Hicks知道我们没有什么证据
Hicks knows we got nothing on him.
他在耍我们
He's playing with us.
很明显我跟之前一样
It's obvious I'm being set up
被陷害了
to take the fall like before.
我想我最好还是找个律师
I think it's best if I get a lawyer.
嗯 找吧
Mm. Do that.
别忘了说你上个律师
And don't leave out how your last one ended up dead
放弃你之后就死了的事儿
after she dropped you.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
是我让Jessica走的
I was the one that let go of Jessica
这样她才能专注于她的其他客户
so she could focus on her other clients.
现在我们也没办法问她了 不是吗
And we can't ask her now, can we?
这很有趣
It's funny how that worked out.
我以为你是站在我这边的 Gibbs探员
I thought you were on my side, Agent Gibbs.
毕竟 正是你的证词让我从监狱放了出来
After all, it was your testimony that got me freed from prison.
规则第51条
Rule number 51.
有时你会犯错
Sometimes you're wrong.
Hicks交代什么了吗
Hicks give you anything?
目前还没有 我们才刚开始
No. Not yet. We're just getting started.
不 你已经结束了
No, you're done.
现在有这么多 由Hicks的不正当判决带来的
With all the bad press surrounding NCIS
对NCIS的压力
after Hicks' wrongful conviction,
我们得小心行事
we need to tread carefully.
Leon 他是有罪的
Leon, he's guilty.
那是你说的
So you've said.
但你的直觉在法庭上没用 Gibbs
But your gut won't hold up in court, Gibbs.
如果不能把Hicks
If there's nothing connecting Hicks
跟Jessica Shaeffer的死联♥系♥起来 你就必须把他放走
to Jessica Shaeffer's death, you need to cut him loose
他还会杀人的
He will kill again.
那就给我点切实的证据
Then bring me something concrete.
除非你有证据 不然我什么也做不了
Until you do that, my hands are tied.
嘿 你可以走了
Hey. You're free to go.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我很抱歉没帮上忙
I'm sorry I couldn't help.
我确实希望你们能快点抓到杀Jessica的凶手
I do hope you catch Jessica's killer soon.
不然谁知道谁会是下一个
Who knows who could be next?
我建议你在还能走的时候
I would advise you to leave this building
离开这幢大楼 Hicks先生
while you can still walk, Mr. Hicks.
你在威胁我吗 Vance主任
Are you threatening me, Director Vance?
我没说清楚吗 那我再说一次
Was I not clear? Let me say it again.
立刻离开
Leave now.
第一击 Gibbs探员
Strike one, Agent Gibbs.
Fornell探员
Agent Fornell.
或者我应该说 前探员
Or should I say former agent?
我听说FBI把你解雇了
I heard the FBI sacked ya.
-真不走运 -我不是探员
- Tough break. - I don't have to be an agent
照样能把你抓进监狱
to put your ass behind bars.
而且 相信我
And trust me,
你很快就会回去的
you'll be back there soon enough.
别抱这么大希望
I wouldn't count on it.
Abby
Abby?
在这儿
Down here.
这是我最喜欢做的事
My favorite thing.
律师的车告诉你什么了吗
Lawyer's car give you anything?
足够证实Torres关于汽车炸♥弹♥的猜测
Enough to confirm Torres' suspicion about a car bomb.
我找到了金属盘的残留物
I found remnants of a metallic disc
装在司机那侧的车厢里
under the driver's side carriage.
留下指纹了吗
Any prints left behind?
没有 但你的想法很积极
No, but that is positive thinking.
我喜欢 继续保持
I like it. Keep it up.
我积极是因为我知道
I'm positive because I know
你肯定找到别的东西了 Abby
you got something else, Abby.
你总是能找到
You always do.
你就像是个法证魔法师
You're like a forensics magician.
我喜欢这说法
I like the sound of that.
我的积极有回报吗
Did my positivity pay off?
你自己看
See for yourself.
