We're down to the final password,
但是Abby毫无头绪
but Abby's got an idea.
疼疼疼
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
-男人点啊 Jimmy -可是真的很烫啊
- Jimmy, come on. - It's really hot.
看起来有人从来没碰过蜡烛啊
Someone's never played with candle wax before.
人家只是皮肤很敏感
I have a very tender epidermis.
你先别动 好吗
Just hold still, okay?
我们要设法绕过手♥机♥的生物加密
We're gonna bypass the phone's biometric scanner
方法是使用加热的蜡以及一张
by using hot wax and a high-resolution image
Billing中士指纹的高清图片
of Petty Officer Billings' thumbprint.
-为啥Reeves不能做这个 -对不住了亲
- Yeah? Why can't Reeves do it? - Sorry, mate.
我手指头太大
Big thumbs.
如果这招不管用怎么办
What if this doesn't work?
一定会管用的
It has to work.
灵光一现
Eureka.
太好了
Yes!
Gibbs
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!
我们打开手♥机♥了
We're in.
你们找到Randall Peters的联♥系♥方式了吗
You have contact information for Randall Peters?
已经在查了 上边没有手♥机♥号♥
Already on it. There is no phone number listed,
但是找到了一个地址
but we do have an address.
快去吧
Go.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad to help.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
Tom你在吗
Tom?
-嗨 -Tom
- Hey. - Tom!
天啊
Oh, my God!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
发生了什么事 你为什么要跑
What is going on? Why are you running?
为了保护你
For your protection.
保护我 谁要伤害我吗
Protection from what?
我参与了一些我不该搅合的事
I got into some things I shouldn't have.
所以我必须离开
That's why I have to leave.
为什么
Why?
这是什么鬼地方
What is this place?
空气里怎么一股氯气的味道
It smells like chlorine.
实际上是漂白剂
It's bleach.
用来销毁证据
Used to destroy evidence.
这地方直到昨天都还是个制毒工厂
Up until yesterday, this place was a meth lab.
Tom 你把我吓着了
Tom, this is really freaking me out.
所以我才让你到这儿来
That's why I brought you here.
我想让你知道真♥相♥
I wanted you to know the truth.
我们都想知道真♥相♥
We all want to know the truth.
啊
Ah!
想都别想
No, don't even think about it.
在二战中 美国陆军曾使用烟雾弹
In World War II, the U.S. Ground forces used smoke screens
来隐秘自己的行迹 不被敌人发现
to hide their movements from the enemy.
用来做烟雾弹的原料是白磷 简称WP
The chemical found in those devices is white phosphorus, WP.
但是大兵们给它起了个别名 不是吗
But the soldiers called it something else, didn't they?
Willie Pete
Willie Pete.
我们一直以为要找的是一个人
See, all this time, we've been looking for a person,
Randall Peters 但这其实是你给红磷起的假名
Randall Peters, but that's your code name for red phosphorus.
你从军需库里偷了东西
You stole the stuff from the armory.
并且得到了一笔相当可观的报酬 我们找到了噢
And were paid very well. We found the money.
但上周 你的长官质问你关于军械被盗的事
But last week, your C.O. Confronted you about the theft.
你慌了
You panicked.
所以跟买♥♥家说你没办法再卖♥♥红磷给他们了
Told the buyer you couldn't supply the phosphorus anymore.
然后呢 你发现自己惨了
Next thing you know, you're at the bottom of a lake.
要是我说的都对就眨眨眼
Wink if I'm getting close.
我们在一个专业的制毒工厂找到了你
We found you in a pretty sophisticated meth lab.
我个人怀疑 你并不知道怎样制毒
Now, I kind of doubt you know how to cook meth.
所以你只提供原料
You were the supplier.
Pearson警长给你们提供保护
Sheriff Pearson provided protection.
所以第三方是谁
So who was the third person,
谁有制药 制毒的能力
the one that knows pharmaceutical drugs?
Louise跟这一切一点儿关系都没有
Louise had nothing to do with this.
没说她 我们在说她父亲
We're talking about her father.
Tom
Tom.
你没必要护着他
You don't have to protect him.
他可是试图杀了你
He tried to kill you.
