但这不是死亡原因
but that wasn't what killed her.
她因为生日派对上楼层坍塌而死的
She died when a floor collapsed during a birthday party.
谁说是因为她的心脏
Who told you it was her heart?
楼层坍塌
This collapse is
是两个受害人之间的最弱的一环
the missing link between our two victims.
Westbay是
And Westbay was
职业安全和健康署的领头调查者
the lead OSHA investigator.
Victor King是钢筋供应商
Victor King supplied the steel rebar
就是那些弯了的钢筋
that buckled.
但是Westbay最终的报告清除了
But Westbay's final report cleared
King公♥司♥所有的过失
King's company of all wrongdoing.
-又逃过了一劫 -在不少的帮助下
- Dodged a bullet again. - And with a little help, I bet.
Westbay有受贿的历史
Westbay had a history of taking bribes.
King有行贿的历史 我对数学
And King had a history of making them-- now, I'm not really great
不太行 但我还是可以计算的
at math, but I can do it here.
King劣质的钢筋害死了Amber的女儿
King's crappy steel killed Amber's daughter,
Westbay把这件事掩盖了起来
and Westbay covered it up.
Amber还在这里吗
Amber still here?
精神病院
Uh, psych hospital
说他们还要20分钟才能到
says they are not coming for another 20 minutes.
我想我们找到了动机
Well, I think we found our motive.
谁能怪她呢
Well, who could blame her?
我不知道要是有了杀了我的女儿我会做出什么来
I mean, I don't know what I'd do if somebody killed my daughter.
或者儿子
Or whatever I'm having.
说起来 Bishop告诉我
Oh, yeah, speaking of that, Bishop told me
你想过黑进医生的办公室
you were thinking about hacking your doctor's office.
我只是想
I just think that's...
我知道 那很疯狂
I know. I know. It's-it's crazy.
不 我想说那真是太聪明了
No, I was gonna say genius.
-那还是非法的 -是的
- It's also illegal. - Yeah.
既然你支持这个主意
You know what? Since you're a fan of the idea,
只是出于好奇
just out of curiosity,
我想看下
I want to see how secure
医生的系统有多安全
our doctor's system is.
你不是在黑进系统
I mean, it's not like you're hacking anyone.
是的 是的 最近知道这件事很不错
Right, right, right. It's just a good thing to know these days.
我懂了
I totally get it.
等等 等等 怎么回事
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What's going on?
有人在医生的IP地址
Someone put up a firewall
和我工作电脑中建立了防火墙
between the doctor's IP address and my work computer.
知道这两个IP地址的只有Delilah
The only person that knows both IPs is Delilah.
糟糕
Oh, snap.
我死定了
I'm a dead man.
我不明白
Uh, I don't understand.
这是什么
What is this?
害死你女儿的事故
The accident that killed your daughter.
我告诉过你 我们的女儿在睡梦中死去了
No, I... I told you, my daughter died in her sleep.
不,不要这样做
No, we're not doing this.
- Amber 听我说 -我不知道
- Amber, listen to me... - I don't know
你的结论是什么
what you're up to, uh,
但我的女儿
but my daughter...
死于睡梦中
died in her sleep.
报告不是这样说的
That's not what the report says.
安详地
Peacefully.
在她睡梦中
In... her sleep.
我知道这很困难
Hey, I know this is really hard.
请停下
No, please, stop.
-停下 -Amber 我们
-Stop. - Amber, we spoke
和你前夫谈过 - 不
- to your ex-husband. - No.
他告诉我们发生了什么
He told us what happened.
不
No!
那些卑鄙小人
Those scumbags.
那是他们应得的下场
They got what they deserved.
他们害死了我的女儿
They killed my daughter.
他们害死了她
They killed her,
还试图掩盖事实
and they tried to cover it up.
不
No.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
没有震惊
No... freaking...
谢谢你
thank you.
