为了朋友
For a friend.
我知道你帮Brooks上尉造船
I knew you helped Captain Brooks build his boat.
不知道你还愿意为他撒谎
I didn't know that you were willing to lie for him.
我现在对你坦白了 Leon
I'm just trying to be honest with you, Leon.
嗯 你的坦白让我陷入了困境 Gibbs
Well, your honesty puts me in a tough spot, Gibbs.
一个所有人认为已经死了的海军军官其实还活着
A naval officer everyone thinks is dead is actually alive
而你竟然同意这样
and you agreed to go along with it.
对 直到我们发现谁想杀了他
Until we find out who tried to kill him, yeah.
上尉认为这是一个优势
And the captain thinks that this is an advantage?
-我也这么觉得 -你这么去告诉他老婆
- So do I. - Tell that to his wife.
-我们早晚会告诉她的 -时间过得越久
- We will, eventually. - More time that passes,
这件事越难解释清楚
the harder that's gonna be to explain.
好在我们干活很快
Well, it's a good thing we work fast.
现在没有了全职法证专家的帮助 你还敢这么说吗
Without the aid of a full-time forensic scientist?
说起来简单
That's easier said than done.
队伍需要向前看了
The team needs to move forward.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我正在面试候选人来填补
And I'm interviewing candidates to try to fill the vacancy
Sciuto女士留下的空缺 你也知道的
left by Ms. Sciuto, which, as you know,
很难
is no easy task.
我是说 这可能是个很长的过程
I mean, this could be a lengthy process.
案子等不起
Cases don't wait.
有没有什么临时解决办法
I'm open to finding a temporary solution.
很好
Good.
你已经有安排了
You already made arrangements.
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
Phillip Brooks上尉
Captain Phillip Brooks.
已婚 无子女
Married, no kids.
在海军财务办公室工作
Works in the Navy Office of Financial Operations.
所以就是个会计
So he's a glorified accountant.
海军的薪水资助了他对船的爱好
The Navy salary funds his boat hobby.
他也涉足房♥地♥产♥领域
He also dabbles in real estate.
在地区有几处商业财产
Owns some commercial property in the area.
-租出去了 -这不是第一次
- Leases them out. - It wouldn't be the first time
有人想杀了自己的房♥东
someone wants to kill their landlord.
你这么说是有什么证据还是从个人经验得来的
You have proof or are you speaking from personal experience?
个人经验
Personal experience.
噢
Ooh.
也没有犯罪记录
Criminal record is clean, too.
对 他的服役记录也是
Yeah, so is his military record.
唯一一次的纪律处分是去年在一系列
Only disciplinary action was for mentioning the Navy
政♥治♥推特上提到了海军
in a series of political tweets last year.
哦 他是最疯狂的那种人
Oh, he's one of those crazies.
不是 他是呼吁增加公共教师的待遇
No, he was calling for higher pay for public educators.
他老婆Marcy是一个三年级教师
His wife Marcy's a third-grade teacher.
Gibbs竟然会有发推特的朋友 只有我觉得很意外吗
Am I the only one surprised that Gibbs has a friend who tweets?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
我知道 对吧 对船的热爱不可能那么深吧
I know, right? Like no way the love of boats runs that deep.
不是 我说的不是这个
But no, that's not what I mean.
Reeves的电♥话♥已经被清除了
Reeves's phone system has been erased.
他的桌子已经被完全清空了
His desk has been completely cleared out.
他们 他们甚至扔了他的马铃薯片
I mean, they-they even got rid of his flavored crisps.
他们是谁
Who's "they"?
应该是MI6 因为除了你
It had to be MI6 'cause other than you,
没有美国人吃那种东西
no other Americans actually eat those things.
所以我们没办法证明
Wait, so we have no way to verify
上尉曾经联♥系♥过Gibbs
that the captain actually called Gibbs?
不是 这 这 这就像是Clay从来没有存在过
No. It's-it's-it's like Clay was never even here.
我要给MI6打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call MI6.
