Still nothing on the BOLO.
ATF已经封锁了冰淇淋公♥司♥
【注:酒精烟草和火器管理局】
Well, ATF has the ice cream company on lockdown,
说是没人愿意交代
said nobody's talking.
他们都害怕Javier
They're all scared of Javier.
我们可以尝试一下
Well, we could give it a try.
好啊 去试试 然后去看看Palmer的进展
Yeah, yeah, do it and then check in with Palmer.
哦 我希望你们是出去买♥♥汉堡的
Oh, I hope you guys are going out for burgers.
晚饭时间已经过去很久了
It's way past dinnertime...
而这里还有一个饥饿的小姑娘
...and I have one hungry little girl here.
还很困呢
And a sleepy one.
我们又要去吃汉堡吗
We doing burgers again?
我喜欢汉堡
I like burgers.
真的吗
Really?
我还真没注意呢
I had not noticed.
Elena
Elena?
我想 我想他当时在那里
I think... I think he was there.
呃 在哪 Elena
Uh, where, Elena?
我家那边
Back home.
他就是卖♥♥冰淇淋的人
He is the ice cream man.
运输公♥司♥ 查查看Ruiz有没有
Shipping company. Check and see if Ruiz
在那当过司机
was ever a driver.
嗨 甜心
Hey, honey.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
不好的事情
Something bad.
慢慢来
Take your time.
他曾经有一头长发
He had long hair.
他吓到我了
He scared me.
我当时在哭
I was crying.
然后我就跑开躲起来了
And then I ran away and hid.
我就记得这些
That is all I remember.
没事
It's okay.
没事 甜心
It's okay, honey.
伙计们 我们拿到冰淇淋公♥司♥的
Hiya. We got the ice cream company
运输记录了
shipping records.
然后我顺路买♥♥了些汉堡
And I stopped to get some burgers
以防你们还没吃
just in case you guys haven't eaten,
然而看起来你们已经吃过了
which it looks like you have.
这是我第二个了
This is my second.
Elena呢
And Elena?
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
她绝对狼吞虎咽了四个
She absolutely crushed four.
我得说 那姑娘真能吃
I mean, that girl could eat.
汉堡摄入过量昏迷中
Burger coma.
我想 让另一个小姑娘到这个房♥间来
I'm sure it must be hard having another little girl
你一定很难受吧
back in here, huh?
不过你们一定有一些美好的回忆 Gibbs
You must have some good memories, though, Gibbs.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
Bishop和我浏览了
Bishop and I went through
Moochie's 乳品厂的雇员档案
Moochie's Creamery's employee files.
没有Rico Ruiz
There's no record
给他们开过车的记录
of a Rico Ruiz ever driving for them.
谁知道这是不是他的真名
Who knows if that's even his real name.
而且他们没认出他的照片
And they didn't recognize his picture.
所以我们什么收获都没有
So we got nothing.
而且没有线索
And no leads.
他可能已经到半个地球以外了
He could be halfway across the world by now.
他没有
He's not.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我
Because of me.
啊
Huh?
他是在找我 对吧
He is after me, yes?
呃
Um...
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
这不正是我在这里的原因吗
Isn't that why I'm here?
因为他想伤害我
Because he wants to hurt me.
我们不知道他想要什么
We don't know what he wants.
我知道
I do.
我想他是要因为我做的事惩罚我
I think he wants to punish me for what I did.
你这是在说什么呢 甜心
What are you talking about, sweetheart?
我们的船下沉的时候
When our boat sunk,
妈妈把她的救生衣给了我
Mamá gave me her lifejacket.
我们只有一个救生衣
We only had one.
我让她穿着
I told her to keep it.
她只要抱着我就行了
She could just hold me.
但她不听
But she wouldn't listen.
她的死是我的错
It's my fault she's dead.
不
No.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
这一切都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
不 肯定不是
No, it sure isn't.
你的妈妈做了任何妈妈都会做的事
Your mama did what mamas do.
她保护你
She protected you.
好吗
Okay?
我们也会保护你的
We're gonna protect you, too.
没人能伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
我们不会让任何人伤害你
We won't let anyone hurt you.
好了
That's right.
我们早餐能吃汉堡吗
Can we have hamburgers for breakfast?
-呃 -好啊
- Uh... - Yes.
-嗯哼 -我没问题
- Uh-huh. - Works for me.
嗨
Hey.
是你开的窗吗
That you?
不是
Nope.
把尸体藏在
Well, hiding bodies
建筑物的空隙里面这种行为
in the structural cavities of buildings
有着悠久的历史
has a long and storied history.
-实际上 McGee探员... -什么情况
- In fact, Agent McGee... - What's going on?
我昨天就这个案子简短地向Mallard医生
I consulted briefly with Dr. Mallard yesterday
咨♥询♥了一下 那之后 他...
Non the case, and since then, he's...
我们就说他在自我陶醉吧
let's just say he has immersed himself in things.
哦
Oh.
就像一个不会离开的客人
Like a houseguest that won't leave.
是啊
Yeah.
或者真菌 呃
Or a fungus that, uh...
-好了 我明白了 -嗯 你明白了
- Yeah, I got it. - Yeah, you got it.
我明白了
I got it.
啊 Timothy
Ah, Timothy.
我们刚谈到了你
We were just talking about you.
你怎么那么晚了还来解剖室
What brings you to Autopsy at this late hour?
呃 Gibbs想要最新消息
Well, uh, Gibbs wants an update.
Palmer医生 你来说吧
Ah. Dr. Palmer, it's your autopsy.
哦 是的
Oh. Uh, y-yes.
好 谢谢你 医生
Okay. Thank you, Doctor. Um...
这三位受害者似乎都是最近被杀害的
Well, all three victims appear to have been killed recently.
可以说是在前两天之内
I'd say in the last two days...
估摸着吧
Give or take.
不是 我肯定是在两天内
No, I'm gonna stick with two days.
是由于低血容量性休克导致的死亡
Uh, death was from hypovolemic shock...
是啊 他们失血而亡
Yeah. They bled to death.
弹伤痕迹
...as the result of shrapnel wounds
和在他们手里爆♥炸♥的那枚
consistent with an RPG that...
RPG留下的伤痕一致
Exploded in their hands.
医生 也许是时候
Doctor, maybe it's time
制定下基本规则了
that we establish some ground rules...
-关于 -等等 Jimmy
- for how... - Wait, Jimmy,
你是说RPG吗
did you say “RPG”?
Abby认为它被偷了
Well, Abby believes it was stolen.
她说
I mean, she said
这些武器不能用了
those weapons were disabled.
是的 但她怀疑这些人试图
Yes, but she suspects that these men were attempting
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表