
特别探员们
Special Agents.
-瞧他那副恶心的嘴脸 -是啊
- Ugh. - Yeah.
你认为我们能让Billing中士倒戈
Do you think that we can get Petty Officer Billings
去指证药剂师吗
to flip on the pharmacist?
他不会被击垮的
He's not gonna break.
他正和药剂师的女儿热恋呢
The guy's in love with his daughter.
好吧 那我们就得拿到父亲的认罪供词
Okay. Then we have to get the father to confess.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
噢
Oh.
Gibbs 你是有计划的 不是吗
You have a plan, Gibbs, don't you?
你全身上下散发着自信啊
I see it all over you.
立法律师办公室
Office of Legislative Counsel?
是的 我们是一个律师团队
Yes. We're a team of lawyers
协助制定国会立法草案
who help Congress draft legislation.
你们协助制定法律
So, you help write laws?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 法案 决议和动议 之类
Yeah, bills, resolutions and motions, as well.
Harlan 开灯
Harlan, turn on the lights.
好的 灯开了
Okay. Lights on.
你不会认为国会议员们通过的法案
You don't think members of Congress actually write
都是他们自己写的吧
any of the laws they pass, do you?
我不觉得议员事必躬亲
I don't think Congress does anything.
他们做的比你想象的多得多
They do more than you think.
就去年 我协助起草了17项法案
Just last year, I helped craft 17 new bills.
天哪
Damn.
-所以你基本上就是个混♥蛋♥ -那是你的头衔
- So you're basically a badass. - That's your title.
你才是那个有枪和雄伟二头肌的人
You're the one with the guns and the big biceps.
呃 它们的大小很得体啊
Well, they are a decent size.
我握过很多胳膊
I've held lots of arms.
你的远远超过得体了 来点咖啡
Yours are more than decent. Coffee?
啊不 不用了 我得回去了
Uh, no, I shouldn't. I should get back.
明白 还要调查
Right. The investigation.
很抱歉我没法帮你抓到那个坏蛋
Sorry I couldn't help you catch the bad guy.
你们已经帮我们很多了 剩下的我们来做
Well, you got us this far. We'll do the rest.
住你好运 Nick 还有 谢谢你
Good luck, Nick, and... thank you.
怎么
For what?
因为你相信我
For believing in me.
啊 你也没给我别的选择
Well, you gave me no choice.
看看你 已经改变了
Look at that. He's converted.
我这边的工作做完了
My job here is done.
行 稍后见
All right. See you around.
亲爱的
Honey?
我需要 Jenkins夫人的处方
I need Mrs. Jenkins' prescriptions.
氢氯♥噻♥嗪♥ 呋♥塞♥米♥
Hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide.
药都去哪儿
Where are the drugs?
我也想知道
That's what I want to know.
上个月 你进了9万毫克的伪麻黄碱
Last month, you ordered 90,000 milligrams of pseudoephedrine.
是的 我们已经 呃 卖♥♥掉了很多
Yeah. We've been, uh, selling a lot of that.
不 你们没有
No. You haven't.
收据显示我们只卖♥♥了1.8万毫克
The receipts show we only sold 18,000 milligrams.
剩下的7.2万呢
Where's the other 72?
爸爸
Dad.
我怎么知道啊 亲爱的
How should I know, honey?
爸爸
Dad.
别问了
Don't ask questions
除非你做好了听到答案的准备
unless you're prepared to hear the answer.
什么
What?
看看你
Look around you.
真是可悲
It's pathetic.
花费30年时间去瞎搞憩室炎药品
30 years of dolling out diverticulitis drugs
给那些老年疑病症患者
to geriatric hypochondriacs.
这就是你想要的
Is that what you want?
你在制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
You are making crystal meth.
我在赚钱 赚很多钱
I'm making money, lots of it.
是的 直到你那个宝贝未婚夫打了退堂鼓
Or I was, until your precious fiancé got cold feet.
你利用了他
You took advantage of him.
然后你 你还想杀了他
Then you-you tried to kill him.
海军问了一些问题
The Navy was asking questions.
我以为他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们三个人
I thought that he would rat the three of us out.
他永远不会那么做
He never would.
但我会
But I just did.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs?
我简直不能相信
I can't believe it.
我不能相信
I can't believe it.
转过去 双手放在背后
Turn around. Hands behind your back.
我知道这很艰难
I know that that was hard.
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
但是正确的事情
It was the right thing to do.
嘿 谁是第三个人
Hey. Who is "the three of us"?
你说你以为
You said that you thought that
Billings打算出♥卖♥♥♥你们三个人
Billings was gonna rat "the three of us" out.
那是你
That's you,
Sheriff Pearson还有谁
Sheriff Pearson and who else?
我知道了 我现在就打给Torres
I got it. I'm calling Torres right now.
你改变主意打算喝咖啡了吗 Nick
You change your mind about coffee, Nick?
不是Nick
Not Nick.
嘿
"Hey.
你还好吗
Are you all right?"
离我远点 站远点
Stay away from me. Stay away.
我觉得确认一下你是否认出我的声音我才安心
I guess it's safe to assume you recognize my voice.
你是船上的那个男人
The man on the boat.
Harlan 关掉灯
Harlan, turn off the lights.
好的 关掉了
Okay. Lights off.
很聪明
Clever.
调整了比赛场地
Leveling the playing field.
但我依然能够听到你的脚步声
But I can still hear your footsteps.
Harlan 打开灯
Harlan, turn on the lights.
你拔掉了Harlan的电源
You unplugged Harlan.
好吧 Annie Barth再得一分
Well, score another point for Annie Barth.
你忘记了一些东西
You forgot something.
手♥机♥
Cell phones.
手♥机♥也能够这么
Cell phones can be so...
这么...方便
so... handy.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
不 不 你去哪儿 过来
No, no. Where you going? Come here.
嗯 没事的
Ah, that's right.
安静
Quiet down.
Annie
Annie?
Annie
Annie.
-你没事 你没事的 过来这里 -Nick
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表