先和海岸警卫队联♥系♥
Check with the Coast Guard first.
我想要他们在Phil船上找到的所有东西
I want everything they found on Phil's boat.
呃 警卫队探员们
Um, well, their agents already processed
已经检查过
the little that was left
船的残骸了
after the wreckage.
但是 我们可以再查一查
But, um, we can take another look.
是吗 怎么查
Really? How?
我们没有法证专家了
We don't have a forensic scientist.
也不是第一次
It's not the first time.
恕我直言 老大
Well, all due respect, boss,
我知道我们曾经替补过Abby的职位
I know we've filled in for Abby before,
但我想这次有点不一样
but this time I think it's a little different.
没错 我同意 McGee
Yes, I agree with you, McGee.
所以 不需要我们在实验室工作吗
So we aren't working in the lab?
下午好 Jethro
Good afternoon, Jethro.
Duck Kasie
Duck. Kasie.
Gibbs 你们好 各位
Gibbs. Hey, guys.
好吧 我一点儿都不觉得尴尬
Well, this isn't awkward at all.
-谢谢你来帮忙 -没关系
- Thanks for helping out. - Yeah.
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs, uh,
我想说我们能不能谈一谈
I was wondering if we could maybe talk...?
McGee Bishop 联♥系♥海岸警卫队 Torres 跟上
McGee, Bishop. Coast Guard. Torres, come on.
你和我一起
You're with me.
或者我可以直切主题
Or I could just jump right in.
我妻子喜欢开放式的厨房♥
My wife liked the open-concept kitchen.
我喜欢隐蔽式防空洞
I liked the hidden bomb shelter.
不过没想到还真能用上
Didn't think it'd actually be useful, though.
可不是 特别是在这个世纪
Yeah, especially in this century.
你不看新闻吗
Don't you watch the news?
导弹防御战又重新流行起来了
Mutually assured destruction is back in vogue.
下次来点甜甜圈怎么样
How about some Krispy Kreme next time?
-没有下次了 -你要转移我吗
- Not gonna be a next time. - You moving me?
是的 而且我们的时间不多了
Yes, and we don't have much time.
你的妻子正在外面和悲伤顾问会面
Your wife is out meeting with the grief counselor.
-我去哪儿 -我家沙发
- Where am I going? - My couch.
我从楼上拿了些文件盒
Grabbed a few file boxes from upstairs.
-或许对破案有帮助 -你拿我笔记本了吗
- Might help with the case. - Did you get my laptop?
大多数受害者之前都接触过袭击他们的人
Most victims have had previous contact with their attacker.
谢谢提醒 探长
Thank you, Detective.
好说
Mm.
Jethro
Jethro?!
我回来了
I'm back!
好 就上去
Yeah! Be right up!
你还在底下找工具吗
Are you still going through tools down there?!
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
Brooks夫人
Mrs. Brooks.
你怎么样
How you doing?
特别探员
Special Agent Nick Torres.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
需要我帮你一把吗
Can I give you a hand with those?
我看Gibbs带了援兵过来
I see Gibbs called for reinforcements.
我猜他要的工具比预想的多啊
Guess he wanted more tools than he thought.
我想也是
I guess so.
你不必做这些的
You know, you don't need to do this.
哦 没关系
Oh, it's no problem.
Brooks夫人 容我说下
Um, Mrs. Brooks, if I may.
我完全无法想象你经历了什么
I can't even imagine what you must be going through.
谢谢
Thanks.
主要是 这事发生的太突然了
I think, mainly, because it's so sudden.
如果是疾病
You know, with an illness,
你还有时间去缓和
you have time to process it,
去道别
or say good-bye.
但是 但是这种情况
But, uh, but this,
就像前一天
Mm-hmm. it's like one day,
你所爱之人还在这儿 第二天 他们就走了
someone you love is here, and the next day, they're gone.
我懂得
I understand.
相信我
Believe me.
好了
Okay.
手套带好了
We are a go for gloves.
护目镜 准备好了
Goggles, we are a go.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表