不 Pearson警长试图杀了我
No, that was Sheriff Pearson.
谁给Pearson警长杀了你的指令呢
And who do you think ordered him to do that?
我在这小镇做了30年的药剂师
I have been the town pharmacist here for 30 years.
并没有...
There is no...
也就是说你可以弄到大量的伪麻黄碱
Which means you were able to get a large amount
而且没有人会起疑
of pseudoephedrine without raising suspicion.
冰♥毒♥有9种原料
Crystal meth has nine ingredients.
而你作为一个药剂师可以轻松拿到其中的八种
Pharmacists have access to eight.
这简直太可笑了
This is ludicrous.
你唯一没办法弄到的
The only ingredient
原料是红磷
you couldn't get is red phosphorus,
直到你发现你未来的女婿
until you realized that your future son-in-law
在军需库工作
worked in an armory.
Tom指证我了
Tom is accusing me?
抱歉 Fred 我尽快赶过来了
Sorry, Fred. Got here as soon as I could.
让我们瞧瞧 这儿好不热闹
Well, what is going on here?
他们指责我运营制毒工厂
They say I'm running a meth lab
-还说我试图谋杀Tom -开玩笑呢吧
- and that I tried to kill Tom. - What?
我们刚刚想问他射杀Pearson警长的事儿
We're just about to ask him about shooting Sheriff Pearson.
-你有步♥枪♥吗 -别回答
- Do you own a rifle? - Don't answer that.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
Cabrisio先生 你喜欢钓鱼吗
Do you like to fish, Mr. Cabrisio?
-是啊 我喜欢钓鱼 -我不知道这和命案有什么关系
- Yeah, I like to fish. - I don't know what that has to do...
你有自己的船吗 一艘小艇
You have a boat? Small skiff?
我相信你已经知道我有一艘小艇了
I'm sure that you already know I do.
有目击证人说一个在小艇上钓鱼的人
Witnesses say that a guy in a fishing boat
是第一个到
was the first person on the scene
Pearson警长车祸现场的人
of Sheriff Pearson's car accident.
-然后他就跑了 -所以你什么意思
- Then he disappeared. - Where are you going with this?
所以你认为Fred Cabrisio是你们要抓的犯罪主谋吗
Do you think that Fred Cabrisio is your criminal mastermind?
你没有任何关于他的证据
You have nothing on this man.
他是对的
He's right.
我们得找证据
We got to find something.
制毒工厂里里外外都被漂白水冲洗过
The meth lab was bleached from floor to ceiling.
我们还在找DNA
We're still looking for DNA.
那颗杀了Pearon警长的子弹呢
What about the bullet that killed Sheriff Pearson?
看起来Cabrisio名下并没有注册过什么枪
Seems like Cabrisio didn't have a-a weapon registered to him.
那也不代表他不能买♥♥把黑枪啊
Hmm, well, doesn't mean he couldn't get his hands on one.
Gibbs 你对钓鱼的问题怎么看
Gibbs, where were you going with the fishing questions?
我们一开始认为在渔船里的人也许是目击证人
We were thinking that the guy in the boat was a witness,
但是他也可能是从犯
but maybe he was an accomplice
也许他去了现场确保Pearson警长
and maybe he was there to make sure that Sheriff Pearson
能够活着从车里走出来
got out of the car alive.
-你认为Cabrisio当时在船上吗 -是的
- You think Cabrisio was the one on the boat? - Yeah.
但船上的人穿着夹克 带着兜帽
But the guy was wearing a jacket and a hood up,
所以没人能认得出来
so no one could I.D. Him.
看不见长相
Visually.
但我们有听击证人
There was an earwitness.
-啥证人 -是啊 听击证人
- A what? - Yeah.
我们有个法子
We got an idea.
别紧张 你会做得很好的
Hey, don't be nervous. You're gonna be great.
我知道的
I know.
先生们 当我叫你号♥码的时候
Gentlemen, when I call you,
请大声清楚地把卡上的句子读出来
please read the sentence on the card loudly and clearly.
1号♥
Number one.
你没事吧
"Hey. Are you all right?"
不是
No.
2号♥
Number two.
你没事吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表