No. Sloane was with Ross at his house in Franconia
Sloane和Ross在他位于弗兰肯的家中
yesterday afternoon when the post was uploaded.
我们联♥系♥了
We contacted
退伍军人♥大♥厅 办公室的老兵说
the Legion Hall, and the vet working at the office said
他们的电脑全部都有监控
that they have surveillance on all of their computers.
Torres和Reeves正在赶过去
Torres and Reeves are on their way there now.
Jack
Jack?
我跟他说了我的经历
I told him what happened to me.
我知道对你来说 谈论这些很不容易
I know that's a very difficult thing for you to talk about.
他有个女儿 她甚至不知道他的存在
He has a daughter that doesn't even know he exists.
-他知道她在哪里吗 -他不会说的
- Does he know where she is? - He wouldn't say.
他一直在跟他逃走之后的心魔作斗争
He's fighting the demons that came after his escape,
而不是那段经历本身 所以...
not the experience itself, so...
让你害怕的事情是什么
What about that scares you?
看到埋葬他感情的东西
Seeing what burying his feelings
对John的影响 他...
has done to John. He's, uh...
他很生气
He's angry.
他很孤独
He's lonely.
你和John Ross不一样
You're not like John Ross.
得了吧 Leon
Oh, come on, Leon.
在德州的酒吧打架
Bar fight in Texas.
在恩西尼塔斯的路怒
Road rage in Encinitas.
我在圣地亚哥被勒令接受六个月的情绪管理训练
I was ordered six months of anger management in San Diego.
-它对我来说很有用 是吗 -那是很久以前的事了
- That's done me a lot of good, hasn't it? - That was a long time ago.
是啊 我一直表现得让人看上去不错
Oh, yeah, I've gotten really good at looking pretty
假装和人相处得很好
and pretending to be put together all the time, huh?
嘿 你
Hey, you...
花了很长时间去克服发生在你身上的事
Takes a long time to get past what happened to you.
这跟给车装上电池是不一样的
This is not about getting hooked up to a car battery!
这些不是我能轻松克服的情绪
These are not emotions I can just get over.
这个问题无法被解决
This is not a problem that can be solved!
我本应该救他们的
I should have saved them.
你没有杀他们
You didn't kill them.
但我让他们死了 是吗
But I let them die, right?
-是的 是的 -不是
- I did. I did. - No.
-不是 你... -不 我让他们...
- No, you... - No. I let them...
不
No.
别这样 没事的
Don't do that. It's okay.
过去我们有些问题
Yeah, we had some issues in the past.
一些成员滥用他们的电脑权限
Some of our members were abusing their computer privileges,
所以我们安装了
and that's when we installed
监控摄像头
the surveillance cameras.
我们要看昨天下午的监控
We need to see yesterday afternoon.
下午2:04左右
Around 2:04 p.m.
我从一开始就说了
You know, I could have told you boys from day one
你们误会John了
that you was barking up the wrong tree with John.
是了
Yup.
来了 下午2:04
There you go. 2:04 p.m.
是Sweeney中士的哥哥
That's Petty Officer Sweeney's brother.
Clyde
Clyde.
我认识这个人
Hey, I know this guy.
他进来拿些包裹
He came in to pack some boxes.
大约一个月以前
It was about a month ago.
John在这里吗
Was John here?
John一直在这里
Man, John's always here.
你们两个有谁和他说过话吗
Did either of you talk to this man?
谈过一些
Yeah, a little bit.
我只记得
You know, I just remembered.
他带走了几个包裹
He took a few boxes with him
他想要带回家
that he wanted to pack at home.
那一定是他的女朋友
That must be his girlfriend.
那是他弟弟的妻子
That's his brother's wife.
真的吗
Really?
因为在我看来他们关系很好
Because they look like they're getting along pretty well to me.
天啊
Oh, my!
行了
Okay.
你在等谁吗
You expecting someone?
没有
No.
你好 Gibbs探员 探员...
Hi, Agent Gibbs. Agent, uh...
Bishop 我们需要谈谈
Bishop. We're here to talk.
现在真的不太方便
Right now's not really the best time.
我们在找Clyde
We're looking for Clyde.
我们去了他的公♥寓♥ 他不在家
We went to his apartment, he wasn't home.
所以你们来这里了吗
And you came here?
是的 我们发现了
Well, yeah. I mean, we figured
你俩的不正当关系和所有的事
since you two are sleeping together and all.
退伍军人♥大♥厅的摄像机
Cameras at the Legion Hall.
请进
Please.
-Clyde -在
- Clyde? - Yeah.
NCIS在这里
NCIS is here.
Clyde
Clyde?
Clyde 把枪放下
Clyde, put the weapon down.
不许动
Don't move.
放下枪
Drop the weapon!
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Stop!
嘿
Hey!
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
怎么样了
How'd it go?
与James Sweeney的遗产无关
Had nothing to do with James Sweeney's inheritance.
妻子想要
Wife wanted out
逃离婚姻一段时间
of the marriage for a while.
一旦她丈夫执行任务 她就和他哥哥在一起
She paired up with the brother once the husband was deployed.
他们决定杀了James
They decided to kill James
致敬Clyde的偶像Whit Dexter
and impress Clyde's hero, Whit Dexter,
同时陷害Ross
at the same time by framing Ross.
利用爱心包裹 一石二鸟
Two birds, one care package.
Emma和Clyde认为
Emma and Clyde thought
他们可以通过推文来控制舆♥论♥
they could sway public opinion with their posts.
那是你捉到坏人后的庆祝之舞吗
Is that your “caught the bad guy” dance?
不 那是国税局搞砸了
No, that's my “IRS messed up,
-现在他们欠了我钱的庆祝舞蹈 -哦 他们欠你钱吗
- and now they owe me money” dance. - Oh, they owe you?
是啊 唯一能让今天变得不错的事
Yeah. The only thing that would make this day better
就是我们不知怎么地
is if we somehow
逮捕了Whit Dexter
got to arrest Whit Dexter.
还有件好事
Well, you get the next best thing.
他失去了许多赞助商
He's already lost multiple sponsors.
-不是吧 -很显然 受到谋杀案的影响
- No. - Yeah, apparently, influencing a murder
让他们最终划清了界线 -哦
is where they finally draw the line. - Ooh.
你中招了
Bazinga!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 Jack
You all right, Jack?
嗯
Yeah.
我 很好
I'm, uh... perfect.
所以
So, um,
John还过着那样的生活
John is still living a life
甚至不能和自己的女儿说话
where he can't even talk to his own daughter.
他说他不知道她的下落
He says he doesn't even know where to find her.
你不相信他
You don't believe him.
我想他一定知道她在哪里
I think he knows exactly where she is.
你认为她多大了
How old do you think she'd be?
我太紧张了
I am so nervous.
这会改变她的生活
This could change her whole life.
要是我毁了一切怎么办
What if I screw everything up?
我想她会很高兴得知真♥相♥的
Hey, I think she'll be glad to know the truth.
我只希望她知道我有多爱她母亲
I just want her to know how much I loved her mother.
我准备好告诉她了 要是她
And I'm ready to tell her it's okay
不想和我有关系也不要紧
if she doesn't want anything to do with me.
别这样
Stop it!
你是个好人
You're a good man.
她会知道的
She'll see that.
这对你们两个来说都是很重要的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表