Amber 拒绝接受
Amber refused to accept
建筑倒塌是意外
the building collapse was an accident.
所以她开始挖掘信息 知道King
So she started digging and learned that King
在接受调查
was under investigation.
最终 她黑进他的电脑
Eventually, she hacked his computer,
-发现他给Westbay行贿 - 如果她有证据
- found the bribe to Westbay. - If she had evidence,
为什么不去举报
why not go to the authorities?
她看到海军调查了他好多年
She saw the navy had been after him for years,
但无法控告
but couldn't make a case.
所以我想她不愿意
So I guess she wasn't willing to take the chance
让他再次逃脱
that he could get away again.
我想我可以联♥系♥起来
Yeah, I guess I could relate to that.
非正式地
Unofficially.
前夫不知情吗
And the ex-husband had no idea?
不知情 他一直以为
No, all this time, he thought that
她已经从女儿的死中恢复了过来
she had moved on from their daughter's death.
-弄错了 -接下来的也错了
- Had that wrong. - Yeah, and then some.
我想这比Ambe有精神病更说得通
I guess this makes more sense than Amber being psychic.
我们也弄错了
Yeah, well, we had that wrong, too.
我在等你说"我告诉过你"
Yeah, I was waiting for the “I told you so.”
-Bishop -McGee探员一直
- This is Bishop. Agent McGee's been
在这儿乱晃 就像要过圣诞节一样
running around here like it's Christmas.
我或者你会不会对Amber不是
But is it me, or are you actually a little disappointed
真正的交易感到失望
that Amber's not the real deal?
天啊 Leon 在这件事上
Oh, hell, Leon, a lot of things
有许多令人失望的地方
to be disappointed with on this one.
我不觉得这件案子会这么结束
Yeah, I didn't just see this case ending like this.
还没有结束
Well... it's not over yet.
刚才带走Amber的精神病院打来电♥话♥
That was the psych hospital that picked Amber up.
运输车没有回来
Transport van never made it back.
他们找不到司机
And they can't get ahold of the driver.
-McGee 告诉我情况 -还是联♥系♥不到司机
- McGee, talk to me. - Still no word from the driver.
运送Amber的车子一小时前来了
And the van transporting Amber was due an hour ago.
- 交通事故吗 -解释不了迟到
- Traffic? - Not that would account for the delay.
和司机不接电♥话♥
Or the driver not answering his phone.
-Bishop 发布协查通报 -好的 -我刚听说
- Bishop, BOLO. - On it. - I just heard.
McGee Torres 查手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
McGee, Torres, cell phone and credit cards.
-好的 - 认为Amber要逃走吗
- On it. Think Amber tried to escape?
-你说呢 -我不这样想
- You tell me. - I don't think so.
她像是准备好忏悔了
She seemed like a woman ready to do her penance.
这不是我的直觉告诉我的
That's not what my gut's telling me.
-那是什么 -头儿
- And what's that? - Boss.
州警发现了那辆车
State police just found the van.
在乡村高速路上发生了事故
It was in an accident off a rural highway.
没有Amber的踪迹
No sign of Amber.
Bishop 去那里
Bishop, location.
Gibbs 你的直觉告诉你什么
Gibbs, what's your gut telling you?
听从直觉 Gibbs
Listen to the gut. Gibbs!
乘客在哪儿
Where's the passenger?
没线索 我来的时候已经走了
No clue. Gone when I came to.
我搭档被带到医院了
My partner was taken to the hospital.
-发生什么了? -转向失灵
What happened? Steering went out.
我以为我已经要挂了
I thought I was a goner,
但我的守护天使一定是在守护着我
but my guardian angel must have been looking out for me.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
有一个 嗯 树杈
There was, um, a branch
从我们撞到的那个树干上伸出来
sticking out of the tree trunk that we hit.
差点把我的头割下来
It was about to take my head off,
但厢式货车在最后一秒
but the van swerved at the last second.
突然就自己转向了
All by itself.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表