给你
I give you...
Jessica Shaeffer的手♥机♥
Jessica Shaeffer's cell phone.
-没在爆♥炸♥中被毁掉吗 -一部分毁了
- Wasn't destroyed in the blast? - Partially.
但电池那部分是完好的
But the battery compartment was intact,
也就是我发现这东西的地方
which is where I found this.
一个窃听器
An electronic bug.
有人装在她的手♥机♥上
Somebody planted it in her phone
就能窃听她所有的电♥话♥了
so they could listen in on all of her phone calls.
肯定是Hicks装的
That has to be Hicks.
他为什么会偏执到
What is he so paranoid about
必须要密切关注他自己律师
that he has to keep close tabs on his own lawyer?
Jessica Shaeffer
Jessica Shaeffer,
38岁 毕业于乔治敦大学法学院
38, a graduate of Georgetown Law.
她从2010年就在公共辩护律师办公室工作
She worked in the public defenders office since 2010,
所以她才和Gabriel Hicks有了联♥系♥
which is how she got involved with Gabriel Hicks.
直到昨天下午晚些时候
Until late yesterday afternoon.
她辞去了作为他律师的职务
She resigned as his counsel.
现在 我们不知道窃听器
Now, we don't know how long the bug was planted
在Jessica的手♥机♥上装了多久
in Jessica's phone,
所以我们调取了
so we pulled her call logs
-她过去几周的通话记录 -有什么和Hicks有联♥系♥的吗
- from the past couple weeks. - Any connect to Hicks?
目前还没有
Nothing yet.
谢谢 呃 现在有了 McGee
Thank you. Uh, scratch that, McGee.
昨天早上
Yesterday morning,
Jessica打给了惩教部
Jessica called the Department of Corrections
安排了一次探视
to schedule a visitation
她在被杀的几个小时之前
with an inmate she interviewed
访问了一名囚犯
hours before she was killed.
有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection?
该犯人和Hicks
Inmate in question served time with Hicks
在他十年前第一次被定罪时是狱友
when he was first convicted ten years ago.
那人是谁
Who is it?
呃 McGee 这事儿你得坐下来听
Uh, McGee, you're gonna want to sit down for this.
我 什么 为什么
Me? What? Why?
Jessica Shaeffer见的那名犯人
The inmate Jessica Shaeffer met with
是
was...
Paul Triff
Paul Triff.
什么 等等 就是那个
What? Hold on. As in the guy
在McGee的公♥寓♥用电动刀
who carved up three bodies
分尸了三个人
with an electric knife in McGee's apartment
还在地板下面埋了一具木乃伊化了的尸体的那个人
and buried a mummified body under the floor?
那个Paul Triff吗
That Paul Triff?
恐怕是的
I am afraid so.
原来他和Hicks
It turns out he and Hicks
在同一间牢房♥待了六个月
were cellmates for six months.
那肯定就是Jessica去见他的原因
That must be why Jessica went to see him.
如果Hicks是那个窃听了她电♥话♥的人
If Hicks was the one that bugged her phone,
那他知道她在挖他的过去
then he knew she was digging into his past.
只有一种方法能弄清楚了
Only one way to find out.
McGee 去见Triff
McGee, go see Triff.
看看他都知道什么
Find out what he knows.
我吗
Me?
头儿 你确定你不想跟他谈吗
Boss, you sure you don't want to talk to him instead?
你比我了解他
You know him better than I do.
有人想换换吗
Anyone want to trade?
嗯 我得去看看我的屏幕什么什么的
Um, I have to look at my screen and stuff.
我有事儿要做
I got a thing.
哦
Oh.
希望你预约了
Hope you made an appointment.
我的日程很满
I've got a very busy schedule.
这就是你今早没出现的原因吗
That why you no-showed this morning?
现在有很多人盯着你
You got a lot of eyes on this case now.
每件事都必须做得光明正大
Everything's got to be done aboveboard.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表